Is there a bigger meme than 'travelling'...

Is there a bigger meme than 'travelling'? Why do normies love to waste so much money on going from place a to place b just to do the same dumb and boring shit they do at home anyway except more overpriced?

Attached: children-family-selfie.jpg (1200x900, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A9t46Zdq6n8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Honestly it is pathetic, you can have better experiences with $20 of weed

I dont think I can sip pina coladas at a tropical beach if im at home m8

Yeah why explore the world when you can just look at crypto charts and jerk off in your parents basement right

>overpriced
Then you're not doing it correctly. Plus meeting different women from outside your area is nice Is it the be all and end all? No. But can be very enjoyable if you don't waste the trip licking windows..

Attached: 1518583177400.jpg (460x345, 30K)

The problem is the wealth bracket.

A man making 200k a year should be able to experience the best locations and meals from across the globe because he is able to financially absorb that cost.

A couple of psychology majors working at Starbucks with a kid will essentially bankrupt themselves for years to afford it instead of investing that cash, paying off debt, and setting themselves up for success in the future..

Context is everything, and if you cant afford it you shouldn't be doing it.

It gives you something to talk about when you are back in your cage.

Just use Jewgle maps

They just go to take photosstanding in front of a stupid "must see" place

May as well just do what pajeets do and photoshop yourself in the frame next to the eifeel tower and an audi r8 or whatever

Love to travel, seeing new things, new food, hot babes, epic scenery and coke....plus, cheaper.

>just to do the same dumb and boring shit they do at home anyway except more overpriced?
if I could fuck 18 year old asian girls bareback and cum inside of them for $40 a pop at home, I would, and I would never leave

You're supposed to make the money first, then travel. Also, i can't think of a bigger waste of money than 1st class tickets. Why spend $8000 on a plane ticket when you can spend $800 and then spend like 50-100 bucks on alcohol to make the flight go faster. You're gonna want to take a nap when you get to the hotel anyway.

Have sex incels

been telling this for ages, its literally a meme (((they))) sell to the normies

I fly 1st class everywhere and it costs me barely anything. Research churning. This board is so hopeless sometimes. I remember when it wasn't full of brainlet crpto tards peddling the next scam coin.

this man gets it

You are talking about instagram attention whores, which yes do it just for attention and to fill the void of their miserable lives.

I have no reason to travel unless its to keep my relationship together. Women just love traveling for some reason so if I have to spend $3k on plane tickets to Europe every couple of years to continue fucking her 4 times a week, I'll play ball.

Attached: Obama.jpg (640x463, 26K)

girls(male)

it is meme
i would rather travel on google maps wasted

i am pretty sure 3d exploring game based on data from google street view with seamless transitions would be extremely popular

I've been to a lot of countries. It's a meme if you are just a piece of shit mass tourist roastie or chink that goes from tourist trap to tourist trap getting harassed by nigs to buy cheap tat just to take an instagram picture of the same thing a billion other people have.

Now I don't even really take photos when I travel. I can't experience the bliss of driving through northern Iceland and not seeing another car or human for 2 hours here in my shithole bongland city though.

You say it's a meme until you end up old, alone, and filled with regret.

Do I spend too much time on biz or is it the same incel creating this thread every week?

Based. Where would you recommend, user?

Traveling is incredibly fun and highly stimulating and its one of the few activites left that can give the dopamine addicts of western civilization pleasure. Of course it's a luxury and not necessary for a happy life but if I could afford to travel I would. Fact of the matter is most people from the US or Western Europe that travel extensively are living way above their means especially the indebted young adults and college students that are typically the ones doing a large share of traveling which is astonishingly retarded considering the cost.

Why would not traveling be mutually inclusive with loneliness and regret? Most of our ancestors didn't even leave their tiny rural villages for thousands of years, why do you think it's some sort of necessity to go to Asia and eat authentic egg rolls?

It is the only way to experience the world and get a chance to try a new point of view.
If you can't see the value in that, I am afraid that you won't survive the post-scarcity era.

>Most of our ancestors didn't even leave their tiny rural villages for thousands of years, why do you think it's some sort of necessity
Most of our ancestors washed themselves twice a year and died of bubonic plague

They also built all the places people jack off over going to see. Honestly they were way better at making things worth a fuck than we are. No one would even notice if all the post-modern garbage disappeared tomorrow.

