Is Coinbase going to list LINK after mainnet?

Serious question, maybe it's still too early

Attached: Coinlink.jpg (1200x630, 284K)

very soon

I was honestly thinking maybe they would release it around the time of mainnet. There is a ton of interest around LINK. Maybe they have an announcement where they want to list it around.

after mainnet so it's not a security

they have been very careful about being labeled a security

Anyone who is so normie that they use Coinbase would not be able to run a node, so who gives a fuck.

Well, normies buy fucking Ethereum too and probably they don't even know what it does.

this

My point is more that you can view/watch LINK on Coinbase since it's top 40, and it deals with an important part of the space that i'm sure Coinbase will utilize, so why not offer it to your customers?

Cause Chainlink is a JSON parser, which can be built in a month by competent developers.

It's listing LINK on August 13th
No I don't have a source, just insider info
desu dont give a fuck if no one here believes me, I'm going to make a killing either way

ok mcpoo

O_o

So if you have no source you either work for CB or CL

LINK isn't a coin, it isn't a currency. It has zero enthusiasm outside of an anime website, so no.

Why? Chainlink has no value as a currency.

What the fuck is wrong with using coinbase? Going from fiat to crypto there is relatively cheap in terms of fees.

nothing
its autistic screeching
you need to learn the difference

neither does half the other shit they listed

so Coinbase has more reason to create demand and list it? that was stupid shit you typed

>thinking link will be listed before everything in pic related
the absolute state of link bagholders
The truth

Attached: 92ADD80B-12DF-45D6-A371-6E4F413A2BC8.jpg (1242x1855, 514K)

Thanks Brian

Seriously want them to list it, just so I can buy and sell easier. Give me a damn 1099 and be done with it

Your I'd. Are you bigdogg?

Coinbase will be running LINK nodes.

What for?

To get real world data onto the blockchain in a trustless, decentralized manner

>Coinbase
>ever adding something to push onto people who don't give a shit about it

You're that fucking dumb aren't you? Have you no idea what Coinbase even is? After thousands of people beg them on Twitter to add a currency, they spend 2 years twiddling their thumbs then they add it. ChainLink does zero for the average person. Not a currency, not an average utility token.

You married the bag you dumb cunt LMAO.

>who gives a fuck
imagine thinking all these companies wanting to run nodes will make a coinbase account, transfer btc to an exchange based in fucking MALTA, forced to wait for hours for confirmation of deposit like a cuck not once, but TWICE as they'd have to withdraw their bags.

no, they'd just buy it off coinbase.

I I I believe you user.

Bullshit

Look, if Sergey wants anyone to be able to run a node and provide data to the Chainlink network on launch, then he needs to add LINK to some regulated exchange. There's no way he hasn't thought about this or thinks it's ok to buy/sell LINK on a shady unregulated chink exchange. It's a fundamental part of the Chainlink Network. To be able to sell and buy LINK as easily and securely as possible.

Attached: sergeychess.jpg (642x690, 58K)