Coinmetro is the best upcoming exchange and the volume of their native token has gone up over 10 times while thr price...

Coinmetro is the best upcoming exchange and the volume of their native token has gone up over 10 times while thr price has only doubled in the last week. Its still a quarter of ICO price.

Attached: Coinmetro-Featured-2.png (530x410, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Nl_3aCuXolBoyMOetiZdaprSuSZhH3GM3CN8kHZobN4/edit#gid=0
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HhPr7D3ij8McvjAR1D10T68MN07CKCX1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The volume is fucking killing me, trying to accumulate without pumping it hard and if I wait it just pumps anyway.

People mentioned some ico buyers are vested till august so hopefully they dump the price or people dump in anticipation of the dump

Just buy low volume shitcoins are always high risk.

Up 16.66% since you posted this.

god fucking dammit
I guess I'm still early as fuck anyways even if the price goes to like 4-5 cents.
Salty as fuck that I didn't get in at sub 2 cents though

kek now this cone is back at the price i sold it at but all my bags have tripled atleast since then

I got 12000 of these bought ico so screwed up. Holding for 1-10$. I should buy more though

I have an enormous bag of this shit, signed it as a loss and turns out it can actually be a big gainer holy shit. Not selling until 1€.

What do you consider an enormous bag?

320k I pajeteed a lot of referals and bought like 180k at 9c

>he didn't buy at 1.3 cents

lmao @ your life

Nice enormous bag. Don't spend it all in one place.

Attached: Capture.png (397x639, 37K)

BASED KEVIN

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-21 at 11.19.40.png (1724x1344, 184K)

He didnt buy at 1.1 cents

Attached: deagol.png (736x532, 515K)

what the fuck I can't deposit
I did one today but now it doesn't work

I hope Oliver and all the other telegram faggots get raped by a pack of feral niggers.

Wow CoinMetro is really starting to pump! No wonder the XCM utility token has so many features coming online soon and their TG group and admin support is the best!

Thank you money forehead

FUD BUSTER OLIVER ALSO VERY BASED

Attached: 41816207_2277096969180061_5476407552368165160_n.jpg (480x480, 42K)

What were you waiting for fren?

Just talk to support you fucking retard

Kill yourselves

>Official shill copy-pasta.

Lowest fee Euro on ramp, definitely doesn't fake volume, has a 2017 kucoin like referral pyramid scheme that they have gamified. which even with its low volume has plenty of liquidity due to their liquidity provider (you can buy 100 ETH without moving the price for example,) has no public API yet which means bots aren't trading much if at all yet, has an actual reason for the token to exist (which is a utility token not a security,) uses real money instead of stablecoin funny money, is completely transparent, is launching margin trading either next Friday or the Monday after, is not yet on CMC, Almost all 2017 ICO niggers have dumped at a loss and buying the bottom is satisfying, has unique selling points in the pipeline, (I think tokenised asset management is genius and is what got me to take the project seriously) and perhaps most importantly has a charismatic leader.

And to make one point that will dumbfucks will single out and try to use to invalidate my post the GUI is gorgeous for both the simple exchange, a Coinbase like exchange for people to dumb to trade and the Intermediate exchange, a less retard friendly exchange that lets you watch orderbooks and place limit and market orders.

>Projected price:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Nl_3aCuXolBoyMOetiZdaprSuSZhH3GM3CN8kHZobN4/edit#gid=0

Someone knowledgeable with the current referral program expand it.

>Official shill pack for ambassadors:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HhPr7D3ij8McvjAR1D10T68MN07CKCX1

holy fucking shit my condolences. even though this is a poorfag folio it's still an enormous stack considering how big of a shitcoin scam it is

yes you should

Attached: tymffamfg.png (692x1040, 188K)

Jow Forums retards got screwed AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Signed, well-known telegram shill

I'm trying to load up now

just messaged them, might just put fiat in another exchange and buy with eth or some shit

Good luck cashing out if this shit ever moons. Their LHV bank masters will throw all sorts of random KYC roadblocks come withdrawal time

Attached: 1552642115335.jpg (500x782, 120K)

congratulations. you just received the price for being the most saltiest faggot in this thread. this is your free rope. enjoy.

Attached: cover3.png (811x456, 297K)

ha someone trying to get a bargain in August for ICO dump (only a few mill). Good luck with that strategy

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-034153_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 398K)

LHV cant stop you moving your BTC cashing out to your bank not a problem with the most compliant on and off ramps in the business

BUY THE DIP GUYS

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-21 at 11.46.16.png (1720x1342, 182K)

Sorry but that title goes to Nash

It's already well proven that Kevin can't even take a shit without seeking approval from LHV. Hmm... wonder why new token listings are taking so long?

It was part of the agreement with LHV that Coinmetro can't list new assets without LHV approving them to make sure the assets arn't classified as securities. Until LHV approves the assets, they can't list them, it's that simple.

How did he know? We won’t break 5cents though. Not in a million years

Attached: 07A5B34B-DFA2-44AB-A414-E53B80F63850.jpg (1242x1277, 654K)

He doesn’t even get paid for all that shit tier shilling he does. SAD!

kek you'll kys when you see the btc price in 2 years and remember how you've wasted your precious btc on an obvious money grab back in the days

>kek you'll kys when you see the btc price in 2 years and remember how you've wasted your precious btc on an obvious money grab back in the days

Attached: 928.png (733x464, 125K)

Include me in the screencap when we hit 5 cents

Buy now or repent.

Attached: sOjyMQz.png (790x442, 505K)

sshhh only moon now

Attached: 1557941547347.jpg (640x640, 92K)

Wen link xcm

I'm in the same boat as him
Only I'm a poorfag who's been using my monthly paycheck to buy XCM at around the 0.012 to 0.016 euro range
Fuck it; I'm still depositing euro and setting sell orders around 0.016. It has to come back down again sometime; it went past 0.03 a few months ago and slowly came back down. It could happen again

Binance shuts down
Coinmetro becomes only place to buy linkies

Select few profit