This will be the next retard tier pump. Cap this

This will be the next retard tier pump. Cap this

Attached: MFT.jpg (1428x702, 64K)

Matic at least had a reason: it was 1/3rd the market cap as celar. What is the reason behind this massive shitcoin? And don't tell me because one faglord in Chicago owns it

27mil market cap, low sats

Low sat coins always pump hardest. Marketcaps are irrelevant with them because they always appear cheap. This is especially useful in a bear market

>listed on 2018
You almost got me into buying your bags pajeet

This. It's also unique in this space and stand on its own. Easily a future top 50 project. Even the Snowden foundation is endorsing it.

Literally got in 20 minutes ago

It's never been through a bull market though. No real desperate bagholders littered at every major price point.

I dont give a shit buying a 2018 coin that already had is run is retarded hope the pakis nuke you all pajeets

Ok then miss out on another pump because muh shitskins

Stuff like MATIC is an almost sure thing for a 1.5-3x....this pajeet coin MIGHT have a 1.3x in it safely but could also drop like a ton of bricks

The only way it will have slight gains is if it's released on binance during the start/middle of a bull run

Don't pretend to know precise numbers and I might take you seriously

These coins are pumped and dumped using bots. I'm well acclimated in what these bots triggers points are

A common one is 33% or 1.3x for easy math on pajeet coins

>Shills Matic then calls Mainframe a pajeet coin.

Its volume is so low I think it'll go higher than that pham

Matic is a pajeet coin but had enough rumors about it to shill on biz legitimately...primarily the coinbase partnership which means jack shit in reality

If that pump info didn't exist, matic would have fallen from the start

Nah

Cool deal. I hope you made money with MATIC and I hope you make money with this. I'd like to partake, but it's not a 100% sure thing for me yet...that might change once more info comes out

unironically a decent project and i've accumulated 1 million over the past 10 days after selling my bags around the anemic OS pump

at least they know what they're doing, check their community discussions on git. not sure why tf did they decide to initially roll their OS on Mac but at least they ported it properly after that.

low af in both sats and i think it's at its lowest in vitaliks. strapped in.

Biz finally has it's coveted burger binance coin and it still found a way to fud that. Embarassing.

Honestly

Cap is actually really fucking low for a project of this caliber

What has happened in past couple of weeks to make this coin worth a damn, its been on binance for a year

nothing, but it always retraces, look at the charts.

it has random pumps sporadically and then it starts retracing like crazy. mainframe - aside from its initial listing, has NEVER had big announcements or something, and yet retraced. desu i find the ETH chart easier to trade into and i use a part of my ETH stack to trade this one.

usually it dips to ~1800 and then shoots up to 3xxx, usually lower 3xxx. it hasnt pumped properly recently and dipped to 13xx before retracing a bit now. it will 100% get one of its 2100 or so vitaliks pumps, but i expect it to retrace to 3100-3200 again once BTC/ETH calm down and people start properly diversifying into alts again.

look at the charts, it's literally 1-2 month cycles. i'd expect a good retrace to happen somewhere mid-June.