If anyone is thinking about selling in the next 11minutes, just wait

If anyone is thinking about selling in the next 11minutes, just wait.

Wait for the 1 minute candle of midnight est to close before you make a decision

You are welcome

Attached: 1.jpg (846x480, 12K)

faggot you got me, I was about to sleep but I'll wait now gdi

same here, OP needs a ban if nothing happens.

just crossed my meme line that i use to time breakouts. If not now, then next major time to look for is 7:30 am EST

If it's about 7400 and midnight, it will break out

Lets see if OP is lying

Attached: meme_kid.jpg (568x443, 37K)

jesus fuck im tired,

If it's above 7400 at midnight, it will breakout

a dolphin will try to nose it up there for a bot to buy

Dump eet.

Attached: 1484358699311.jpg (1000x581, 119K)

Fucking central Europe here.
4 minutes, lets see.
Otherwise you made a tired user wait for nothing OP.

im referring to the future of global commerce, not BTC.

TICK TOCK LADS

Attached: 3B57CCBE00000578-4029106-image-m-53_1481643010340.jpg (962x1146, 250K)

2 min

queue the dolphin

wow

Attached: 1538958957105.jpg (500x638, 56K)

OP OFFICIALLY A FAGGOT

Attached: Photo 30-09-14 6 27 43 pm.jpg (640x626, 133K)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWOWOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1557716147538.jpg (960x508, 32K)

Looks like the dolphin tried on binance and failed :(

WTF OP
Nothing.

Attached: 43404296_758116847867300_5674698507315838976_n.jpg (941x960, 68K)

Was that it OP? couldn't even break past the sell wall.

Attached: pathetic.png (1503x1466, 115K)

Attached: 1478590970218.png (512x512, 163K)

By my math, not meme lines, based off of how the bots auto trade, if it had hit 7394 before midnight, it would have pumped up about 300 USD over a few minutes

A dolphin wanted this to happen so tried to pump it artificially

There might be another try in an hour, but not sure if the math works out to trigger the auto trader bots

MAnipulating the autotrader bots? I like your style OP. Carry on.

he is still trying

are you surprised?

How do I teach myself what you know?

okay, maybe we have something here...

Attached: pathetic.png (1503x1362, 125K)

>MAnipulating the autotrader bots?
Yeah, it works really good on LINK

There are at least 5 people on LINK trying to manipulate the bots. anytime the RSI and MADC are aligning, you'll see tons of buys/sells for 11 link

If you are ever about to buy or sell and see tons of orders going through for 11 LINK, don't touch it unless you know what you are doing

> 7 green one minute candles in a row.
You plebs, it's up $30 since midnight.

Attached: 1557287285242.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

sincere apologies to OP

>How do I teach myself what you know?
I watch candles 16 hours a day and only watch LINK and BTC

Choose BTC and whatever your favorite coin is

You will pick up on huge patterns that follow the 4 base fundamentel market indicators.

You will also see in real time how people trade on emotion

I'd suggest start with $500USD that you know you are going to lose, but try swinging it

by the time you've lost all your money, you will have learned enough to effectively swing

good shit op

The next target to trigger a pump for autobot whales is for it to organically grow to 7522 by 1am est

CHECKED

I was considering burning money on an exchange to see how it goes. Some more homework, extra income, and some caffeine on my next day off and it's on like donkey kong.

Attached: americanpsycho.jpg (1252x704, 123K)

Price action, volume, RSI, and MACD?

Yes, and key importance in trying to swing anything crypto related, but specifically alt coins is the volume (this usually is least important of main 4 in stock trading)

There are bots who sole purpose isn't to make money, it's to manipulate the RSI and MACD

Are you essentially looking for how strong a movement in price is by looking at the volume? Or are you also considering a higher volume could be indicative of bot activity?

Attached: 1474534966916.jpg (924x1280, 664K)

Oh? Did something happen? I was too busy shorting to notice.

Attached: umadelicia.png (1380x876, 95K)

also, if we don't get a green candle this hour, it will be at least 23 hours until next chance for a bull run triggered by auto trading whales

It can still happen organically though

For the volume metric alone, you use it to make sure that the previous 1 minute candle didn't pump 10% but only have 10$ in USD Equivalent traded

This artifically raises the price so that when random joe goes to buy, he is buying bags inflated at a heavy price and then the price will drop

Also, once you get into the $2000+ per trade, make sure to look at the order book before you trade. You don't want to accidentally market buy at 10% higher than the lowest price because there were only 10 at the good price but 1900 at a shitty price

Thanks OP, this brainlet is slowly expanding

good deal, I can't emphasize one thing enough though

Only practice with money you can afford to lose but really will make you unhappy if you lose

The reason for this, is that you don't want to fuck up your personal finances, but you also want to have a true stake in making trades that will piss you off enough if you do bad so you can learn from them

The second most important thing is to follow good practices, which you will learn organically over time, even if the best practice bit you in the ass the previous 3 times

E.g. I swung matic from 40 sat to 80 sat and then 90 to 105 then 109 to 130.

