Tfw Cr*g is manipulating and conning the boomers who are in control of everything and us Zoomers who actually know shit...

>tfw Cr*g is manipulating and conning the boomers who are in control of everything and us Zoomers who actually know shit can't do anything about it

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

science.howstuffworks.com/life/inside-the-mind/human-brain/research-confirms-it-really-are-getting-dumber.htm
theguardian.com/news/datablog/2010/dec/07/world-education-rankings-maths-science-reading
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>us Zoomers who actually know shit can't do anything about it
Zoomer COPE
Zoomers are the DUMBEST generation

Literally no one respects or is fooled by that charlatan

>t. (((boomer)))

That’s why the whole world has been on a fucked trajectory and only getting worse. Literal blood sucking boomers are not only evil and nihilistic but incredible fucking retarded while at the same time feeling entitled to have complete control and power trip on every facet of life.

GG earth

science.howstuffworks.com/life/inside-the-mind/human-brain/research-confirms-it-really-are-getting-dumber.htm

Sorry Zoomer, I forgot you don't like reality!
>Be a generation with the worlds knowledge in your hand
>Be dumber than the last generation
Its the fucking arrogance of your own ignorance!
>MUH Boomers fault
What are you niggers? take some fuckin responsibility! Learn something ffs.

SADLY
Boomer > Zoomers
& that is a shame!

How are you not worse than the boomers? at least they have an excuse of not knowing! you have all the info but STILL ignore it!

That study is flawed due to migration patterns.

The children of American Boomers are far more intelligent than their parental generation, however there are far more foreign, alien zoomer outliers weighing down the mean.

This post reeks of BOOMER

Nobody cares about your shitty (((opinions))) you demented faggot

That's because there are more niggers and darkies now because boomers keep letting them breed. Flynn effect still applies to an all white population.

>due to migration patterns
I knew you would blame niggers! What a BS excuse! Zoomers = Niggers can't you see that!
NOW, if you were to say the eduction system is failing BUT you chose the simpleton explication of MUH NIGGERS...ignorance of your arrogance

>alien zoomer outliers weighing down the mean
I lived as resident alien in the US, I completely disagree with this, the Burgers are so brainwashed they blame niggers for there own societal downfall. Most burgers don't even understand American history FFS! ex. the civil war was to free the slaves! OR Christopher Columbus found America. The burgers should be thankful for the HB1 visa, it keeps the IQ rate artificially high.

>MUH FLYNN
The article address that if you could read, your fucking Nigger Zoomers!

Listen Zoomers until you guys stop being arrogant the Jews are going to keep fucking you up...

Your arrogance gets in the way of learning

Your post reeks of uninspired Zoomer i.e ignorance

checked

You’re retarded if you think the current structure of governance to allow for the improvement of reality. The current system has been set in place to achieve one thing and one thing only and that’s to further the interests of a very select few psycho megalomaniacs and to allow those that suck their dicks a few shekels also.

The hundred head hydra mafia is what rules us and dispatching a head will only grow 2 more in its place. A corrupt society that rewards corruption and punished truth.

Clown world is the only appropriate response to this

Attached: 7A9A4E6B-C5F1-4F53-963F-D01B576BBE67.jpg (960x540, 295K)

21 bitcoin silver vision club

Attached: 1531872251859.png (380x349, 70K)

>current structure of governance to allow for the improvement of reality.
Of course it can't! Why don't you learn about how its set up!
>The current system has been set in place to achieve one thing and one thing only and that’s to further the interests of a very select few psycho megalomaniacs and to allow those that suck their dicks a few shekels also.
OF COURSE!

My point is YES that is true (& it was true for the boomers) BUT you guys have the ability to learn outside of the system. How where my boomer parents going to learn about the creation of money & how law jew fucked us over...They couldn't.
BUT you can, & what do you do with access to ALL THE KNOWLEDGE IN THE WORLD, Blame niggers! FFS, thanks for proving how dumb your entire fucking generation is! Instead of asking questions, you get all arrogant. IT GETS IN THE WAY OF LEARNING. It gets in the way of a solution i.e the Zoomers are content with letting the jews win! At least the Boomers where ignorant out of just plain ignorance, it wasn't their fault! You Zoomers on the other hand, the world is SO fucked!

THIS TRUELY IS A CLOWN WORLD

If the law system is broken, the laws will be systematically broken.

It depends what you consider 'laws'...
Are you familiar with the difference between law & legality?

think you need to go outside bud

Take your meds schizo

It's even harder to find the information today because of information saturation, the real knowledge is extremely hard to find hidden behind the huge mass of bullshit and I would argue that it would be easier to form a healthy worldview in the days before internet. I mean all the big books are pretty based (Old testament, The old greeks etc.)..

Boomers have simply not given a fuck about anything in life and seem to have no will to be able to think on their own, brainwashing after ww2 was simply extremely efffective.

I pity Zoomers.

>Us zoomers
you mean YOU zoomers

Attached: 1532403963211.png (512x512, 246K)

US zoomers

>t's even harder to find the information today because of information saturation, the real knowledge is extremely hard to find hidden behind the huge mass of bullshit and I would argue that it would be easier to form a healthy worldview in the days before internet.
Zoomer excuse! literally worse than Niggers.
>MUH I can't get a job cause, reasons.
I can't believe you are saying you have too much access & its bad, FFS! This truly is a clown world! How can you have access too much & remain SO dumb?

