What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

Attached: PuKNm2zv_400x400.jpg (400x400, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=69&v=3xHA7LGsjiI
github.com/tonicpow/embed#documentation
agora.icu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking based

Real bitcoin

Honestly Im sick to death of Craigposting, its the neverending story.

Whats really important is the best devs are on BSV.

BTC NPC automatons dont even get it.

>BTC NPC automatons dont even get it.

unwriter is just the tip of the iceberg.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=69&v=3xHA7LGsjiI

Attached: 1557290117527.webm (800x800, 2.46M)

holy shit youre not kidding, anyone too deluded to see the future is going to get rekt

Why and how does this exist? It is more advanced and feature complete than anything else integrated with any other blockchain.

I'm legitimately fucking confused and bewildered.

S C A L E

WHAT IS ALL THIS STUFF LOOK AT IT
IS IT FUCKING ALIENS MAKING IT? WHO THE FUCK WOULD MAKE ALL THESE THINGS FOR BITCOIN SV.
CRAIG HAS TO BE PAYING THESE FUCKING PEOPLE TO MAKE ALL THIS STUFF THIS RABBIT HOLE IS INTENSE JUST LOOK THE FUCK AROUND.

We told you all, noone listened. More progress has happened on BSV in the past 3 months than the past 10 years in crypto, the Cregposting is all (((they))) have left

Attached: DaveArmy.jpg (193x218, 13K)

Corecucks will be assblasted soon

fucking based webm

I have 10 SV already, because I think craig is the type of lunatic who can pull off something unbelievable. I just didn't expect this.

1/3

Attached: IMG_20190410_020143.jpg (1439x1625, 444K)

2/3

Attached: IMG_20190410_020145.jpg (1420x1440, 431K)

3/3

Attached: IMG_20190410_020148.jpg (1436x1734, 538K)

the fuck man
nobody else has anything like this, or even tried it
what is inspiring these people/uniwriter?
is fucking gay boomer shitposter craig actually a visionary? is the their leader? or are they sort of like a fire and forget cult that does its own thing and generates bullshit that seems deep but isn't really?

Attached: thonking.gif (256x256, 490K)

The best part is as it scales it becomes cheaper. It cost a a cent or so to post a picture, but in the future it'll likely be a fraction of a cent.

Imagine paying a tenth of a cent to do an internet search and in return you get your search, but also own your fucking data. Meaning none of this Facebook/Google shit of having your data harvested and sold to the highest bidder.

this is literally the internet2.0

NWO level shit

Regardless if you want it, YOU CAN BANK ON IT

we are the early adopters all the deluded shills for shit coins will miss out

This is the time NOW right NOW

dont get left behind get STIFF

No more ads, no more selling your identity

fuck ETHER fuck BRAVE fuck BAT FUCK everything else THIS is good shit

>is fucking gay boomer shitposter craig actually a visionary?
He's literally just following the whitepaper. This is what happens when Bitcoin is allowed to just be fucking Bitcoin.

Unwriter is much more of a leader than Craig, who is doing his own thing through nChain and very well may end up crushing unwriter in the long run. The community has splintered off into maybe 10 smaller groups at this point, unwriters slack group is just one of them

this is weird, man
I wish I was more tech savvy so I could know what to make of this shit
however this is undeniable proof that serious time and energy from some pretty clever people is going into making BSV legit

> No more ads

That's not true, someone just build an add protocol.

Anyway I own > 200 Bsv yet and will make it to 300 soon.
Bsv is unironically the one thing that will make it

>BAT
kek, speaking of which there is a group of devs who made an advertisement platform on BSV.

github.com/tonicpow/embed#documentation

either way

clearly this is all that will make it

seeThere will still be "free" content that has ads. I'd gladly pay a premium 10th of a cent to use something as powerful as Google that doesn't track and sell my data.

This works great for business like Google as well. There is so much fucking fraud in ad clicking that they lose probably 60% of their ad expenses (their clients) on fraudulent clicks.

Micro transactions are a shit load more efficient for users and businesses.

Accept the one world currency praise kek

hail BSV NWO is here

Is that i mock up or a actually working product?

Working: agora.icu

It's not 100% on chain yet but will be in the near future. When this happens, it will be there forever.

agora (dot) icu

This

chainlink literally does bsv obsolete, end of story

Top kek none of these shit coins need coins

Do some research

>do some research
sir, you need to do some research too sir, the world have adopted chainlink already sir

I have done plenty

We only need one blockchain

Fucking dumb pajeet devs

Attached: Screenshot_20190518-034233.png (1440x2560, 365K)

never gonna make it

>a walled garden intranet where craig and calvin have tyrannical control over what is on there
>you have to pay for everything you do

wow it's basically an even shittier version of the iphone app store.

>hurrrrr it all on da blokchen

fuck off and die

>idk how this technology works the post

> craig and calvin have tyrannical control

Show me how they have control you brainlet.

i'd hardly call it tech. it's a step 20 years back with shit rip-offs of current apps like instagram but built on the blockchain meme. fuck you and fuck the cult of craig.

Better than any other meme app developed on some shitcoin. This is just the very beginning. Two gigachad blocks in July and we'll open it up a lot more.

Most of this stuff is curiosity. The real innovation is getting this applied to merchants and business. Have you tried the Money Button?

Why is that shit a thing

Can you use bravebucks on fivebucks?

>The real innovation is getting this applied to merchants and business.

wont gain traction in the real world.

>Have you tried the Money Button?

yes, it's got a nice UI/UX. congrats to ryan, but it's not revolutionary.

Business can encrypt and store data, something as simple as accounting details and store it on the blockchain without worrying about making backups, security and most importantly upkeep costs. There a thousands of business applications that have been sitting on the sidelines because we haven't had actual Bitcoin for like five fucking years.

>Business can encrypt and store data, something as simple as accounting details and store it on the blockchain without worrying about making backups, security and most importantly upkeep costs. There a thousands of business applications that have been sitting on the sidelines because we haven't had actual Bitcoin for like five fucking years.

i don't know what High Priest Wright preaches to you in his sermons but businesses use Quorum, Hyperledger etc. never in a million years will enterprises use bchsv. don't like it? STIFF.

>private blockchains

You just don't get it. These people don't either, but in time they will.

If you're not using a public blockchain then you get literally none of the benefits of blockchain. A "private" blockchain is just a database with no integration at all to anything but the firm controlling it. Meaning its completely worthless and provides no value to the outside world and really it provides no value to the firm using it.

This thread is great because brainlets don’t know it has to do with MUH FAKETOSHI. Keeps the drooling room temperatures out and we had a great discussion.

Unwriter literally got schooled by the SNTVT lead dev.

next 100x user. Don't slip up.

b-b-but its digital gold! youre not supposed to use it!

>BSV ist mainly mined by Ayre's mining company
user, I...

>These people don't either, but in time they will.
>If you're not using a public blockchain then you get literally none of the benefits of blockchain.

Yes, and that is why i am bullish on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Chainlink.

My rich dad always taught me you dont invest in businesses you invest in people

Attached: wrhtwrh.png (200x351, 50K)

It will change as soon it's more profitable, brainlet

cool

KEK fucking this >you have to pay for everything you do
LOL
what deluded moron thought this was a good idea?
ahahahaha
thanks for making my day

Attached: 1557868155684.jpg (1080x1081, 114K)

What the fuck is this