Bought 100k chainlink at 25 cents last year

>bought 100k chainlink at 25 cents last year
>see the ATH we reached today, decide to cash in my linkies before mainnet dump
>"Sorry, made-up internet coins cannot be traded for real money"
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh what the fuck sergeyyyyyyy???!!!

Attached: 1365037495917.jpg (241x225, 15K)

Haha fell for the cashing out meme. You can't cash out normies us Jews will always win

Attached: 1558258110130.jpg (765x343, 59K)

Send them to me bro I will cash them out for you, no charge ;)

Attached: chaim.jpg (448x539, 124K)

Attached: 1554578986084.png (1199x974, 561K)

WTF is this for real? You mean I can't sell my links when I'm ready to get rid of them?

it's just numbers on a computer screen, who would be stupid enough to give you actual money for them?

You are so retarded, buy btc with your link and then sell a bit for real money.

>implying fiat isnt numbers written on a piece of paper

did (You) enjoy the bait?

it's something that you can actually hold in your hands and that people trust. What happens to your monopoly money if the internet goes out?

What happens to the money in your bank account if the electricity goes out?

you can still go to a bank office and withdraw it in cash. Where do I go to withdraw my made up internet tokens? Nowhere, because it's not possible.

Um, how can you withdraw when the computer terminals will be down since there's no electricity?

what do the computer terminals have to do with this? I'll withdraw for cold, hard physical cash, like in the good old days.

Attached: 82b6e012f8071e50a2f930b3efc223c0.jpg (1200x630, 257K)

They can't process the transaction without the computer terminal, so they're not going to give you cash if they can't confirm how much is in your account.

Imagine being this much of a brainlet.

they have the records in the bank, all of this can be done on paper. They'll just write it up that I withdrew however many dollars from my account and subtract it from my holdings. Do you think we got banks after computers or something?

Imagine if they withdrew hahaha

Attached: lol.jpg (822x446, 67K)

it says so right in the whitepaper you fucking imbecile

It’s been awhile since I seen this fud