Anyone with 10K link will be able to retire by the end of 2020

See you on the other side marines

Attached: 1535981032983.jpg (2048x1536, 652K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.chain.link/44-ways-to-enhance-your-smart-contract-with-chainlink/
theblockcrypto.com/2019/05/16/binance-is-building-out-a-derivatives-platform-heres-everything-we-know/
docs.chain.link/docs/node-operator-overview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 07E9EB69-3E3E-4701-B079-59B144DC39E2.jpg (800x388, 38K)

i like chocolate milk

I only have 1.2k link.
Will I make it?

nope
10k only
no more, no less

Praise be to King Sergey.

10.150 checking in; i already will only make it if we moon insanely high; its retarded to think that 1k will get you anywhere, maybe a new car

Hold tight and stake. Put staking gains back into node. Why only 1K user?

I was buying chain link early in 2018 when it was bouncing around 20-50 cents. I just gave up on crypto after shit hit the fan and left it all in my binance account. Then my buddy tells me that it's close to one dollar today. I'm in the process of recovering my binance account as we speak (I lost my phone). I have somehwere between 20-25k link in there. Hopefully, they can verify my face before this shit blows over.

>Hopefully, they can verify my face before this shit blows over.

Mainnet is coming in less than 2 weeks mate. This isn't going to blow over. Link is finally about to blow up. I've been holding since September 2017 and this is what we have been waiting for. Though there is also stuff coming after mainnet, derivatives are coming sometime later in the year.

I sell 1k at $20 and quit my job and wait for the $1000 with the $20k.

Source on the derivatives ?

sergey said it

>source
Jow Forums

Multiple anons mentioned it in the thread the other day when Sergey had that livestream. He must have mentioned it in the video. Don't trust me though. Just do your own research mate.

Ah so he did say it. Neat. This is going to be a good year.

I’ll ask Rory n gang on Slack/telegram and post here if I get anything else than the usual evasive answear lol

I have 1.8k link I just need like 50k to feel like I made it

When you say "make it" what do you mean? I only need about $600K to make it personally. I only have 1 BTC and soon 5K link though.

I have 10k and feel like a retarded poorfag

prove it

Hope you’re right user. If we get a confirmation with Microsoft, swift or Facebook I’ll be very comfy you’re right

not for long you won't

Attached: 1498616938368.jpg (829x589, 92K)

$1000 EOY

blog.chain.link/44-ways-to-enhance-your-smart-contract-with-chainlink/

Attached: Screenshot_20190519-170633_Firefox.jpg (1080x1449, 602K)

Making it is 10 million usbux if you're going to cash out and somewhat insulate yourself from your own stupidity. Anything less and taxes, inflation and time is going to fuck you. Time especially considering that so many early 20s zoomers stumbled on this. Think of how many Jow Forumstards are going to squander untold amounts of wealth on hookers and other dumb shit over half a century.

sergey is in the de young museum in san francisco

thats true. luckily some of us already got through the "squander wealth" phase in 2017-18.

if I ever make it I'm still gonna live with my mom because I suck at doing shit myself.

I am in all I can be at 4K. Happy for you big stacks. I am at peace with what I can afford. Good luck all

Attached: 476B8DAD-814B-4F08-A03A-6E6A425FDD0A.png (1334x750, 299K)

kek

I would feel a lot better at 20k. Whole lot better. $5 to make $100k seems a lot more chill

You have 25K Link that you bought at 20-50 cents and you just decided to forget about it?

Rely on a psychology major is pretty dumb imo

Attached: openlink.jpg (339x176, 6K)

thats only double
go for 10x

This

My goal is 20 million. I need to at least reach 50K link to have a chance in hell at hitting that

Only have 500 cause I live paycheck to paycheck

Where'd you leak this from? I think I know.

theblockcrypto.com/2019/05/16/binance-is-building-out-a-derivatives-platform-heres-everything-we-know/

whoever built that museum is a fucking manlet. That metal part starts at like 5'5"

Fuck offffff newfag

Leak? Its live

URL is... marketing isn't.

scrape their domain, its right there live

What if I only have 5k?

>Think of how many Jow Forumstards are going to squander untold amounts of wealth on hookers

Literal billions will be spent on whores kek. But I think most Linkies will be staking anyways. So at least we will have income so our money pool wont dry up.

