How are you keeping anons?

How are you keeping anons?

Attached: sl.png (840x854, 545K)

>$500 in the bank
>nearly all of my pitifully small wealth tied up in 'assets'
>40% down on my initial investment in crypto
>29 years old khv no-friends NEET

Attached: 1540424854204.jpg (468x431, 17K)

I’m up 2$ rn so break even

Get a job you useless cunt

>wake up
>people still think btc is bitcoin
>go back to bed

Attached: 1557117161490m.jpg (1024x132, 42K)

Basically this with more booze. The Creg Sanjay memes keep me going.

Attached: 1557934026718.jpg (798x436, 53K)

almost the same here user except i dont much crypto atm
shit sucks
you a bsv or bch man user? i like bch tbqh

Nah, Rogercoin is just more vaporware.

Attached: 1540246281054thh65ru76rh6t55eu7to8ugk897o.jpg (930x553, 127K)

SV. BCH is fucking with the protocol. I just want Bitcoin at scale.

i been better

All in on BCH and the core crowd, BSV crowd and everyone else hates me now. I also visited my mom last week for mother’s day and caught shit from my uncle, aunt and good old dad for being a level 33 wizard. I have an 8 pack and made 86K in medfag sales last year, but all they do is scratch their heads when I say bodybuilding, vidya, nutrition and building wealth is all I care about.

Litecoin? I hold BSV too all the way from the original forks, but Litecoin is the original bitcoin protocol and has a higher market cap. Unless they've messed with their protocol too?

I might have chronic, untreated depression, but it’s kept me from getting HPV, unwanted children, divorces, toxic relationships or spending money and time on women.

You guys are the only frens I need.

Litecoin has different blocktimes, but other than that it's a carbon copy of BTC. So segshit, no useful OP codes, will probably do LN, etc. LTC is basically BTC test net. It got Segshit before BTC did.

>all in SQQQ

Pretty comfy senpai

Attached: 4L_JEp5QWUk.jpg (600x655, 36K)

>oldfag that fucked up in 2015.
> made a comeback, but now I'm in uncharted territory.

It's tiresome.

Attached: 1547085104784.jpg (452x710, 43K)

its only a temporary speed bump user
based
has pros and cons

Attached: 1554153232.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Still tied to the value of bitcoin too. The value will skyrocket along with BTC, especially through May of 2020. Hodl tight, frens.

The only reason LTC ever started gaining against BTC is because BTC is a complete shitcoin that doesn't scale.

I think my plan is, I don't care about this or that or anybody, not my fans, not my coaches, not my parents, nor any of you. I am my own person, who likes this or that. I am a real fucking person, not some piece of s*** where I don't even care about people. And if this makes you think differently about me, I invite you to take a look up a lot of the other crazy shit I've done in the past and take a look for yourself that I've even gone to war with some of you.

Now go fuck yourself, I tell you what, I am 800k's more than you. I was born in a garage, my dad owned a few things (he got a job and moved out and moved his house so I would have room to grow up). I was 6 when I was told my dad started to beat me in the ass as punishment for lying to people about his job, after that he hit me hard and fast, my legs got ripped up, I got a nasty bruise (I'm sure it's all natural but it really hurts) and a lot of bruises and things. I was only 11 then and I got kicked & beaten by my brother and my mom. Then I heard my dad's voice calling me and that man beat me for being with someone that got him in trouble (the people I liked). Then he got in an accident (he died) and I learned my father was cheating on me with someone I could not see. I was never told I had to go see them.

Now it is my turn to do something about this problem! If the situation was different and I didn't come from a similar background, I would have known I was in trouble at the very least, and that would have stopped the abuse from happening for me. My parents have been in it for me every part of my life (they have never made it clear to me, and they don't care). I am tired of my father cheating on me, but I don't seem to be getting any help, or I don't realize this is happening.

I am aware that this is a strange post, that I am not always the most vocal of people when things are breaking my heart. But I know that the problems I am facing are

Pasta?

Cool pasta.

damn that is shit if its not actually pasta

Nice blog post faggot.

>Quitting a tech job for a better paying tech job that's way closer to where I live.

>New co-worker freaking out about it, since I make crazy ass job look as easy like a one-stroke masturbation.

>Decent boss doing 4 jobs at once. Now adding a 5th job on the plate.

>General Manager now trying to figure out why the fuck the Wagecuck Kingdom is falling a part after a week vacation and getting a 6 pound diabetes cake of returning to work.

>mfw I fucked shit up for the better.

>sorry I can't make my texts green.

Attached: 1558065755211.jpg (245x178, 21K)

Nice work, fren. Bunch of time stealing weasels at that place from the sound of things.

Fren. It's glorious to either see a Lutheran Reformation in the Holy Wagecuck Empire or see a Wagecuck Kingdom fall. But the business behind it is like getting black pills up your ass. It's just fucked up.

>GM trying to talk to me on my break.

>Waste-of-time.clock

>"user I need you to find a way to help Decent Boss take some of the work load out of shoulders and EMPOWER DB. I need you to be more initiative and make decisions on your own without asking too many questions to DB."

>GM doesn't understand working process, because doesn't know shit about tech work and the process behind it.

>Basically wants me to do supervisory job roles without offering bigger pay rate nor better benefits.

>"Think about it user"

>Already-thought-about-it.brain

>Already got the new job lined up.

>Hours later. Woke up in the morning. Texted my Decent Boss that I am on notice. GM doesn't talk much to me anymore. "How are you doing user" kinda questions.

Attached: 1558059106824.png (1137x731, 324K)

made this today

Attached: IMG00054.png (474x355, 326K)

What a beautiful necklace you have!

>Now everyone want to quit

Squeezing your employees without paying them accordingly is a losing formula.

Move on and put in time for somebody that sees your value.

I just woke up now at 5 am because some fucking bird came in my neighbourhood and sang his insanely loud and retarded song. I swear to god. I was praying last night that I would manage to get some proper sleep since I been tired for weeks, busting my ass getting two jobs, finishing school and trying not to lose my apartment and of course. Some fucking bird that I've never heard before just blasts the dumbest sounding siren for 30 minutes straight at 5 fucking am on a saturday morning and now I'm just sitting here in an adrenaline bath. fuck my life

Lmao I like the birds singing though

Fren, what does even pellet gun mean? Shot bird for cheap meals, sleep better to improve performance at school/work, keep apartment and start winning.

It’s official, the bird has to die.

>Killing beautiful birds singing
No no no no

>To Kill a Mockingbird 2

Why two jobs?

Yes, because reasons like bird meat for maximum gains, better sleep, morning boners and vanilla egg white protein blended with hemp hearts to keep the body strong and the mind sharp.

Yeah if I was hungry and needed to I would
But not just roll out of a bed and lean out the window blowing birds the fuck away for no reason

>blowing birds the fuck away
Kek. BIRD MUST DIE!

Notallbirds#

Just pick off the one that’s keeping you awake, you don’t have to eat him. Leave the body as a warning for other would-be songbirds to want their time on the branch. They’ll see the body and get the message.

The first one sucked balls all day and I didn't like it so much. Got a new job driving around town.

Ugh, not Lyft or Uber plz.

haha no, I'm driving car parts between stores and garages. Very comfy

He's a madman
I like the birds chirping, reminds me i'm alive

Attached: 777.jpg (265x239, 18K)

That’s not a bad gig at all. Beats doing manual labor when it’s hot as balls out and it’s not a dick licker job with high turn around.