All in favor

Yea or Nay for the creation of an ongoing chainlink containment thread.
Every other fucking thread on this board is
>how much link do I need to make it?
>lol chainlink ATH incoming!
>fuck link
>link is the best
>how do I buy chainlink?
>daddy Sergey circle jerk
>how much link do I need for girls to like me?
I could go on, but seriously people. Earlier I counted 15+ fucking chainlink threads and didnt even scroll all the way through the catalog.
I understand Jow Forums has devolved into /crypto/ but that doesnt mean 90% link threads, 9% btc news and 1% /smg/

Attached: 1553389356456.png (500x289, 203K)

crypto = chainlink
if chainlink fails all crypto goes to 0

Chill hombre.. give it a couple of months and then all Link-threads will have died out and moved on to the comment section of "Boatsandyou.com"

LINK IS A FUCKING SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

Attached: sad.png (319x248, 42K)

The same sort of thing happened on Jow Forums with /arg/ (AR15 general). Obviously ARs = guns but every other thread started to become about different questions and topics specifically related to AR15s. I'm seeing a similarity here.

Shut up you fucking zoomer retard nobody outside of this anime website cares about LINK.

> NPC normies don’t care about disruptive technology
big surprise right there
glad we have trillion dollar industry leaders on our side

Attached: C48C646A-4C5C-45B1-AF9F-D359CD7BCB11.gif (741x674, 118K)

So we need another thread to contain linkies not already contained to the other threads?

Attached: 1558431082617.jpg (4032x3024, 2.34M)

Is this bait?
If there is ONE containment thread, there wont be 500 other threads about the same thing. Same reason why there are "Questions that dont deserve their own thread" threads.

No user you misunderstood me. If there already exist multiple chainlink threads with anons posting and you create a new chainlink thread ain't you just adding to the problem?

Attached: 1547239290002.jpg (2048x1784, 1.29M)

This is a Link board. We need a containment thread for all the other garbage so we can see all the Link threads easier.

If they all ignore "/clg/" then yeah.
You're trying to run me in circles, but I understand your retarded conundrum. "You have to add to the problem."
Yes, if there are 30 link threads currently, this will make 31. But after that, there will only need to be one ongoing link general. Not 30 threads talking about it.

Look I will go and make another link thread like you suggest but I cannot guarantee it will round up all the linkies. Maybe if more people make more link threads we can increase our chances of catching more linkies... Gotta catch them all right user?

Attached: youdidnotlisten.png (250x250, 72K)

This board is dead without link threads

Just made a new thread just to annoy you cunt no linker

This IS the chainlink containment board

>The delusion levels of these linkies

Attached: 15192995746.jpg (259x194, 7K)

You must be new here. The entire Chainlink community is active on this board.

You do realize spamming the living shit out of something doesnt make people like it and buy into it, right?
Ohhhhh. I get it now. You're the Andy Sixx log guy. And the Ray Pist poster. And the Banana poster. And the trap thread creator. Another stupid meme.
I bet you're known as "Matt the Meme Man" at work. They must love it.
But anyway, you do what you will. It's not publicly tolerated to strike retards.

Okay user thanks for another link thread.

Attached: C4379C74CAE640349B400EF347F1420D.gif (480x270, 1.95M)

Link is a board inside joke similar to SS + GOMAD. People think it's funny to pretend to be retarded in the hopes if getting newfags caught up in the joke. Same with BSV

EOY we will have you niggers crying about “yacht purchase” containment threads.

BSV is almost too obvious though.

Checked and this

you an idiot or what. we will be on boat forum because we made it