>Boomers have simply not given a fuck about anything in life and seem to have no will to be able to think on their own, brainwashing after ww2 was simply extremely efffective.
& how are the Zoomers different? As, i said, your fuckin worse, you don't even have the brainwashing excuse!

Just keep holding your eth and stinkies. They'll bend the knee soon enough.

>Norwegian
Show me a study about America dumb faggot. It's been long documented that in developed countries like America iq only goes up per generation. Even to the extent of having to change the iq goal post of what is considered retarded, genius, or average.

Zoomer COPE
Norway is MAY more developed that your third world shit hole!
>America
Americans are tied for the the dumbest whites along with Australia. Probably not even white.
Source Dude trust me!

>It's been long documented that in developed countries like America iq only goes up per generation
Yea, but the US eduaction system is sliding down hill.

theguardian.com/news/datablog/2010/dec/07/world-education-rankings-maths-science-reading

Its shows Norway higher that your third world country.
America is not #1 at anything except largest debt, deal with it! Don't try to move the goal posts with MUH America, it's shittier that it used to be, FACT. This is not the '50s anymore

>MUH BOOMERS ARE BAD
still spouting the same brainwashed BS

Kek, I dont think I have too much acces but Im INTP so I can basically live like a hobo as long as I can do my research. Other people would have to do years of searching before finding anything valuable on the internet. A hundred years ago you would just open the old testamente and youre done.

Brainwashing is still in place, part of it is bombarding people with information.

>educational system is failing

I never understood this phrase that people keep chanting religiously. Is this how you cope with the catastrophic results of globalisation on intelligence levels? By just repeatedly saying we need to fix our schools which are only broken because they choose to abandon meritocracy and instead pander to dumbass kids to keep their dumbass parents happy, which in itself is only a result of the same culture of offense that the left propagated in the first place.

>Other people would have to do years of searching before finding anything valuable on the internet.
Create some memes, thats how you guys communicate...A lot of Zoomers don't have knowledge outside of memes. Even places like this don't show you how deep the rabbit hole really goes.

Heres something to search-
'The Grace Commission'
How CBs really create money!
QE
The blacks law definition of a person, check 3rd ed first. (Find out about the law jew)
If your a burger the original 13th amendment & the war of 1812

I just get tired of the Zoomer arrogance...
>Brainwashing is still in place, part of it is bombarding people with information.
Well then, it sounds like you should know what to turn off then.
Best of Luck

>By just repeatedly saying we need to fix our schools
I only said that Norway is higher that your third world country. & you wanted an American study inferring America is better, its not is all I was saying. You can blame schools, Jews, Niggers, what ever. Zoomers are just as brainwashed as the Boomers! You keep blaming poor results on immigration, fail to see how your getting dumber along the way!
>I lived as resident alien in the US, I completely disagree with this, the Burgers are so brainwashed they blame niggers for there own societal downfall. Most burgers don't even understand American history FFS! ex. the civil war was to free the slaves! OR Christopher Columbus found America. The burgers should be thankful for the HB1 visa, it keeps the IQ rate artificially high.

>howstuffworks.com
Oh god it's a real life boomer in the wild.
I'm a fraction of your age and I've written a fork for Litecoin.
Neck yourself, you'll never catch up to us. You're already years behind.
Some super-genius zoomers that got into crypto before we were even legally a person are going to own your nursing home.

>howstuffworks.com
It was the first one to pop up...
>I'm a fraction of your age and I've written a fork for Litecoin.
Congratz! I have never enjoyed programming.
>Neck yourself, you'll never catch up to us.
You are not the majority of the Zoomers, most are MUCH dumber...again congratz!
>Some super-genius zoomers that got into crypto before we were even legally a person
K, that doesn't make much sense...Do you know how a person is legally created?
t. bought BTC in '11 for £7/btc & will KMS before nursing home stage of life

>Create some memes, thats how you guys communicate...A lot of Zoomers don't have knowledge outside of memes

Memes is the most effective form of propaganda, a picture sais more than a thousand words, right boomer? Memes are unironically our greatest weapon and this have been used over and over again through history. Just look at all posters from ww2.

>Heres something to search-
'The Grace Commission'
How CBs really create money!
QE
The blacks law definition of a person, check 3rd ed first. (Find out about the law jew)
If your a burger the original 13th amendment & the war of 1812

Yes these are all good beginner redpills, thats the thing with boomers, you just hold your precious facts. Us zoomers on the other side, harvest the energy of these facts and transform it into memetic energy easily absorbed

>a picture sais more than a thousand words, right boomer?
Sadly, as I said alot of the Zoomers only learn through memes, they know a TINY amount then get all arrogant with it...Make a meme about that!
> Yes these are all good beginner redpills
So you are aware that lawyers are banned in America i.e esquire? That they are part of the BAR? The British Accredited Regency? That law stuff is DEEP, no one can know it all! Please expain how fiat is brought into existence, as simply as possible.
Thinkin this is that Zoomer arrogance coming through again... I hadn't seen the Grace Commission on this board apart from myself, I come here most days...

>Make a meme about that!
Use Heisenberg!

Whats your home country?

>>Be dumber than the last generation
cause its half shitskins, what do you expect

Yeah its complete noobs who are buying SV, that's what's happening...

The world
>pic related
t. turned down a Burger passport!
Already answered this...But, Mutts will never be white though. le 56%ers
>MUH IMAGRATION
The whole country is founded & still built upon immigration (H1B Visa). its the generational burgers, thats what is bring down the IQ!

Attached: Mine.jpg (792x1600, 229K)