What happens when you cash out in 5 years with several million and everyone expects 100k+ cuz "we go way back"...

What happens when you cash out in 5 years with several million and everyone expects 100k+ cuz "we go way back"? I get taking care of your OGs and immediate family but how do you set boundaries and know where to draw the line?
Richfag input appreciated.

Attached: 1557817466655.jpg (591x570, 74K)

>telling people about your wealth
your immediate family are your parents and siblings and only if you have a very good and trusting relationship. AND if they know how to keep their mouth shut
t. a lot more money than you

>giving people money

Give me some btc desu

3AU6LdZyadSQaLNUoViYjhxkmuVsdsjkxw

Attached: 3ADD2C28-D84C-497F-B1F8-EC6C6842D40C.jpg (798x436, 53K)

Preparing for something like this ahead of time, I've already evangelized crypto to everyone I am close with and would love to see make it. Those that listen to my advice will be handsomely rewarded more than any pity donation from me could provide. Everyone else I will simply give a 'I told you so'

Look at lottery winners.
That's your answer.
The ones you hear about are the ones where it all goes to shit for the most part.

Just don't tell anyone about your money, except if they are rich as well. Never tell anyone else, especially not poor people. Even if they are your parents.

Correct answer
You have to live incognito from then on

Make your friends rich and your enemies rich, and find out which is which.

treating them like addicts helps

for example you wouldn't give an addict money for food, you would give him food, because he wouldn't spend the money in the way you wanted

Most of my family are dead so I don't have to worry about that. I'd probably just spend some money getting my house in good renting condition, rent it out then just disappear.

DONT FUCKING SHARE YOUR GAINS

Based and truthpilled.

The vast majority of people who are given money for basically nothing just waste it on frivolous shit. Hell, I'm sure even you had different plans for if you made in crypto when you first bought vs now.

Seriously though, my plan is to move and start over with new friends. By not telling anyone about your wealth now regardless of how good it is, is good practice for when you do make it. My parents never ever spoke to me about their finances growing up, especially around the peak panic time of 2008/09 and I was better off not knowing. When I learned many years later how close we were to losing everything though it still haunts me that they would leave their children in the dark like that. I guess they didn't want us telling people about the situation. Ignorance is bliss in more ways than one.

If your friends don't tell you their finances, why should you?

i'm giving random donations to immediate family, close friends and charities then disappearing
then just gonna buy houses in a bunch of different countries and travel until i get bored of it

random anonymous donations*
so they have their own and don't need to ask me for any

How are you planning to give said donations when their problems arise? How could you keep it anonymous without giving direct hints to make a wallet address?

couple of these bad boys in the mailbox with a note that simply says "enjoy, my friend :)"

Attached: close-up-yellow-envelope-filled-hundred-dollar-bills-isolated-white-background-yellow-envelope-full- (1300x1035, 93K)

>friends discuss their jobs regularly
>fairly successful, found their career paths
>im known as the degenerate who works dead-end retail and trades crypto
When I make it, do I tell them, or run away from everyone? I like my friends, but I don't want them to be jealous.

Attached: 1558237649733.jpg (1024x683, 881K)

got my boomer dad into crypto
he's gonna make it with me, no need for donations

Attached: 1551785298389.jpg (690x588, 79K)

>when their problems arise
didn't even see this
it's not up to me what they do after i give them their donations, as i will have cut contact with literally everyone

Tell them in a very exaggerated way so that wish they'd spent more time listening to you. Then cut them off completely on your end but give them the chance to message you so that they get a little hope that you might give them some money or help them out if they ask and are patient.

based

you gotta future proof, ditch your friends now maybe keep 1 and avoid the awkwardness

Considering the amount you could donate using this method you'd have to keep it low enough so that the IRS doesn't question them where it came from and start checking street cams or mail trails to lead back to you. I assume then you'd be doing one time donations before you drop off the face of the earth to help them in the foreseeable future.

laugh at them, because i told most of them about crypto, im not going to hold their hand and show them how to buy it, im a 23 year old dropout who lived on the streets for fun, if i can figure it out so can they, and if they get too pushy then ill move and cut them off, i don't have time for that bullshit. if make tens of millions ill have cool stuff for everyone to use, but if people start acting like niggers around me then same deal, i just bounce, i already don't trust anyone, and most of my friends/family would be too scared to ever try and rob me, i'd brutally murder them, and i make it quite known.

Attached: sergeyracist.jpg (500x600, 55K)

It’s true, you can never tell anyone even your family. My uncle in law used to be a balling motherfucker, worth $10 mil at his peak. Everybody wanted money and took advantage of him at the time, the lifestyle totally warped his fucking mind, he went into a coma for a few months then woke up to find out he lost it all. His wife sold all his shit for pennies on the dollar and now he’s that “crazy uncle”. Of course nobody really remembers how he helped them, the old phrase “what have you done for me lately” is one you boys should never fucking forget

literally 90% of people I know got bitcoin

>give me money
>"no"

based, i don't want my parents into crypto cause if we fail i'm scared that they take it on me. But i'm getting my best friend into. I really hope we make it together

>cash out
by cash out you mean having tether or USDC on metamask, right?
if you mean BANK, then kys, you will never make it. never

>tether

lel

>having friends
Not gonna make it. Disgusting degenerate.

>people think they're entitled to your money because they know you
>give these people gifts of $11k cash
>report them to the IRS next year for not reporting it on their taxes

I have a colleague whose hobby is track racing, he has an MX-5 that he's fitted a Jaguar engine into but the guys he finds himself hanging out with at track day after track day often seem to be the type who inherited huge wealth relatively young and own two or three supercars. He told me they're suspicious as fuck about other people's motives and very hard to get close to.

Personally I don't really know anyone outside of close family, except if you count internet friends that I speak to intermittently, and if I suddenly made it (eg overnight instamoon) I would give myself a "cool-down" period of 3 months or something to get used to the idea of being that rich.

Good work fren

You have a Boomer that can retire.

I would tell anybody a fucking thing about my wealth. What are you gonna post about your bitcoin gains on Facebook?

I like when lottery winners actually show up to the press release and happily smile to the media holding a giant check for $300m.

I'm a somewhat sociable and positive guy, yet I'm scared and I repeat SCARED to let anyone else know about my wealth, even family and friend
If and when I make it, I'm gonna just lie about everything. If people ask how did I buy my car I'll say that it's my company property and they just let me use it for a bit.
I'm gonna say that I've lots of debts, that everything that I own is borrowed etc
I'm gonna never post anything about my wealth on social medias

>I get taking care of your OGs and immediate family
lol
Move immediately and change your phone number. Lose 90% of your old peeps