I know I will probably waste a fuckton on hookers myself.

>tfw i completely forgot i can stake my LINK

maybe i really will be rich

Attached: 1553769730754.png (1077x730, 553K)

Yes. The URL is obviously live but it hasn't been mentioned anywhere yet and is quite clearly incomplete and a dev demo. That's what I was getting at. Glad I'm not the only one looking at this shit anyway. Kudos.

good thing i have 500k haha suckers

2018 was a rough time for my mental health. I was watching crypto go up and down. I just assumed it was all going to zero and stopped caring. So I just cut my losses, dumped all my ETH into LINK. Then I gave up on making it big and went back to college. Seeing how low ETH is now, I think that it was a fortunate decision. I can finally make some decent profit in this stupid game, assuming it doesn't crash before binance verifies my ID.

Mate selling right now before mainnet will mean 2019 will be worse for your mental health than 2018. This is literally the best project in crypto and after 1 year and 9 months of no hype stealth mode hard work, it's finally doing something exciting. If you held this long, what's a few more months. It's basically guaranteed gains. Plus when mainnet goes live on the 30th of this month, you will be able to stake your Link in a node and earn passive income that way too. Why not at least give that a try. Would you rather sell now, make a measly 20k, and then FOMO back in later this year when your friend tells you Link is $5.

Haven't invested any money in Chainlink nor do I plan to anywhere in the near future. What you think about that? 0.1% chance this shitcoin moons

You know what we think.

why would you even ask a question like that here?

Attached: brainlethole.jpg (249x249, 4K)

This is assuming staking will be profitable of course. Which I highly doubt it will be, initiallity at least.

I think you're a brainlet but on the other hand I don't really give a shit about a nolinker

No linkers and swing linkers will be hanging from ropes in the coming days.

Attached: 1557842415261.jpg (431x360, 51K)

If staking isn't profitable, then Link as a whole will fail though. Because Link wont even run if no one is staking Link in the network as collateral for the smart contracts. I think Sergey intends staking to be as profitable as possible. I can't remember where I heard it. But I did hear a rumor that he intends to double the payouts in the first few months just to encourage early adopters to stake as much as possible to get the network to be as large and as decentralized as possible. I think a partial amount of Sergey's stack was for these incentive payouts, as well as handing out Link to companies wanting to run their own nodes.

I want to believe

Attached: 1518579035387s.jpg (123x125, 2K)

This.

Thought I was a soon to be millionaire and I almost was and then it came crashing down as I was buying and spending much as I could on some dumb shit.

A simple back of the envelope calculation shows that the amount of jobs must be in the millions each month for staking to be even remotely profitable.

Obviously we can't rule this out entirely but I am very skeptical.

Fuck that’s a comfy thought right there

How much can I expect to make each month with 5k link staked?

I wish you'd said 2019, I fucking hate working

Redpill me user, I've only been holding and not researched the staking at all, since I won't be going into it anyway.

>Anyone with 10K link will be able to retire by the end of 2020
What does that mean? How much will it be worth

Probably just a mil. I’m bullish long term but still think we are 5 years away from >200 dollar link in the absolute best case scenario.

$10,000. A price above $1 defeats the puropse of the coin

> this fud again

The marines renew their content, if you look carefully, you'll see that the early memes are not used anymore.

Why don't the fudders do that? Why is it always the same old shit? You may as well say "kek you won't be able to join the ico with the pools".

3-5% is the rumor.

i want to believe, but how is this possible

>not investing in mtg where cards go parabolic overnight almost on a daily basis
Crypto is fud, no matter the token or shitcoin.

>wake up this morning
>pic related +200%'d during the night
>i own 50 copies
>feels gud

Attached: pillar.png (1797x581, 389K)

I have 61k link and I feel constant anxiety that I'll be on the verge on making it but still fall short.
Trust me, you'll never have enough.
Fuck that feeling

Obviously you will in time.

Also it depends on your person goal. Do you want to fuck roasties and drive lambos? Then you will maybe not make it before 2025 with 1k LINK.

You want to start a life; buy a house, get a waifu and kids, then maybe you will make it EOY 2020

Some of us are in our 30s etc and dont need that much. Id still work part time regardless for the social vontact.

How can learn how to stake?

