How would you feel if you were as JUST'd as I have been? This cost me around $15,000

How would you feel if you were as JUST'd as I have been? This cost me around $15,000.

Attached: IMG_2622.png (1125x2436, 589K)

the fuck? when did you buy eng?

stfu casual
my portfolio cost me $12,000 and it's only worth $611

Cut your losses on the other shitcoins and go to matic to recover your losses. Get more link too while youre at it retard.

Why would you buy the top? Like, serious question. If its been on the rise, and its at the ath, what posseses yiu to think it will keep going up? Yeah sure, it might go up a little bit, but it will always hit resistance and drop about half price. It literally always does this. Every single peak on every single chart.

Just stop buying high user, its not hard

Pathetic. I went from over 250k to about 8k.

>that portfolio
>justed
stfu

Attached: Untitled.jpg (748x592, 103K)

I would probably feel sick to my stomach all the time.

Luckily I've only ever bought LINK

what do you have now?

Very silly buying all at the same time, even worse it was peak bullmarket. Have you not added to your stack at these levels? I mean holding it all the way down is bad, I done this too, but if you have fiat try and bring your average price down.

I will feel bad and have the urge to get my money back by crypto-gambling even more.

That kind of crypto-gambling have no joy, it is just sorrow... nothing good about it.

I wish you can get over it, I like to think you are affluent and it is not affecting you that bad.

Also please don't be married.

That's your own fault for buying literal who shitcoins

Surely the MATIC train has run. Is there an alternative I can research?

Baby, I lost 130k on cryptopia just recently.

>He didn't all in Chainlink in 2018.

Well atleast those stinkies will get you to $4,000,000 my fellow marine

>Buy Trash
>Get rekt

Imagine if you had just bought LINK/ETH.

MATIC is a mind blow, by all rights it should have retraced 50% days ago, WHEN, not if, it dumps the justening will be insane

Holy shit man, that portfolio is pure pain. I'm in a similar situation though, so can't brag...

Fetch. It's already pumping, but there is still tons of people who made it with Matic to dump some BTC at Fetch in the hopes of repeating the Matic pump.
Another $BIS bagholder. Nice to see you guys still exist

oh boy, surely that's larp
all you sillies in this thread. why don't you just catch some green and break even? like, serious question

what shit coins are you holding?

Buy FET, ride the 3x and cash out. Thank me later user

I invested 35k and got 2k left.

>why don't you just catch some green and break even?
in what

REQ or OMG?

Your fault for not being all in on LINK

Attached: 1546889805959.jpg (769x697, 109K)

This is literally matic ftm fetch bagholders folio in 2020...
Dont forget to dump your shitcoins on time kids

This.

LINK has taken me from 4 digits well into 5.

There isn’t going to be a main net dump. There won’t be another 1000x after LINK.

LINK will tame crypto into a real world technology, and obsolete so many trash projects out there. There will be a few niche projects but most will become obsolete as LINK grows.

I just tried. Coinbase don't accept my credit card any more for FUCK sake.

What is a decent alternative where I can get £300 worth of FET using only a Santander Debit Card?