If getting plastic surgery and foreskin restoration isn't on your priority list of things to do once you make it then...

If getting plastic surgery and foreskin restoration isn't on your priority list of things to do once you make it then you're never gonna make it.

Attached: 1518128021994.jpg (1203x620, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-CxnGMcz5os
youtu.be/uyNJZ-2Dod4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

neck too small still

Imagine being a mutt.

Attached: 9F36C09F-E1F2-4FE7-86D6-C5021225B5CA.jpg (1031x876, 145K)

I love the obvious filter application between pic 2 and pic 3.

>real life is gta where you can magically grow hair a certain way and fix your hairline
oof

don't think his hair could do that without transplant

Why would I buy plastic surgery when I could use money to pay people to solve Riemann's hypothesis for me and strike it even richer?

Attached: 1541028683469.jpg (2048x1536, 310K)

Simply take the neckpill

Attached: 15.jpg (961x3000, 953K)

I'm getting rhinoplasty in a few weeks i cant fucking wait

Attached: gfds.jpg (81x125, 1K)

Unironic incel thread

Why? That's a powerful nose

Look at this god damn beak. Just grow a Hitler tash

Attached: 15529763407.jpg (1000x695, 184K)

I don't need this shit, I'm already 6'2 with a muscular neck and I have 5 children with 3 women.

nah it looks subhuman because i have a weak jaw and a weak chin and a gay alien skull basically like pic related but less extreme. plus its not just cosmetic the surgeon said its literally broken

Attached: otjov6o6jqu11.jpg (1080x926, 73K)

Well either way it doesn't matter much
If might improve your mental health

nah dude just get a haircut or wear it up with some gel or something

Damn, I really hope you're larping.

>foreskin restoration
I wouldn't mind having a second foreskin, good thinking user

Could have just told us you're black

Attached: 1514042707259.gif (460x259, 1.93M)

What the fuck is that? Looks like it could be on the 7 wonders of the world list

I'm white though I recognize that the BBC will rule the world unless we start doing what they do and impregnating women recklessly.

Big British Cock already rules the world, just restng

Looks like a good hooter for sniffing coke with

Attached: gear.jpg (960x960, 112K)

To make it even larger?

Thanks for this, i have a pencilneck and didnt know about the holding-your-own-bodyweight trick
saved

or headweight, or wahtever

Do you use that to mine froot loops?

damn dude youre ugly as hell

I don't want any work done except that BIG DICK surgery. I want a ten inch cock just for the hell of it. Probably not even gonna fuck with it i'm over woman.

>Imagine being a mutt.

it's not that hard to imagine. you're already using our internet, watching our movies and tv shows, listening to our music, playing our video games, and imitating our culture

>Claiming things you copied off others
you guys are years behind in all except movies & TV

>neck too small still
He needs to lurk Jow Forums

Is that how you cope with your mutilated penis?

Attached: 9D655E9E-EBE7-498D-B270-95E76A337A07.gif (500x500, 255K)

is anime characters how you cope with being a poorfag living in a shithole?

I asked first

Attached: 30180B42-D59E-4198-A931-1DBC0A30BB65.png (371x353, 148K)

Just take a shower dude.

Attached: 1541026239593.png (715x693, 967K)

I have your same type of nose
But smaller

Attached: _20190519_232807.jpg (511x896, 46K)

looks good

I morphed this kid a few Days ago on v, he just needs a rinoplasty and jaw surgery/implants

Attached: 1557931371683m_mr1557933746800.jpg (768x1024, 312K)

But I'm already attractive and have a foreskin. Sorry for your genetics/parents op

Yeah I think people Who have nose surgery usually have it because the size of the nose rather than the shape desu

Imagine the smell

incels are the sjws of the manosphere. WHat funny is most of them just need to hit the gym or goto the barber and get a proper trim like OPs pic but they absolutely refuse to,because their entire identity is that of being a victim just like SJWs.