>Id still work part time regardless for the social vontact
NPC

This is literally all Thomas has done, informs brainlets like us:

docs.chain.link/docs/node-operator-overview

Show your math plz, staking costs nothing but electricity. It isn't like mining, so it won't even run the bill up that much. A n actually accurate calculation I did shows the amount of jobs needed must be in the tens each year in order to be profitable.

Attached: 1545351225953.png (736x673, 466K)

It's incredibly sad that you have no life, passions, hobbies, or interests outside of figuratively sucking every jew dick you see. Work doesn't even count as social contact. I have good enough conversations with coworkers, but it's not really friendship. Things get a bit livelier when we go out for drinks in the morning but it's still not quite friendship. The people I meet and play with at clubs or online is what I would consider actual social contact. We aren't paid to hang out with each other, we do it because it is enjoyable.
You should try getting out and meeting people instead of spending all day and night at work all the damn time. Maybe you'd actually enjoy things if you gave things a half ass attempt.

30 year old boomers can't survive a day without giving someone a firm handshake.

Am poor. I can buy a bit more but I want it to fall.

I have only 4.5k link.
never gonna make it.

That's why you buy gold with 10% of your link gains

The only way I would waste my fucking time staking like an autistic faggot is if there was some sort of awful thing that would happen to me for not staking.... like being forced to suck some dudes cock.

I have 0 LINK, is it too late to go in with about $1000?

>don't stake
>Link's network doesn't get decentralized enough
>stock markets decide it's not safe enough to use
>Derivatives never happen
>project fails
>price falls to $0.00
>user didn't cash out in time
>is forced to buy kneepads and suck dudes cocks for a living

Maybe you should run a node and stake some Linkies in it user.

1k link is equivalent to 21 btc in total supply
you have 94.5 btc
you will make it

4.5k is plenty. The only way you can fucking make it with LInk is if it's possible to make it with 4.5k link. If you can't make it with 4.5k link then someone with 30k link can't make it.

Your obviously a poor fag with 4.5k link. Sell 500 link at 50$. Giving you 25k which is more then enough to NEET by for a couple years considering your NEETING by with nothing now. And then when link is at $1,000. Sell 2k for 2 million which is ultra comfy money. Then let the last 2k ride until it's 10k or whatever

What's the lowest amount with which one could make it?

I don't even know how to set up my 2FA authentication on Binance. Running a node would be an act of god for me to do

Did you forget the part where link is trash and is correctly valued at zero?

Attached: 1556205827344.jpg (564x798, 64K)

>13719216
>has $6+ on exchange
>forgets about it

I hope you never get it back desu

With all the hype behind it from all these kissless autistic virgins I'd imagine even 500 link will get you a few million eventually.

I mean it's like Bitcoin. Even 200 Bitcoins is a shit ton right now. Obviously it would suck if it took 7 years. But something tells me it's going to only be two years tops to really take off.

People shouldn't be selling at certain price points especially poorfags with 5k or less stacks. Pick a number whether it's 20$ 50$ whatever. Sell 500-1000 and NEET on that money for a couple years.

Lets say you do that and link ends up going to 600$ and you have 4K in your stack. And then it drops down $250 and stays there. Well if you sell at 250$ that's still a million bucks. So who cares? Especially when your poor as fuck right now

Attached: 9E9B09DC-B968-47C9-B631-DA26D2B93F92.jpg (1262x866, 433K)

But basically if 500 link isn't a huge stack eventually then none of us will make it make it with fuck you money.

I understand user. Running a node seems daunting for me too. There will probably be guides on Jow Forums once mainnet is out and more tech literate anons have done it. But then there are always pools like Linkpool that will do it for us (for a fee, though I think there are some good competitors offering lower fee's now too).

To all you LINKlets. Beg, borrow and steal to get more LINK. This is your only chance to make it. If you are under 10k you will regret it.

I ended up initially with 30k link and ended up bumping it up a lot more. But if I still had 30k and link only hit 100$ tops and I sold for 3 million.... 1.7 million after taxes. I would consider the last 2 years not even worth it really. Sure 1.7 million would be really nice money.... but certainly wouldn't be worth it based on what we expected AND having the mental disorders and anxiety that I'm now dealing with after being on this board for 2 years that's totally altered my state of mind. I need a minimum of 10 million to have made this all really worth it.