Do you switch out to ETH or BTC

When you dump those sacks of shit for the real ones, which one do you choose?

Attached: +_ea8bb4cdfaf59e308664a8beb5e500a4.jpg (326x310, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j7MeJionPMA
bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactions-transactionfees-btc-eth.html
medium.com/@albpalau/analyzing-the-hardware-requirements-to-be-an-ethereum-full-validated-node-ii-415b8457c6e8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Both. ETH preferably. I sold all my MATIC and bought ETH near the top.

I put 20% in BTC as a suicide bag

Bitcoin
If adoption ever comes imagine how much even 0.01 BTC will be worth

Both.

Explain please. Quite adept with trading, getting into the cryptocurrency scene now.

I only go into coin positions I am willing to hold for years.

And what is your choice?

imagine not thinking BTC is king

Attached: 1492829519410.jpg (540x523, 99K)

ETH obviously. The only one that will matter a few years down the line.

I want to be able to buy things with my coins after I have dumped my bags, so why would I choose coins that have no goal of being a currency coin?
BTC is a settlement layer for the lightning network, it costs $4 to make a transaction that takes 10 minutes.
ETH is fuel for the global supercomputer, why would I want that? It's not optimised for payments, I can't buy flights, or hotelrooms, or food, or hookers (they haven't heard of it)
You know what they have heard of? Bitcoin. The real Bitcoin. Peer to peer cash. Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin, and it's accepted at the most places, and you can travel the world buying things and not lose 50% of your gains to tax, say of you (for some reason) cashed out to your bank account.
Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin, and the best store of value(because it's easy to buy the things you want with it)

Attached: LwnVKBV_d.jpg (640x480, 21K)

holy shit

quads of truth have spoken

just dumped everything for more

thanks op

Look how much Bitcoin can be divided by
1 satoshi could be like a cent
1 Bitcoin could be immense wealth

no problem bro i got you

let the ETHfags have their fun lol

they'll end up owing Vitalik money for wasting everyones time

so many things wrong with this logic

why do you care about what x of a unit is worth? market cap is all that matters

why do you think bitcoin is more likely to get adoption? it's practically useless at what it's supposed to do and there's nothing to indicate they're fixing the problems, unlike ETH

BTC
im just trying to increase my stack of the big daddy bitcoin

>When you dump those sacks of shit for the real ones, which one do you choose?
Neither

Attached: professional molestor.png (829x723, 762K)

Hi newfag

Also

Attached: vs.png (438x268, 160K)

CHECKKED !!

>toastin in an epic bread

been here for a decade faggot

now defend your coin if you can (you can't)

eth

USDT pairs only

Attached: boards.4channel.org.png (368x254, 90K)

Why is there not a single coin everyone unanimously agrees on as being a good investment.

Bitcoin is the best investment
Every other one is just stupid

have also thought about this

Will you dump your BTC bag for LBTC?

Attached: liquid.jpg (1262x784, 94K)

>1 satoshi could be like a cent
But how much would your transaction cost? Spending $4 on fees to send $1

>accepted most places

LN has msats and other sidechains can have further decimals without fighting over a hardfork on mainchain
for arguments sake 1 satoshi is 1 cent and bitcoin is $1,000,000
LN is 7 msat 1st hop 5msat 2nd hop and 2 msats 3rd hop for a total of 14 msats
in this scenario 3 msats would be $0.00014 or .014 cents so for a lengthy 3 hops through the network it would cost 1.4% transaction fees on a dollar in a million dollar per unit network

and like I said if it got more advanced than that they could go further than msats
the game theory of LN network still has to mature so that providing liquidity can pay for on chain fees after 1000s of transactions are consolidated into one for a channel re balance

>in this scenario 3 msats would be $0.00014
I meant to say 3 hops would be 14 msats
it's just a hypothetical, right now a lot of lightning network channels are free and I wasn't able to recoup on chain fees by routing transactions because others provided cheaper liquidity for pushing transactions

The LN is a ruse to kill BTC. The fees are needed to keep the chain secure.

There will still be onchain fees.

so the fees are bad then the fees are good hmm
it's almost like LN provides a balance of high volume low value transactions consolidated into high transaction fees for establishing and re-balancing channels

LN is vaporware + it still needs a base layer that can handle way more than 300k tx/day

nice.

then design it, gain the security and network effect and let me know

design what? a strong layer one?

that is exactly what ETH is doing, which is why my entire crypto portfolio has been ETH since 2017

ok choose the centralized bloatchain and hope they can completely revamp it sometime in the future to "2.0" where the ICO and dev premined coins make all the rules and you couldn't even run a node if you wanted to
good luck

at least I have the comfort of knowing that the issues are being worked on unlike if I held BTC

BTC is 100% speculative, propped up by first mover advantage and a pipe dream of mainstream adoption - BTC isn't even attempting to fix the problems, so you tell me how adoption can ever happen

>at least I have the comfort of knowing that the issues are being worked on unlike if I held BTC
youtube.com/watch?v=j7MeJionPMA

>not wanting to make money because you're too cool for some nerds
to each his own

you're trusting some kids who don't understand this stuff
vitalik's ideas were rejected from bitcoin because they can't work at scale
cryptokitties broke ethereum and their solution was to give gas limit decisions to miners which priced out many validating node operators

you think nobody is developing on bitcoin you're being brainwashed by your poor investments

>you're trusting some kids who don't understand this stuff
desperation fud

>you think nobody is developing on bitcoin you're being brainwashed by your poor investments
point me to the solutions being worked on that will allow BTC to scale to facilitate real adoption

>>you're trusting some kids who don't understand this stuff
>desperation fud
vitalik was trying to sell quantum computers before he managed to scam you retards

there's an entirely new release of segwit being completed with schnorr signature, graftroot/taproot, and a bunch of contract and efficiency upgrades
next to that we have liquid offering securities, LN on bolt 12 and everyday I get emails from the devs updating the system, RSK is working on a merged mined contract platform, the list goes on and on but I'm sure you're so smart like vitalik you can write all that off to vaporware LOL

>LN
>SegWit
yeah these are doing great LOL

bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactions-transactionfees-btc-eth.html

>mixing in updates unrelated to scaling
cute

ETH needs to move to PoS because they fucked their chain by giving blocksize decisions to miners
>as you cheer that transaction fees are cheap but can't run a node

you guys don't get it but in time it'll play out
I need to go

medium.com/@albpalau/analyzing-the-hardware-requirements-to-be-an-ethereum-full-validated-node-ii-415b8457c6e8

doesn't seem too bad

in november 2018
miners get to decide to change it at any time
this means exponential requirements if ETH gains adoption
ok I'm out nice talking

>6 months ago invalid
the fud worsens :^)