"Satoshi would never file a copyright code". Bitcoin code in 2009. Core cucks BTFO

BTC cucks literally can never win. There are only two assets that will now survive:

BSV and ETH.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-21 at 9.59.03 AM.png (1002x1030, 419K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opensource.org/licenses/MIT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm going to go ahead and guess that you struggle with basic reading.

Copyrights dont mean shit. If this is the "big evidence" then calvin and creg think the whole crypto community is brainlets

Ask yourself, if he intended free and open use of the software, why would you bother to file with the copyright office? What is the benefit? I'm sure CW made some $$$ with the pump of his delisted coin.

The BSV "controversy" has attracted the worst combination of conspiracytards, genuine scammers and crypto-illiterate brainlets basically ever.

Sweetie, I don't think you "get" BSV. BSV means all other chains die. ETH especially. The only tokens that survive will be colored coins on BSV.

(remember how Sergey emphasized that LINK will work with any chain that may win in the future?)

>Copyrights dont mean shit
It means that segshit can't use the name Bitcoin or BTC.

Wont change the fact the shitcoins like bcash and bsv will never be called bitcoin

Are you fighting the strawman?

Attached: A19DB0B7-579F-4326-BADB-B6D3B6939C5C.jpg (1497x632, 239K)

Ok fuck it im going in, is it gonna drop below 90 or do I need to fomo like a retard

SV will literally be called Bitcoin, you ignoramus.

It already dipped by 5, this might unironically be your last chance.

By who? New fags like you that believe CW is satoshi? Btc has been tried and true for 10 years the fact you think a coin that got delisted from the biggest exchange will become the #1 coin is fucking hilarious

to sell you mean

please explain senpai im brainlet

lol only in that turbolarper's dreams will it ever be called bitcoin.

He's just regurgitating a marketing slogan.

Based and redpilled

Based and visionpilled

>ETH
LOL you just do not get it do you?

I can never tell if BCH or BSV shills are actually trolling or do they think their coin is the real BTC.

You are low for even justifying and thereby legitimizing this clown..

lol yee right. the creation of bitcoin basically guarantees the death of the current system of corruption simply by they way it and said system operates. All govt's have to do is go back to sound money, get rid of central banks and get rid of usury (credit). You think that will happen any time soon? I bet you can guess what will happen sooner or later because of that very fact.

LINK and HOLO will unironically be all that matters

I'm from the year 2024

You don’t get it lmao. Eth 2.0 will rekt just about everything else. seriously, how new are you? Lmfao

hallo nigga pajeet kys

>pseud.

It can be anything. I can file my pseudonym as "Mr. Ultimate President Donald 'dank' Trump 1488 honl honk" lol.

So this is pretty much CopyLeft. 'Free love' distribution for anyone that cares to spread and to receive.

BSV BTFO, the real Satoshi didn't believe in Capitalistic exclusive patents with the state.

Attached: 1_qnvbCD59J9ch0VKrfvy9JQ.png (1366x734, 385K)

opensource.org/licenses/MIT

Good coin sirs, buy bsvabcunt, the real bitcoin. Plz buy.

I can never tell if you're from Reddit or you're just a retard

That's a liscence agreement you retarded fuck. If you knew anything about FOSS you'd delete your gay thread. Those licences protect the freedom of the software. If you just released something with no GPL/MIT licence protection some company would scoop it up and copyright it themselves making it proproetary.

Is this the best shit the BSanjayVishnu team has?

cuck