Unironic pajeet from pol here

unironic pajeet from pol here.
i bought bitcoin last week, lot of money for me, and I rode the pump
yesterday I bought eth and then I sold.

today I started trading with the gains' money. am I doing this right?
now that RLC has pumped should I sell all?
or should I wait because I like the project but I am afraid I will being dumped on later today after v3 .. or it will pump?

dhaniaavad, that is, thanks.

Attached: image.png (1228x288, 50K)

Kill yourself tranny lover

Israel has no right to exist

u jelly that krishna is in my mind suggesting me when to sell lol cope sudra

>0.05 btc
that shit isn't a lot of money to anyone on this planet except 8 y/o kids that literally get 5$ pocket money a month from their parents

The vast majority of day traders end up losing in the long term. If you don’t 100% know what you’re doing just hold and take some profits every now and then.

this is the profit's money that Im trading with.
i literally did not have this free 300$

Thanks based sacre bleu!

I will eat out tonight. 1000$ is a year money in some places in northern india

anyway I will so make it here with 10 eth lol go fuck yourself just wait. I am patient, you are not, I will outperform you even if you have 21 btc. just wait im coming. hariraam

kek'd. you don't even know what patience is and you couldn't possibly imagine what it feels like to hold btc through 2 cycles

you don't even know what child labor is. I used to mine quartz underwater when I was 8. I KO you with a normal punch. I can also 360 heel kick a 6 feet person in the eyes.

Good for you OP I'm still rekted from 2017/2018.

Either you're a faggot larper or the most based pajeet I've ever seen.

if you're that poor you probably wouldn't even hurt my eyes with a kick. also, if you're that poor i'm very sorry, i had a wonderful childhood. those few hundred bucks must mean a lot to you keep grinding man

Attached: 1537201325119.jpg (399x385, 29K)

Post them pics of your brown ripped body

do the needful

Pls sits do the needful and be buying of bch sir creg is satoshi

thanks sir

loool, jokes on you, kissless obese ugly looking incel. we eat at least 300 grams of butter a day in my gim. you wanna see UFC fighters get rekt in mud wrestling? just tell me. thanks for the blessings nigger.

I wanted to add that I have a 7 inch cock and no matter how much money you have, you will never have my cock.

thanks sirs. I must buy the capitulation bags before we rock 0.03 btc again.

you KO me with your curry smell pajeet

I made 0.03 btc today and are saved in BSV,
lower than that, it can't go.
anyway you are gonna get reborn some lowlife soon. rlc is gonna pump and I still have 3000.

this sounds like it's written by a child. also, you're on /biz, not on /pol. calling people obese incels doesn't work on here, we're people that got rich off bitcone, not racist neckbeards that hate the world

5.5 inch peepee

sell it all
don't look back

aren't you guys major Trump supporters and Israel lovers
How does it feel that your gonna go to war with Iran for Israel
But i guess you guys are so far deep with the MAGA bullshit you probably think it's a good thing

do you also talk about other people's dicks all the time in real life or just on anime forums?