CHAINLINK

>sold my linkies few months ago
>check the price now
>it's fucking 1$ and 100% increase

What the hell happened?

Attached: 1515350525449.png (331x299, 197K)

pics or it did not happen.

>he fell for the link is a meme meme

your sell was the buy signal...sorry bro

post proof otherwise larp

Why you dump your lovely girl and then go back to see how she's doing...you know it will make you cry

I sure as hell did. People be saying chainlink did the same shit that other shitcoins do. Also that nigger Sergey went missing

>Not holding a suicide stack.

OH NO NO NO NO

>HE ACTUALLY FELL FOR THE LINK IS A MEME MEME MEME MEME

Sergey announced the main net. May 30th, on Ethereum. You moron. You fucking moron. You actually took financial advice from Jow Forums. DYOR, faggot.

Biz told me to buy link

Thats the only advice you can trust and NEVER EVER sell your linkies
NEVER

Yeah, but there's a lot of reasons to buy Link, all of which could have been discovered if he did his own research.

Instead, he blindly believed Jow Forums telling him that Chainlink was a scam, when there was zero indication it was.

>another retard who sold his stack and missed another pump
Can we get a containment thread for these retards?

why wouldn't I do it? There is plenty of good advice here. and desu whole fucking crypto is a bubble without any value at all.
Everything but bitcoin is shitcoin

Look at this post and laugh. This is a post from a 70 IQ brainlet who listens to the inane trash repeatedly posted on Jow Forums.

>whole fucking crypto is a bubble without any value at all.
>Everything but bitcoin is shitcoin
You will never make it.

Attached: 1524046304430.jpg (1280x822, 64K)

Will I make it with 500 LINK?

Holy shit you fell for some of the worst FUD imaginable. Link is unique in the space (none of it's competitors try to solve oracles in the same manner) and Sergey never went missing. He just didn't release any public statements for a few months because he was busy working. Christ user you really fell for some bad memes. Get back in there is still plenty of upwards movement left though.

It's up because bitcoin is up.

Link is barely a crypto though. It feels more like investing into an actual company than buying some shit coin. Link isn't even a coin either. Chainlink is just a small but vital component of Sergey's SmartContracts business.

>FUD
why are people doing that? Why don't they want the price to rise?

If you knew for a certainty that something would go to, lets say $1000. Would you want it to get there as fast as possible, allowing you to only stock up on a small amount before the rocket leaves, making you nigga rich for a year or so before having to return to work. Or do you want as much time as possible to accumulate, dumping more than a years worth of paychecks into it before the rocket took off making you a multi millionaire and meaning you can retire and never have to work again.

Link is almost an absolute certainty of being a huge sucess. It's literally the best project in crypto and I spent the last year and a half FUDing the shit out of it to keep it cheap. I actually authored some of the FUD pasta's that get reposted often too. But since Sergey announced Mainnet is coming out on the 30th, it's finally time to take off.

It feels strange, I've been visiting Jow Forums since 2010, and only came to Jow Forums for the first time in January looking for stock market advice. I saw all the crypto threads and thought to myself 'surely magical internet money can't make me rich?'

Then I saw the Link threads.....and I was totally convinced purely because Jow Forums said it was gonna be huge. I bought 10k Link. I'm gonna make it thanks to a dedicated autistic community of faggots.

Thank you frens.

Attached: 1534705752178.gif (467x398, 74K)

>the only people with fuck-you link stacks are dedicated autistics and fascists
They're not even mutually exclusive either.

>making some people with sell their small bags of few 100's of links

it doesn't affect the market share at all.

i hope it goes down, not yet done accumulating

But it did. It's stops buying pressure, removed supports levels and lets the price fall further during crashes allowing us to scoop up real cheapies occasionally. Aside from a few pumps, and that awful 3 month uptrend late last year, the price mostly stayed within 18-35 cents range for most of the 20 months Link has been on Binance now.

Also I saw people dumping hundreds of thousands of Linkies on Binance during times of maximum FUDposting.

Congrats, looks like you got an easy 2.5x on your money. I bought all the way up to $1, and will continue buying above that, so you may have sold me some. Hope you enjoy your few hundred USD. I think I'm going to wait a few more days until it's priced in the hundreds of USD per token before I realize a little bit of gains. For the most part I intend to stake though. You'd have to be really stupid to actually sell any significant amount of linkies after all.

Attached: 1553512766874.jpg (2448x3264, 1.4M)