The next 10x of the Golden Bull has been going for over a week

And biz is very quiet about it. Don't tell me you sold the bottom on FTM?

Attached: Fantom.png (250x250, 14K)

Check'd and if you have bought the dip, there's no hope for you. Literal top 5 with a market cap in the billions at peak of next bull run.

Twitter is still so hyped about it. Next Vechain confirmed.

Chads gonna chad

Guys why you mention this on reddit don't mention how it's better than Nano. They will hyper attack you or anything that is a threat to Nano.

Why would you mention this on reddit at all?

Attached: 1557457001707.jpg (718x628, 69K)

My bags are ready

You need normies onboard to make the top 100.

Like link, right?
Currently top 30

That's meme magic. Special case.

Instead say that it is amazing DAG tech just like nano but can run smart contracts like ethereum but much quicker. You need.to dumb it down to 2yr old levels

Dubs confirm, I won't argue with that

No don't mention Nano at all. Seriously they are like attack bees.

Oh no please don't upset redditors..wtf

I have 77000 FTM with 6 ETH on the sidelines. Been waiting to increase my stack but this shit keeps going up, what do?

Market buy like a real man.

Attached: 1553362860666.jpg (1731x1155, 274K)

market buy you fucking degenerate

YO NIGGA FUCK NANO. I BE ROLLIN UP IN THOSE MUTHAFUCKAS HOUSES, NUTTIN IN THEY BITCHERS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM AND IM LIKE "HOW YOU GONNA SECURE DAT NET WORK WITHOUT NO REAL MUTHAFUCKIN PROOF OF WORK CONSENSUS". THAT BE LIKE WHEN WHEN THEY GIRL TELL ME TO ROLL UP IN THEY HOUSE AND IM LIKE "YOU GOT PROOF HE AT WORK?" AND SHE GETS ALL STRANGE THEN IM LIKE "IM JUST FUCKIN WITH YOU DUMB HOE, I MAKE SURE HE SEES ME LEAVING WHEN HE GETS HOME AND WEVE BEEN HAVEN CONSENSUS ON HIS BED ALL DAY, NO CONDOMS!

this is it boys, full hype train kicking in. some coders must have explained this to the normies somewhere. mass adoption next. this was oversold and held back too long.

Just did

r/cryptocurrency: where brigading is only an issue when it's not about nano.

Imagine buying Matic right now over this

Dubai

Feels good knowing this is gonna be $1 in a few months

Yeah I'm thinking 50 cents is on the conservative side.

Lets just get to 2 cents for now.

Happening by the time chinks wake up.

i remember on reddit i looked up mentions of fantom and everyone called it a shitcoin just because Jow Forums shilled it

even though Jow Forums called antshares, chainlink, and way more shit than reddit has

Reddit are always the last ones realize they are wrong and then provide us the liquidity to dump our bags. The system works fine the way it is

based

Imagine not buying the absolute dip on a coin that will make the rest of smart contract platforms look like absolute antiquities. aBFT will BTFO everything out there.

We will finally get a platform that allow for mass adoption of smart contracts and dApps.

Shit is going to top 5. I hope everyone at least gets a suicide insurance bag because even a pathetic bag will make people rich once FTM is over 50bn mcap