Lol u fuckin mongzz ive travelled almost fro two years, been to fuckin china, seen great wall, drove motorbike in Vietnan, seen taj mahal, banged curry Indian girl (she was ugly xdxd), surfed on dominican republic, climed in china,did skiing in china, banged girl from rpa while living in china, run away from bear in canada, seen Vancouver, eat crabs right from the bay and did more and more for just 10k$ that ive actually earned while travelling. It has altered and recreated my life u fuckin basement neets. Go fuckurself

This nigga knows

Literally me except the plague

Incoherent ching chong. Fucking stay in China

im agoraphobic

Travelling is nice, if you don't spend your time making fucking retard selfies
> pic related

travel is great because it makes you irreversibly redpilled about race.

t. lived in China

> for some reason

are you completely oblivious to the fact that the sole reason women travel is to get their peepee hole ravaged by foreign chads and then boast on thotgram about it?

Obviously Thailand.

Obviously you havent been around too much. Also americans tend not to travel much in general, a trip to Las Vegas do it for most people there holidays are short and people are afraid of going to europe or asia

youtube.com/watch?v=A9t46Zdq6n8

Attached: 1448324640696s.jpg (207x212, 6K)

have sex you incel

bend over whore

Yep, it's this fucking thread again.

Just keep scrolling frens

I don't know. I haven't really felt the urge to travel anywhere outside the US so it's not something I can personally relate to. Never really seen the point in spending money to go somewhere if you're not planning on living there indefinitely

The world is full of amazing shit but it's hard to appreciate when you're a depressed NEET that is scared of emerging from your mother's basement.

Thread reeks of sour grapes.

The only real benefit to traveling as a young single guy is the endless pussy buffet. When you're a foreigner you're mysterious, exotic, sexy. You barely have to even talk to these girls when you meet them they are just so impressed. Impressed at what? I don't fucking know, I just put up pics in a suit and I don't even have a bio. I shit you not, I once got 300 matches in a day on Tinder while traveling

Can’t tell if you are serious or just seriously retarded

Maybe jungle gooks but doesn't work in Europe anymore.

Because when you make all your money on the internet it's better to spend your time chilling in places where the cost of living is 25% of your home country, the food is better, weather better and women hotter....

Don't you cunts have any desire for novelty? It's like asking "Is there any bigger meme than fucking a hot new woman...why not just fuck your wife of 20 years??"

S O U L
O
U
L

Novelty does wear off pretty fast, especially if you go to normie infested tourist cities which are starting to just be clones of eachother at this point.

I can't get stranded on a glacier from my house brainlet

Attached: 20180204_170122.jpg (3264x2448, 1.12M)

>Novelty does wear off pretty fast
Spending more than a year in the same city makes me feel bored out of my skull.

There are people who don't have the desire to change up their environment and can spend their life looking at the same small patch of buildings/plants for 80 years.

Personally I go insane if I have to stay in the same place for too long.

Yeah but I've travelled to like 30 countries and none of them compare to the feeling I get when descending through the clouds and seeing the patchwork of green fields that is the English countryside.

Kinda borded of travelling at this point. I've even been to places like the West Bank and Siberia and shit but it gets to the point sometimes when I go away, see the crowds, notice all the imperfections and shittiness of the place I am in and just feel like "What the fuck am I doing?"

Maybe for you lol

Because women while visiting a new place are distracted from your ugliness and stupidity so they find you bearable

/thread

>eeing the patchwork of green fields that is the English countryside

I know what you mean, but I never started to appreciate the this until I'd lived in some 3rd world shitholes.

Say what you will about traveling, but you get some neat experiences out of it. If I ever make it I am buying a house in Florence, Italy. By far the comfiest city on Earth.

Thanks fren! had a handjob done by my gf last night. Actually i put my dick inside her without condom, made few moves after already being turned on by handjob. Couldn't finish inside her cos we dont want baby right now (next two years) so asked to finish on her belly and tits. But somehow it has in a funny way just tapped on her belly, didnt erupt as always xd

literally /thread

Even some European shitholes that are shilled on travel websites - like Lisbon, Portugal for example. That was a fucking massive redpill of the whole travelling meme for me. A few white Western European tourists in a favela shithole with half-ape Brazilian scum and nignogs. And that is WESTERN EUROPE.

After that trip I travel more in UK now. Scotland is absolutely fucking top tier and sublime. Plus it resonates more since my genes are from here and have been for thousands of years.

>meeting different women
>meeting women
>meeting a woman other than my mommy

Attached: 1522527425269.jpg (444x332, 14K)

I’d love to go to rural Ireland but flying scares the SHIT outta me

Traveling is ok. But people shouldn't do it if they are poor. We didn't evolve to travel. But in today's world of gayness and multiculturalism, it doesn't matter much anymore.

