Tinder scammer takes $200k from a roastie

>What began as a storybook romance turned into a real-life nightmare according to Cecilie Fjellhoy. It's a cautionary tale on the dangers of online dating.
>Cecilia says Simon told her he was an Israeli millionaire with a nickname "Prince of diamonds," but he wasn't who he said he was.
>Cecilia alleges Simon defrauded her out of $200k, leaving her spiraling into debt, suicidal and fearing for her safety.
>Cecilia: "He manages to do this because he is a great guy, who pretends that he cares so much for other people, so you want to care for him as well."
youtube.com/watch?v=lbhsxGSHUc8

Attached: Tinder scammer stole 200k from roastie.jpg (1368x1016, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_are_wonderful_effect
orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-ne-grant-amato-jail-email-20190514-fnc5ojsharhnjeq23key7iy7ce-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based kike

with jews, ___ ____

How is it possible for a thot to be this stupid?

Alpha as fuck.

>Simon Levy, born Shimon Heyut, is a convicted conman.

Haha it's always these skandinavian "muh stronk feminist" girls that get scammed or/and killed.

There are such things as stupid questions user

Her debt was deleted though, transferred over to the scammer himself.

What a shitty man though, he deserves to burn in hell.

You incels can also burn in hell

>Imma milliunair, heres my private jet, u slut
'oh, his guys really, eh, nice, and , eh, funny, and SOMEONE I COULD DATE!!!'
self-roasting. everyteim

I don't understand. How did this guy get her Bitcoins? I thought that was impossible?
She DID have Bitcoins right?

Conmen are fucking Chads
Clues in the name I guess... Conmen

Imagine the balls and nerve that took

She will not read this.
Even if she did, she would never even consider fucking you, you fucking basedboi.

lmao

200k honestly isn't that much..

Get the fuck off my board roastie

>When i am looking at the messages
>i see so much talk about the banks
THE GOYIM KNOW SHIT IT DOWN

She's a stupid bitch, nothing you would want to fuck.

Care for your offspring

Its a lot to loose for no reason

Incel

She was 29 and looking to scam a beta provider out of his money and soul, and just because some guy did the same to her he’s a criminal

Kys

Did u actually read what the roastie said about her scammer(after the scam)?
“He manages to do this because he is a great guy, who pretends that he cares so much for other people, so you want to care for him as well.“
She said “he IS a great guy”
So even after she got robbed she still think he is great!
She deserved it.

___ __s_
continue frens

two wrongs don't make a right

Wouldnt you want a nice woman to comfort you?

Isnt that just a scam when looking a it the other way around? kys

Only different between incels on this board and an incel like you is that they are not under the delusion that wking a manipulative used up thot is going to get them laid

Can’t believe I took this bait. Sorry guys you got me kek

Post boobs dear plz

Shes not a native English speaker. I think she was talking about his behavior, being nice and an easy to be around person.

She's a stupid thot, not something to invest in. But still, abusive shit-tier men is not something to praise.

He's a fucking shitskin for fucks sake

Who said Im not the bait?

>doesn't know math

Notice how he was "Prince of diamonds" AKA she thought he was rich

This whore would have been killed stone dead in any other time period for stupidity

Fucking idiot

Cringe. If you understood what women do for manipulative dark triad men behind closed doors, you’d probably neck

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_are_wonderful_effect

Read this and learn to understand your cringe tier incel bias

>t. Non incel

ALL WOMEN ARE KWEENS. REEEE YOU INCEL GET LAID

Running total of money being lost during tinder dates.

Women 200k

Men 200 billion.

>Her debt was deleted though, transferred over to the scammer himself.

that's a great advert for bitcoin.

Attached: 29981851-D4B7-4E10-A9B7-B72C96C67105.jpg (800x598, 128K)

y__ __s_

have sex

I have this ability the guy in the article does, fooling people by looking absolutely genuine but it's so souless and selfish I couldn't live with myself if I fucked someone over for self gain. People are important Jow Forums

This
>gold digging whore gets jewpilled, news at 11

Scandinavian girls really have no concept of the extent of their safespace sandbox existence. It's actually quite endearing how unworldly most of them are.

you should be ashamed of yourselves! She had every right to be pampered and spoilt rotten by whomever she chooses to, she is a queen and you should all bow to her.

That scammer guy deserves the chair!

lmao "you could see he was a private jet" "his aura and charisma"
so exciting wow

Yes but women like to fall in love with the idea of a great guy. If you destroy the mirage for them before you get them to fall in love with you they will leave. Women love to believe that most men are horrible partners.

dilate

they really are naive. i came across a skandi girl in kashmir while me and two friends were caught in the same 'houseboat scam' as her. we understood the situation we were in and discretely tried to warn her, offering her a bus ticket to get out of there with us but she refused, thinking that the you pajeet she was fucking had her best interests at heart. she had been there for over a month and had no money, they even had her passport. i showed her internet posts of people warning of the fact that she is essentially a prisoner caught up in a scam in an islamist region but she refused to believe it. probably dead or a mountain tribe sex slave now. shame, she was a qt too.

