Dear Smart Internet business people

Dear Smart Internet business people,

What are the best ways to up my skills and net worth in this modern information age

Thanks for your time here is a picture of a cute bunny.

Attached: images (30).jpg (251x201, 5K)

buy Bitcoin

buy GTO

buy Holo (HOT)

buy ChainLink

Cute bunny

Cute bunny

Thanks

Bump for the bune
He a cute !

So cute!

Learn marketable skills, perform said skills in exchange for money, use said money to purchase ChainLink.

What are some good job skills?

I am working on my resume as an esl teacher and fighting semi-pro to be able to be a boxing trainer.
I am also teaching myself Russian and Italian.

No u

sell ur bune pictures

Visit biz for your net worth. For your skills, the most important hing is to learn HOW to learn, and how you specifically function. I've learnt more by myself in months that in 3 years of uni once I optimized diet, sleep, meditation, lowering stress, learnt to learn things by blocks and always have an intuitive understanding, and something as stupid as drinking moderate amount of green tea (caffeine + L-theaine).

And if you tolerate it , Aerobic exercise is the easiest and most useful free nootropic around

Currently doing this, I am cutting back on sugar, trying to get more exercise, meditating, etc.

What's your daily schedule like? What kind of meditation do you do? Have you seen coursera's Learning how to learn course?

I do boxing 4-6 times a week and jog in the mornings.
This is fascinating please tell us more.

There's litterally plenty of online courses about every subject, try coursera.
If you want to learn something more practical, there's lynda.com and others

Looks interesting thanks fren

Lewd