Why Do All This If He's Not Satoshi?

If he's not Satoshi, he'll get sued to death and maybe go to jail for all this.

Why would he fuck himself over like that just for an exit scam pump and dump he'll lose from lawsuits and never enjoy from jail?

Why would he even risk it if he didn't have irrefutable proof he's Satoshi?

Attached: 4A1DB0AE-7E65-40CB-9B0C-FB838856E687.jpg (640x314, 27K)

he pumped btcsv like a retard himself and now if you dump it you'll be shattering his funds.

The guy is a fake artist, he knows that if he just keeps pretending eventually he can break through some system to ensure he's real.

He is trying to reclaim the bitcoin as a p2p currency status as written in the original whitepaper, not making second layer shit like lightnng network or liquid. Normie wouldn't understand what an lightning invoice is. They just want buy and sell. Fucking core tards ruining the already good ecosystem.

why would he do this if he was satoshi?
he could have conclusively proven he was satoshi years ago without any of this effort.

CHECKED

Patents granted through corruption are still patents that fucks over every other coin including LINKies no?

Attached: 16EB5702-66C2-4659-B7E9-A6802A656C12.jpg (736x981, 136K)

>B0qd
>55555
dump bsv

Attached: hesold.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

protip: tulip trust

Because amerimutts need a more anonymous currency to fund the war with iran.

because he's a desperate financially owned alcoholic who'd be killed if he didn't dance along to his masters' tune

Checked, Craig Wright is not Satoshi Nakamoto.

Will the real Satoshi Nakamoto please stand up?

Attached: 271.png.jpg (1193x670, 86K)

Your so naive. If I was an elite banker I would look for ways to blackmail him to get him to get a patent granted and be my puppet. This is the real world.

You're right, making a few billion dollars is not enough incentive. There has to be something else. But what could it be, user? Any ideas?

I agree. Checked and id

Attached: 108f97e24b8b60b4c132e42c0ee956d8-WoW_Letters_Icon_optimized.png (767x640, 772K)

COPE
Waste of quints. This talking point has been discussed and debunked ad infinitum in different threads. If you are still repeating this shit uncritically you are 100% an NPC.

Attached: 1557354752873.jpg (1024x576, 82K)

>debunked
enlighten me

Debunked? He signed the message then?
His entire argument was "I don't sign because if I do, people will ask for other stuff" which doesn't make any sense. Why else did he fill for patent? Did he think no one would ask for further proof after that?

look up the clinical definition of "pathological liar"
even if you somehow ignored cryptographic proof, basic logic could tell you if he were satoshi, the many people smarter than you in cryptocurrency would have jumped ship, and price of both btc and bsv would reflect that

My brother is like a small town redneck version of him. Pathological liar who is great at lying, at least to normies, even though their are a few people who can see right through him.

It's a combination of being pathological liar and not realizing you are in way too fucking deep until it's too late

You have no answer. Sign the keys.

This

Because the real Satoshi is in jail, for life, and can't prove it.
So, considering that he can't access to Satoshi's wallets and sign the keys, he tries to prove it with tons of papers and a judge.

The real Satoshi died years ago, so there's nobody to dispute it

pro tip: tulip trust doesn't exist. he claimed addresses that verifiably aren't his.