How does this fucking chingchong zhao scammer get away with this...

How does this fucking chingchong zhao scammer get away with this? This would get you jailed in America for market manipulation. All of a sudden all the binance ieo crap is pumping. Yes very organic, not suspect at all. When will this pyramid scheme collapse including that bnb garbage which is just bitconnect all over again. Just look at his tweets he is no better than carlos matos

Attached: CZ-400x600.jpg (400x600, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lk1lH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stay poor american raaahhrahhrahhrah

Attached: I THINK ETHEREUM SUCKS!.jpg (877x1307, 577K)

WAAAAHHHH SAVE ME NANNY STATE

It will collapse when anyone expect it

Bitcoin is unregulated faggot.

If you think what he is doing is bad then you have no idea

Bitfinex, Tether, Kraken, Barry Silbert (owner of DCG), Roger Ver, Erik Voorhees and many other actors all connected together and complicit in market manipulation set up through exchanges they own/co-founded/invested in precisely for the purpose of pumping and dumping on (You). In addition, Poloniex, CoinDesk, and other parties appear to be involved.

>Tfw banks are fined for doing the same thing, only in fiat
>Tfw the people implicated are the loudest critics of the banks doing this

The loudest critics of the banks are pumping and dumping on YOU and the average punter so that they can acquire more Bitcoin. They already have 80,000 BTC but apparently this is not enough

I'm not saying it's wrong that people p&d either, that's the market after all, unregulated, it's the wild west. But only the hypocrisy to then try take the moral high ground in public speeches and basically their entire persona

They're all known as "hurrrrrr we have to help free people and charity durrrr Venezuela lets help them murrrrrrrr" meanwhile they're literally all colluding behind closed doors through shell companies to DUMP on you and me because it's a free for all

So CZ is based because he arguably doesn't even try to hide it

He's promoting his exchange, fair enough

I like a good conspiracy theory.

Got any evidence for this?

>>Tfw banks are fined for doing the same thing, only in fiat
To be fair, they're doing it on a much larger scale and their fines are paltry in comparison. I get your point tho, it's still shite.

Attached: 1518583177400.jpg (460x345, 30K)

archive.is/lk1lH
It's a long read and not organised that well, but it's probably not far from the truth

True, I agree
That's probably how they justify it too and I mean you can hardly blame them for doing this but like you say, it's still shitty, it still leaves a bad taste in mouth

Cope

just get on the train
it's the easiest gain i've ever seen

CZ deserves a US investigation and hunt if necessary.

Bitcoin pumping.
>It just doing it things.
Alt coin pumping
> not suspect at all
Classic biz

Attached: 31144253_1503341583125085_500314890565582848_n.png (645x729, 81K)

>butthurt schizos mad they didn't buy BNB at $10 like everyone told them to

Standard

Burgers need to stop trying to be world police

CRAIG IS NOT SATOSHI

This is their Pearl harbor 2.0

kek

>get you jailed in America for market manipulation

No it fucking wouldn't. The pink slip/OTC market is literally, unironically this but with "stocks". Same horseshit press releases, same messiah claims of new tech. The product is always the same: human FUD+stupidity. Jow Forums's herd of coinfags who shit up this board by the minute are just as deluded as any stinky pinky cultist.

Erik Voorhees is a snake and the worst of them.

you're just mad that your holding a hopeless shitcoin, fuck off

lol you have some issues user. I on the other hand love cz. He is doing many things for the crypto community as a whole while others have abandoned it completely. This dude is really neckdeep into this shit.

He went all in on shitcoin pump and dumps while exchanges are constantly struggling to keep their businesses alive.

Do you think the binance hack and Bitcoin pump was a coincidence? CZ is about to exit scam in front of you and you can't even see it

I highly doubt that he quits anytime soon. Maybe the recent events were fucked up but when comparing his work now to lets say last year there is a stellar difference. He built up Binance pretty steadily. Im not saying he is a saint or something but people like to blow things out of proportion a little. Maybe Im wrong and we get fucked lol