calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html
earningswhispers.com/calendar

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Boomer Investing 101:
bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

Options Markets 101:
cdn.ymaws.com/afajof.site-ym.com/resource/resmgr/files/Historical_Texts/cox-rubinstein-ocr-1985.pdf

Suggested books:
pastebin.com/jgA5zTuC

List of hedge fund holdings:
fintel.io/

Free in depth technical analysis charts:
tradingview.com
koyfin.com/

Attached: Screenshot_20190518-191727.jpg (1080x2340, 319K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nqJ5wU4FamA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ja8TsLgOGfI
youtube.com/watch?v=qnkuBUAwfe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Uhhhh thread cap is 310, this VERY premature.

And NAK experiencing a pullback

>bumps the thread
you disappoint me user

So, SPY opens at 280?

Attached: 15578286307641.png (560x451, 232K)

Dubs Ror poster dies of prostate cancer.

Rerolling until I get dubs because fuck that guy.

There we go, ror poster if you are reading this go fuck yourself and die of prostate cancer you fag schlomo dirty cock suck loser.

stop bumping the thread

No one cares you zoomer loser. I bet you have never even kissed a girl or a girls dick.

Stop being salty nigger

I'm not even going to give you your (you). Tripfag shill stocks go to 0.

I'm 9k shares nak @ .46. What's your target price op?

NAK is garbo, hope you retards lose everything.

kyselves for bumping the thread

Someone tried to pajeet this NAK garbage to me in late 2017 (when it was over $2), saying that it was "the closest thing to a sure bet in the stock market."

Tell me OP, why do brainlets love it?

It's a solid long term speculation play. The world does need copper...

One thing about it, with AMRN I'll be making Profit and it'll save my life down the road to boot. How else will I be able to down my wendy's baconator at age 50 without stroking out, huh.

Just pop my AMRN pill and chow down!

scam

I'm going for a 100% dividend portfolio
Shill me your best long term divvies

Attached: QWCC5X0.jpg (660x780, 45K)

T babies for the win. KDP is a close 2nd.

Sure T may have lousy customer service but long as the Profit and Divvy payments still roll in why should that bother you?

The debt - People harp on this. They will pay down 75% of a 40 billion debt by eoy. Before other things (streaming/Time warner/5G) is even fully operational. The First Net service (Govt contract) is growing and adding Profits by the tons. Xandor (ad service) is bringing in Profit as well. Latin America (Mexico) unit is expanding Profit. Legacy parts are still bringing in Profit.

Div is $2.04 per share a year. At 6+% yield. Stock price is pretty stable. Low point was 28 during the Dec shit fest. It recovered quickly.

Dividends are the easiest way to lose money.

If you're going to trip be entertaining not a salty twat.

McDonalds has a comfy dividend and growth in price has been retarded last 5 years

He was born a fucking faggot and a piece of shit.

>posting with a trip
have sex incel

Attached: 1557264307255.jpg (288x415, 30K)

Dubs of truth.

Attached: spurdostore.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

Dude is fridge fucked in the head.

MO still underpriced for its dividend

I dunno, with say stocks and buyouts you get one lump payment and that's it. Your done. Divvy stocks is basically income each year from the date you turn off drip from those stocks till the date you kick. 30k each year every year like clockwork till your dead.

Then your heirs get them and they get 30k each year from it.

Shit is an easy way to lose money.

How are YOU preparing for the 2020's commodity bull market?

Attached: oil chad.jpg (451x500, 191K)

Shorting pendulum.

Explain

I write calls and call accessories.

Attached: bohrgar.jpg (304x438, 42K)

What's there to explain? Dividends are not your friends.

Why not?

explain you incel faggot fuck

Divanon would not be happy to read this.

Also where the fuck is movie night?

Think about all the shit you could actually do with the money. Might as well be gambling in Vegas

You mean like reinvesting it? You stupid fuck

Its 9 godamn central.
if comftard doesnt have the movie, Im going to make him regret it, through psychological means

Attached: zooxz.jpg (480x360, 14K)

The guy is already a tortured soul.

HE SAID 9 MST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE >

What are you so pissed off about? I have charts that can explain what I am

Talking about

fact: petroleum workers have higher rates of both physical problems (like back pain) and cancer due to working with chemicals

is the extra money worth dying 30 years early?

Looks like he lied to us.

am of so surprise
this me being shocked

Attached: 1529262518495.png (684x796, 290K)

Yeah if you think about it you cut the costs of 30 yrs worth of living. Staying alive is expensive as fuck.

Is that jizz on the table?

no it yoplate

Attached: yogurtgirl1.png (823x482, 470K)

I wish my gf loved yoplait that much.

Unfollowed comfy on twitter.

Go on then. What charts?

Shit start to the thread. Didn't even follow up with a summary of why to buy it.

Attached: fuckyoucaruso.gif (300x168, 406K)

How do YOU feel about the feel of sem—I mean yoplait?