>Traveling
>Costs money

I can travel around the country (America) the whole summer for $500 via hitchhiking, $80 red eye flights, food stamps, and a tent. Traveling is great. It grounds you and opens your world.

Love the poorfag can’t afford to travel cope

Just got back from 2 weeks in the daintree rainforest of Australia. Was amazing

I travel to cheap countries to do the same things I do in my country but cheaper

you dumb af OP

Imagine being so soulless you can't even appreciate the beauty of earth is all its wonder and variety. KYS.

Travelling means moving your body from country to country for the sole purpose of bragging on social media. Even if you get millions Likes/Retweets/Upvotes, it's still quite hard to prove that the "investment" produced actual "profits".

The only decent reason to travel is pilgrimage, because your religious beliefs will probably get stronger once you go there. This anyway assumes you are OK with wasting money over religious beliefs.

Fun Fact: many countries sporting large touristic assets are unable to fully take advantage of the travelling meme. Example: Italy.

I actually feel sorry for you.

I travel abroad atleast once a year. If you’re not a retard it can be very cheap. I’m a full time student who’s lived in the same area my entire life, why should I feel bad for wanting to explore the world like my ancestors did?

>tfw too old(27) to start travelling now

Attached: 1477623717604.jpg (635x473, 44K)

its mostly women and its because they are running away from responsibility and because they run from responsibility, they have nothing going for themselves and thus feel the need to travel, drink wine, and be thots

This

your ancestors didn't explore the world bro, most people lived in their tiny little villages for their whole lives

yeah why do women like to travel so much? i don't get it, i like to travel once in a while myself but my gf keeps pestering me to travel to some random shithole to view famous shit all the time!!

>if you spend money on these industries you wont end up old and alone and you wont have regrets!
Obvious jew.

My grandfather traveled the world in ww2 and my ancestors were french war hero's that settled Canada.

>post-scarcity era
Bro you're approaching the opposite of that. World population was 2.5 billion in the 50s when life was affordable. Now it's 7.5 billion and wow suddenly life isnt affordable.

>t-technology will let us stop working!
It'll just make you easily outsourced. A world war will be started to remove the riffraff.

>I am defective and cannot enjoy a stable life
We know

>french war hero's

Attached: 6D9CA45A-B182-4481-B5CA-02610993B24F.jpg (1065x859, 84K)

you arent going to fuck them unless you are chad anyway so why bother

>Why do normies love to waste so much money
If you're not a retard, it can be cheap

>overpriced
I spent a month and a half in Bolivia for like 1.5k living decently, you meet tons of people, see tons of new things, not sure what you are talking about

>meet tons of people
>in Bolivia
no thanks, ill stay in white countries

Travel is a total meme.

It's for women because they can ho out and nobody will judge them.

And wageslaves who need escape.

Experiences are literally just all for sale. You buy them, you don't. Either way, they are exactly what you expect. It's ultimately just more distraction unless you're so worthless you have nothing to be distracted from.

The best adventures are other people. They can be in your home town.

Imagine having a personality so empty that hot air ballooning or whatever shitty thing you chose makes you feel like more.

>you meet tons of people, see tons of new things

Attached: D767AB96-6643-4D85-A9B8-6DBFAF0AB023.jpg (448x368, 41K)

Leave your house and have sex

people mostly travel so they can grab that they traveled, complete waste of time

*brag

Where do you live.

How much you want to bet OP looks like this

Attached: 9841433F-81BD-4FFF-B9B6-8CA212C6FBEB.png (345x337, 127K)

Do you get in a car? That's several orders of magnitude riskier

the only good thing about traveling is food, and yes that makes it worth it

Attached: 1551044342670.jpg (1280x1280, 220K)

If you're a male and taking care of yourself, you're just starting your prime

kek

You'll wake up one day when you're 70 and realize you've been nowhere and experienced nothing and now you're too old to do anything about it. Hopefully youll neck yourself at that point. Staying in one town your whole life is ultimate pleb simpleton behavior.

If you don't get sick from the poor sanitary practices of third world countries.

>visiting 3rd world countries
not gonna make it

>are afraid of going to europe or asia

LOL is that what you have told yourself?

And when they are 80 years old they can grab a photo-album and reminisce. All you have is your bottle of Vodka crying about your life in your little wagecage.

>you get a whole new perspective!
>a new outlook on life!
>it grounds you!
>unforgettable experiences!
What the fuck is this bullshit lmao. Is it some fucking surprise when you see poor people in India? If you don’t know how the rest of the world lives already you might be unironically retarded desu. You aren’t learning shit it’s just bullshit to spend money on so you feel like you’ve done something. How about you actually accomplish something at home instead of spending money on these mindless buzzwords