I do. Quite often.with attractive women who enjoy being abused and degraded in bed.

Do you?

y__ _ws_

Attached: 1548625551362(1).jpg (399x225, 23K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUMB ASS CUNT

Women love falling in love with the idea of a great guy. It is difficult to break them out of the mirage they contruct for themselves around some guy who was able to convince them he has the best intentions. It's not just scandinavian girls who fall for scammer men. Once women fall for a guys charms they like to ignore all the warning signs.

Have sex you incels. All women deserve to have a good man that takes care of them. She thought this guy was a good rich guy who could take care of her, but instead he ended up being a sexist scammer who took advantage of her. I hope she finds a good wealthy handsome man.. They are rare, but they do exist.. I think.

It’s the smug, self assured auro that the daft cunts carry that annoys me to no end. They think the world is their oyster and they’ve got it all figured out — then they get dumped on so fucking hard. And somehow someway it is always White men’s fault. Fucking cunts, and to think Men though they should be allowed to vote 100 years ago.

>implying men don't get married

Fuck you and fuck your shit bait

Lel

Funny how the two negative aspects attract each other, they deserve to be together.

What the fuck are you trying to say here you passive aggressive, raised-by-a-single-mother cuck

>0:22
>pilot
>catch me if you can bitch

Kek they exist but there're not gonna sweep you off your feet. They will use you for a fling, then on to the next one. Until a guy is ready he won't settle. An attractive guy who can get any pussy claiming he wants to settle is honestly a huge red flag.

>They are rare, but they do exist.. I think.
Better hold out for him, honey!

She never saw pic related.

Attached: dirty-rotten-scoundrels.jpg (760x1084, 872K)

>hes a pilot
>hes a diamond dealer
>prince of diamonds

what a fucking retard

Not gonna take the feminism bait but stupidity has its cost, as simple as that. Please make another thread when she kills herself and provide video sauce if possible

That guy has speech 100

true, but scandinavians really are the most gullible in my experience

well in the situation i described i think it's a safe bet that the toll was paid in full

lol stupid wasp golem cunt. should have stayed in the kitched where she belonged. no one should feel sorry for her. she literally wanted to suck an old jews cock for shekels.

This, the absolute state of Scandinavians. They are the dodos of humans.

He scammed the scammer. She was definitely looking to scam him using the power of the state, but he took advantage of her greed.

The most upsetting thing about this is that it looks like as usual society steps in and bails her out.

If a guy fell for a woman running something like this, I'd bet he'd end up in prison.

Just think of all the young men this roastie passed over who've spent years of their lives trying to be the honest "nice guy", but instead she decided to take a risk on this fake billionaire. Just think about all the indignities these young men endure in their wagecuck jobs, the time they lose, and the slow loss of hope in love.

>prince of diamonds

is he /ourguy/ ?

based

Poor people think $200k is news worthy.

The absolute state.

Buy holo.

He did a very good job with the whole showing a rich lifestyle thingy. Had a bodyguard, expensive hotels and travels every where, at any time. In reality he was a full time con artists, spending his time thinking about what to say and do next.

He is also wanted in his home country (Israel or some shit?) for previous crimes.

I think no respectable guy would want to date her now though, as shes been all over the news for falling in love and getting cucked by some twink

This guy in my hometown got scammed by a "Bulgarian women" and gave $200k from his parents' bank account. When he finally realized it was a lie, he killed his brother and parents.

Its pumping you niggers

seems illogical

Brutal. Tell more of the story. Where are you from?

Orlando. Here's a link to the story. My cousin's husband was actually good friends with this guy growing up, and he was even at their wedding. He had no clue. orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-ne-grant-amato-jail-email-20190514-fnc5ojsharhnjeq23key7iy7ce-story.html

Have sex

Have children profligate

>have sex meme
You really told them. You're not a huge beta faggot

Attached: 1556656791449.jpg (638x480, 54K)

What's the guinness world record for? Söy consumption?

having that face and carrying a switch around for a full year

It could unironically be the case

Oy gevalt! Its a shoah against this poor man! He's as innocent as weinstein!

>All women deserve to have a good man that takes care of them

Wrong. Only women that decide to marry young and practice monogamy deserve this. Every other women is a hypergamous whore who doesn’t deserve love. They deserve only to be made an example of for the ultimate sin of not abiding by their nature and doing what’s best for our people. To larp as some strong career women that thinks she is making a difference instead of actually making a difference and being a mother that raises strong, smart healthy children.

Attached: 532658A2-812C-4533-A083-2183674FFCEB.jpg (400x612, 65K)

based