I didn't play the movie because some idiot ran into my car and I had to call the cops. I'll post the vehicle devastation tomorrow, fucking idiot. If you go to the cytube you can watch youtube videos with me instead :3

Youtube night, bring your weirdest videos.
Starts at 9:55

Attached: blehhhh.jpg (365x80, 6K)

worst movie night ever. However, here's a good video to make up for it.
>youtube.com/watch?v=nqJ5wU4FamA

I never buy options out far enough and got raped twice. I'm not going for round 3, honestly should have just DCA'ed LINK more. That or just bought shares and sold premium like a good goy

Being disappointing is kind of my thing, sorry kiddo

Attached: 1557302755172.jpg (622x717, 98K)

It's ok comfy. I forgive you.

Attached: shutthefuckupboomer.jpg (840x472, 115K)

:3
I didn't actually wreck my car (obviously), I just worked late and just got home so I couldn't do a proper movie night
This is why we need communism

Attached: 1558019961173.jpg (750x582, 100K)

I found out the secret of nimh is free to watch on youtube
>with ads
but we could do that next week if u want
>youtube.com/watch?v=Ja8TsLgOGfI

Awesome! So easy I can't even mess it up!
We shall do it
Also do you ever write calls on the day they expire just to collect the premium

What are you guys watching this movie on.

have you decide how to kill them yet?

its gross and penis gross in general

Attached: 73306448_p0.jpg (1273x1451, 633K)

Monday predictions?
We have on the menu:
Trade war
Tariff lifts on steel for spics and leafs
FUD from yield inversion
Recession worries
We opening red or crabbing? My vote goes to trump tweeting something good to prop up futures for a spell only to have them come crashing down again on Wednesday
Earnings to watch: PDD monday(hope you got your puts) JWN(possible put play FTCH just tanked cause millennials aren’t buying garbage rich kid clothes) Home Depot and Lowe’s(good to watch not sure which way to go)
Probably better to play it safe this week and don’t jump into garbage

Attached: 332EF8ED-EB32-4D6A-B858-A59AACBC5887.jpg (372x521, 37K)

nah i usually write em on a monday or something usually just expiring next week or so. Depends on the premiums.

we'll watch it on cytube next saturday 10pm mountain time.

What the fuck you guys are watching gay shit now though. What happened to tonight?

I don't know about predictions per say, I don't use any predictive models whatsoever besides a general heuristic. However, the stocks I'm looking at selling premium on are the following:
>AMD
>AMRN
>QCOM
>TWLO
>OKTA
>MDB
>EA
>MSFT
are a few im looking at. Obviously can't do them all at the same time, but these are all on my radar.

I logged out. dunno what's playing there anymore. everyone bailed on tonight i guess

Attached: sadrage.png (691x653, 27K)

No dude come on lets have movie night. I don't have any friends in real life and I need this.

I might load up on more AMRN to make up for my loss missing the moon trip last time cause I was an impatient retard. Probably gonna dump HEXO since they don’t seem to be moving too much and CGC isn’t doing too hot as is other weed stocks pretty sure the weed bubble burst a few months back after all the big companies reported first Q earnings oh well thanks CRON for that run back in Jan you will always be my top choice.

there *clap* is *clap* no *clap* internet *clap* friends

s-sorry man. Butter luck next time

i can't comment on hexo or cgc, but i know cron has good premiums if you haven't already sold that. would recommend if you know cron won't shit the bed.

Attached: skykingfeels.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

I'm so fucking fucked. This is depressing.

What platform should I invest with?

read the OP newfren
I recommend robinhood.

Attached: nevergonnamakeitdesu.png (885x387, 167K)

A lot of normies use robinhood so I assumed it was bad and had lots of fees

Yea I’m pretty positive that once more legalization news as well as the bank bill comes back into the spotlight we’ll see hard movements on all weed stocks but right now I think crabbing is gonna be al the do till then unless CGC announces something or CRON finally announces hostile takeover of ACB(pipe dream I know but probably the only way both stocks move positively)
Fun fact though, a lot of earnings as of late have been stupidly under played by investors. Seeing .7% average gains for quality earnings as opposed to 1.0% last year so that bodes ill but I wouldn’t FUD out just cause of that.

If you aren't going to change it then there's no reason to be depressed about it.

Attached: 1538052517249.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Damn didn't think about that. I could save a ton of money if I die right now

I use RH as well and it IS pretty shitty but most of the reason it gets hate is because normies use it, lose a bunch of money, and then complain about losing said money because surprise surprise; most normal people are complete fucking morons. Luckily us shitposters will be the new financial elite in about a decade.