I already made it

Attached: lui-4582.jpg (525x652, 67K)

You need a BEARD. This video is for you:
youtu.be/-CxnGMcz5os

Imagine having your foreskin cut with your parents consent.
Fuck me, the US got jewed hard, i reappy feel fur you bros.
Where i come from we used to make fun of circumcized kids.

Mine was burnt off and recently I had the head cut off since it was scary tissue for a while. You know, the baby penis is very small, so when they burnt me down there, it destroyed everything. No dick! I want my sack removed to just clean up after the disaster and forget about it with alcohol.

Oy vey

Kek, reminded me of this
youtu.be/uyNJZ-2Dod4
Please keep your balls user.

Your movies and tv shows are jewish, your music is made by niggers propped up by jews, your videos games are pozzed, your culture is satanic ( jewish ).

Rootless mongrel.

He looks better with just the tash lol

you look like the jew meme

how is your restoration going bro. you injecting growth hormones?

Attached: 291896482019211.png (259x240, 47K)

Attached: funny32.jpg (502x479, 43K)

Just start doing steroids and you're good.

Attached: tumblr_owamvhqK9T1w0z33go1_540.png.jpg (523x324, 52K)

Every stage of this picture is clearly photoshopped
>pic related, it's you

Attached: 1536774074169.png (511x515, 29K)

>being a faggot
why is it that so many incels are closet homosexuals and think their appearance matters. it's like they frame their entire approach to getting women from the mindset of wanting to with the approval of a man AS a woman. stop enriching plastic surgeons and accelerating the day of the circus

checed

cheked

That mustache, lol.

Getting women is the least important aspect of looks-maxing, it's all about achieving the halo-effect which will enrich your life tenfold.

Checked and based

so yes

Another seething mangled dick?

Attached: anal.jpg (500x500, 45K)

Imagine having your parents mutilate your dick on purpose because the jews told them to. Must be sad feeling 90% less sexual pleasure

it's okay you hate yourself :)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-09 at 4.56.43 PM.png (190x146, 60K)

Yes user, I'm a jew, a jew who stole your foreskin
Snikt!

Being attractive and having gf's doesn't stop any of the existential horror anons. Also, being attractive just makes butter face hipsters and nerds hate you out of pure seething jealousy - all of your personality or any success you have achieved is perceived to be a lucky side effect of having good genes. I can't imagine it is even nearly as bad as the way pretty girls get treated.

Honestly, if you don't pursue good character and genuine self development, your money will mean nothing because you will still be lonely and angry, confused as to why you're miserable because you never learned how to love yourself and therefore can't love other people - ie, you're a shit human allowing yourself to be raised by the platitudes of miserable anons on a vintage anime BBS

no you're just a dumb manchild faggot who watches cartoons to escape from hating himself and his worthless existence :)

pic related: (You)

Attached: 1555373347489.jpg (567x374, 49K)

>escape from hating himself and his worthless existence
Is that why you're all in LINK?

>being attractive just makes butter face hipsters and nerds hate you out of pure seething jealousy
They already hate me for not drinking their comformist "nerd (normie) culture" and for disagreeing with the liberal dogmas. Why not give them something to make them burn inside as well?

What's wrong with being cut?

>what's wrong with cutting your penis
I see you're a supporter of trans rights

I'm not saying don't become attractive as you can, absolutely do. Being fit + rejecting normie cultural norms is the only way to tip the social optics in our favor, because visual media on screens is a complete virtual reality crafted to placate the mogrelized masses.

Being fit and magnetic while also rejecting entertainment and casually drinking 50$ worth of "craft beers" four nights a week, peoples brains actually break and you really get to see real time cognitive dissonance through the look in their eyes. The untermensch has been conditioned to believe that the state of soulless wage cucking in allegiance to a faceless system with no allegiance is the norm, and that anyone who sways from this line is an incompetent failure

getting woman with improved looks is a side benefit. after losing 80 lbs going from 220 to 140 and improving my style i can say the way average people treat you is extremely different