It dropped back down to 90 and I could have 2x'd when it went back up to 180 today, because it was getting hardcore pajeet pumped here

BUT, the trading indicators didn't add up as good as they used to and it had already pumped a few times for no reason

Thus, if you find yourself with 3 good swings, don't let emotion get the best of you and go in a 4th time...even if in this case, it would have been right technically, it would have been stupid

Are you a swingy linky? What are your strategies?

I was before the most recent bull run. I actually believe in LINK though so it's very hard to swing right now because I'm emotionally attached

Before this bull run, if you timed the MACD's moving average being at a peak, at the same time as converge/diverence hovering over the peak or closely following with a +/-rsi of 22, it was a grantee indicator to buy or sale

the problem is, this only works when there are no large buy or sale orders (100k+)....when this happens, it's like hitting a nice pendulum that's been chilling for 3 hours back and forth with a baseball bat from the side

one thing I have noticed about LINK, is that it is so fucking hardcore being artificially inflated to be below 60 cents before the pump and be below $1 now, that it's fucking insane

That is the biggest BULL indicator for me about LINK is that someone is spending millions of dollars a week and literally burning it, to keep LINK's price low

I'm working on a paper to publish here hopefully before mainnet just to prove how fucking bad it's being manipulated down

>one thing I have noticed about LINK, is that it is so fucking hardcore being artificially inflated to be below 60 cents before the pump and be below $1 now, that it's fucking insane

NOT INFLATED, manipulated

someone is spending millions of USD each week to keep the price low

my only speculation is that this might even be the chainlink team itself since they will want link to be somewhat cheap/relatively cheap when mainnet comes out

>The GBR

Attached: 6C957F41-3579-406B-86B2-5AF063A6BB66.jpg (680x778, 176K)

super interesting OP, can you give a brief summary on the papers findings?
youve got me hook,line and sinker here

Every fucking coin being manipulated is what scares most people of trading and most that do get bogged

This is the best fucking thread there's been all day. Memes are fun but...

Attached: 1474535609124.jpg (1024x726, 275K)

I'll try to get a summary out soon, don't want to put out to much information that is initially lacking because it will be condemened unless it is 100% infalleable

This is why I'm writing a whale killer bot

You guys have no idea how sophisticated the Whales, Market Makers, and Trend Setter bots are.

Your average person trying to swing trade will swing with the same amount coin. So say you are swinging 5000 Link. The bots will instantly target you and manipulate the market just to take your stack

At any given time, there are only a few active swing traders swing trading manually on any coin with any consideratble amount of volume

If it's over $1,000 usd, you are fair game

I wish I could give out my LINKIN profile so you guys know I'm legit. But I'm scared frens.

I used to be a dirt poor fag and have semi-made it and just want to help frens along

>LINKIN
LinkedIn....I guess you can tell I look at LINK 16 hours a day

If this is all legit, you are a-okay in my book OP.

Attached: 1465170030151.jpg (1920x1080, 436K)

Something about OP actually seems legit

Can you explain how they can manipulate the price to be low? Dont they need link in order to dump it?

Also dont put your identity at risk fren

There is what you can think of as a main bot that is the Master Bot in the sense that it refers to all of the sub parts

The sub parts are the actual Bots

They are divided into two categories. The Buyer Bots and the Seller Bots

there are 10-20 bots in each categories

The Buy/Sell Bot group pairs operate at each fibonnaci sequence element minute to track swing traders as most swing traders watch minute level candles ( 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55)

The remining groups monitor 1h,2h,4h,8h,12h,24h

then 1d 3d 5d 7d

then 1mo, 3mo

Whenever their algorithms determine what the most advantageous move is, they trigger it

All bots communicate to the master bot/botnet and the calculations are numerical approximations to an infinite set of coupled partial differential equations

It's doing calculations non stop to see what the best move is

You see, the truth is, I architecture a bot net work like this unbeknownst to me at the time, I didn't know where it was going to be applied

you get the idea

I like you. Make a trip so we know it's you in the future. Mostly interested in Link.

This looks insanely rigged. You seem to have experience in the stock market, is it the same thing with the bots?

>This looks insanely rigged. You seem to have experience in the stock market, is it the same thing with the bots?
It's rigged as fuck

I actually don't have any experience in the stock market, it's all in crypto. You'd be surprised, most stock indicators aren't near as accurate in the stock market as they are in crypto

The reason for this, is that 99% of crypto market is traded by bots, while only like 90% of stock market is. This makes a huge difference

My background is in hardcore mathematics, physics and software development (NOT computer science)

done

>I actually don't have any experience in the stock market, it's all in crypto. You'd be surprised, most stock indicators aren't near as accurate in the stock market as they are in crypto
I should point out that I routinely consult with someone who is a bot maker for the stock market for past 15 years

So thats why you said that the basic indicators are so important.
I assume that if you know their next move based in what they do according to the indicators you can defeat the bog

Yes. I have two plays. One is to preempt their hypothetical next move so I don't get fucked by it or I can ride it, the other is preventing their move from happening...but there I get into hypocritical scenarios of manipulating the market myself to stop them