Here's a few cons I've noticed with RH that I can't seem to find much info on elsewhere:

-When attempting to withdrawl you must hold funds outside of an active trade for a period of time around a couple days. From there it takes 4-5 business days to get to your bank
- When using Robinhood crypto it tacks on the fees for crypto purchases onto the final price of the coin without your knowledge.
- Possibly related to the above: when using robinhood crypto I placed a buy order for 1 BTC @ 7250 for $7250 and the order went through. However when the order executed I received only .956 BTC. When putting a limit order even with the correct amount of funds at exactly 1 BTC under details it displayed my limit order as purchasing .95 or so.
- It is my personal belief that all stock purchases are marked up by a certain percentage on the RH platform but this is anecdotal and is probably due to the underlying brokers that are used compared to other trading platforms.
-There are NO STOP LOSSES on any crypto purchases, nor can you use Robinhood Gold margin on cryptocoins of any kind
- You cannot transfer crypto currency from Robinhood to anywhere else, it must be executed crypto to FIAT

If you're just starting out like I did a few months ago RH is great, and probably one of the best tools for new investors in my opinion. However once you delve deeper into it and see the flaws, learn more about investing as a whole, etc. It becomes impossible to use the platform without constantly noticing these small yet annoying and often suspicious issues.

Attached: 1556557658870.png (825x619, 510K)

yea i wouldn't use it for crypto at all lmao. coinbase pro for that, if at all. I like the novelty of bitcoin solving the byzantine general's problem, but I think it's a bit ahead of its time and buying now loses to opportunity cost.

as far as withdrawals go, i think rh is quite average, but that's because I always requested a check from my older brokerages and it took 5 business days to mail and all that jazz. I like to keep it old school.

rh easily wins on no commissions though. Basically removes the anti-edge that most traders keep losing to. It's honestly just too good to pass up. No commissions on options too is utterly baller as well. I wouldn't use rh to screen for stocks or find news info or anything like that - simply as a tool to logistically execute your trades and nothing more.

thank u for reading my tedx talk

Attached: buffet_sips.jpg (1910x1000, 209K)

Originally I had 0 intentions of getting into crypto, I simply wanted to try investing small amounts at first (a few hundred only). I diversified, gained a few % but I admit I am impatient and got bored after a few weeks so I switched into crypto. I'll probably get back into stocks and bonds later but I don't really have a lot of capital to work with which is why I only really use it for crypto right now. I got in at 5300 and have made about a 40-50% ROI so far just holding BTC but RH's trading mechanisms for crypto leaves a lot to be desired.

But yea if I'm being honest I'll keep using RH just because it has no commissions, it easily makes all the other pain in the ass aspects worth it

RH is ideal for holding ETF's, MLP's and REITS. I don't do any options whatsoever and am very pleased with robinhood for simple buying and holding index funds.

sadly no fractional stocks for reinvesting dividends, but I just looks at it like whatever money X stock gives me in dividend is a discount on my next stock purchase.

Attached: sheiitt.png (1402x465, 27K)

is starbucks a safe investment for longing?

Attached: 1481145131743.png (461x352, 86K)

> is fucking inflated coffee garbage safe for long
permanently high plateau

I fuking TOLD u faggts to buy nak and u all laughed @ me

If you want my opinion living near the most liberal of all cesspools (portland) there are a few up and coming coffee shops I think will be popular in the future. I just happened across SMG so I'll be going back to my shitposting containment threads but "The Human Bean", "Brewed Awakenings", and "Dutch Brothers" are fairly up and coming, they're growing more and more here in the NW. Dutch bros is the most common of the three right now if it helps

If you guys should look into Ray Dalios thoughts on friendships... Ive had so many friends in the past that now seem like a big joke.. I've had friends that have just double crossed me or have just fucked me over the first chance they get....

Seriously.. look into what dalio says about relationships....

It will matter little to the other fella, since he doesn't have friends and has nothing to compare Ray's musings.

Attached: 1533466768690.jpg (1920x1040, 197K)

try to have some fucking sympathy faggot!!

I don't get this fucking thread.. so fucking hateful.. like always.. holy fuck.. the guy has no friends.. we are his friends.. and you're nothing but a faggot toward him.. sure.. he should go out and find some friends.. but the best way to do it is encourage in a nice way.. not be complete fucking douche about it ...

Also.. have you hear Ray Dalios thoughts on relationships.. its pretty deep if you think about it..

youtube.com/watch?v=qnkuBUAwfe0

I don't get why Jow Forums hates each other so much. There's only what, like 200 of us at this point in time and it's the most dead board outside of peak crypto times which looks like will be upon us within a year once more.

Don't get me wrong I kinda like it but this is the most hostile place I've seen on the internet so far outside of maybe a few 8ch boards

We don't hate each other user. Our money hates everyone else's money. You see anons come and go, those are the anons who lose. The bankrupted. But the strong survive. And oh boy, do the strong have different opinions on what it means to be strong. Some people view the stock market as a tool for making money - it is - but it's also a battleground where poorly constructed economic ideas go to die. We're simply trying not to die.

I don't think its that bad. I don't understand the people that flip out over tripfags existing but thats about it.

Half of them are actually helpful if you don't aggressively go at them for no real reason.

Attached: 1480884440042.jpg (500x351, 75K)

Buy bayer thank me later

You could use Jow Forums's advice. Thats a pretty good board and while the hostility is there they are pretty helpful. Moreso than most boards. And the feeling of progression you can get from following the sticky and shaping your body is a life changer. There are some decent social pointers there too. Just be prepared for next level homo-eroticism.

Attached: 1454019365314.jpg (612x448, 80K)

Will Robinhood ever come to Europe? :(