Coinfess

coinfess

Attached: 1557773795673.png (1229x1160, 81K)

I sold REQ at 90 cents and feel bad for the person I sold it to

I bought lto at 0.0015
and not a small amount

Attached: 1545351225953.png (736x673, 466K)

It's old, but I had 500 LTC at ~$4 and sold it at $12

>lost more than 20 BTC and four months of life trying to long the bottom
>paltry remaining stack in completely justed shitcoins

Attached: 7244fb38e60a59bca6f2f785555e34fdb82068ed825d6d8d405bd3ab719f31d4.png (674x527, 357K)

I am Satoshi. I am letting Craig claim to be me because I've grown tired of this game and I have no interest in actually becoming a public figure. I do not know what the future holds for BTC, but you are on your own.

I've been here forever but I still post line a newfag

I'm too much of a pussy to swing trade link even when the RSI is blown out on all short term time frames to an hour

sold all link to buy PAX...link did 2x while pax remain same.

>while pax remain same.

Attached: 1539452824332.png (1073x535, 86K)

Traded 2k eos for bch right before eos took off in 2017/18 and got dumped on when i bought the bch. That was when i use to listen to trading channels on YouTube and fucking reddit...

Attached: 1557657466725s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

I lost 4K trading shitcoins and bitmex, made it all back with bitmex, didn’t close and the scam wick happened others day and I lost it again , plan now is with 800 I have left to go all in on ONE and if I make 70% back go back to LINK and just hold

I never owned crypto in my entire life - still feels like a kike scam

No larp so stfu.

I had just over 120 bitcoins at the peak. I am down to 2.5 bitcoins now after trying to time the bottom and fucked up in a few alt trades last 6 months. I have no emotion anymore, so thankfully don't experience anxiety or depression, its just emptiness.

I got into crypto at like 17k BTC and holded everything until now. Also many missed opportunities lately. Im starting to think trading is literally not for me.

I feel you my overall loss is only 15k if I sold at tops though but I just feel empty if I just DCA into fucking LINK , HOLO BTC and ETH I’d be up so fucking much rather than shitty gambles

I am all in LINK and while I know it’s a safe bet and am a proud marine I still get jealous of people who catch shitcoin pumps like MATIC. Thinking of throwing some new money in to gamble with. Probably gonna lose it all.

My saving grace is that if I time to 7xes (essentially matic twice in a row) I'm back to where I was. I'm just a degenerate gambler in the end.

I'm waiting for Harmony to list and dump in order to go all in, but I know there are many greedy plebs like myself expecting to do the same and I just know this will all go wrong.

I didn't buy into any other binance ieo's and I'm very scared to buy into harmony, everybody expects another x10 but this just smells like a trap. I can't afford to have another heavy bag.

I missed out on £30,000 by selling my first ever investment of £500 of XLM in exchange for TNT. Picked XLM at random and then people told me that was a stupid way to invest and TNT had "a really kicking white paper and awesome ideas".

Then just buy a few % lol no need to go all in

I downloaded a bitcoin miner and wallet in the summer of 2011. I was 15 and didn't have any money to buy bitcoin and my parents just ignored me when I asked for money to invest in autistic internet coins. I downloaded a miner and mined for like 4 hours before I found out that my crappy computer was only going to make a mere ~$2 a day and so I thought it wasn't worth the electricity or wear on my cpu.

I visited a site around the same time that gave out a free 2 cents worth of bitcoin to get people interested in cryptocurrencies. I still have it on a old hard drive, its now worth 8 dollars. Only crypto I had until I invested $100 in Antshares in 2017 almost exactly 6 years later.

Attached: regrets.png (476x101, 8K)

I was about to buy the matic absolute bottom but I bought zil instead