Throughout history there has been countless times a pretender clown to a throne has amassed literal armies and causes...

Throughout history there has been countless times a pretender clown to a throne has amassed literal armies and causes the needless deaths of thousands of men.

CSW is your pretender clown and you BSVfags are his dumb bitches.

Attached: IMG_2604.jpg (800x1417, 162K)

yup.

Attached: 1554573476638.jpg (1024x693, 132K)

Guy in your image is sadistic lunatic.
Satoshi was man of honor.

Attached: 1558391307752.jpg (609x325, 33K)

sure Satoshi was a man of honor, releasing bitcoin into the wild with no permission is one of the most honorable things that's ever been done in history. and none of the candidates would have to balls to do that while also being able to keep it secret from authorities who would shut it down if they caught wind was the guy in OP's pic. the general response to this idea, mostly a lack of response other than a few highly focused and aggressive attempts to dismiss it, is telling, but not needed to understand the situation

Attached: 1324.jpg (769x881, 124K)

>Lulu told me that he thought that in 2008 or 2009, something in Le Roux snapped. “He changed at that point,” he said. “I think the money got to him. I personally saw $100 million in his office in Makati. Cash, bud. It was fucking ridiculous...."
hmm

When is the movie coming out?

this csw guy is just a full evil homosexual who cant get enough dicks cumming in his scammer asshole.

>'For the SAKE of NATIONAL SECURITY..'
what did increasingly panicky BSV Twitter troll mean by this ?

Why do neckbeards use women as avatars?

This guy is in jail for ordering assassinations and other crimes. He helped Craig but in no way is he the real Satoshi.

>his twitter handle is literally Faustus
you cant make this shit up
mephastophilis curse

no, he was just a libertarian security freak crypographic expert literally called S.Toshi who disappeared at the same time as Satoshi. But your right - being a fat desperate alcoholic aussie fantasist who couldn't keep a fart secret is obviously much better qualification to have founded Bitcoin

Attached: 3248239.jpg (766x470, 45K)

see

Attached: 23895389.jpg (752x437, 50K)

lmao what happened? Shilling Szabó didn't work as a counternarrative so now you're shilling this degenerate instead? Corekeks getting desperate.

Attached: 1558434323898.png (416x716, 290K)

Attached: 2352350.jpg (790x412, 36K)

when this topic comes up seems it either gets ignored or shills descend. I think solotshi could be the guy. sure as hell isn't csw.

>everyone realises..
eh, no, they fucking dont, ACTUALLY. There remains a sliiiight credibility gap between that which Creg says or claims, and that which is consensually known as 'the Truth' Don't post me any shit that claims he did or said anything, or was employed anywhere, because, I do not believe a literal word out of this habitual fantasists mouth. His mother told me, this would be the wise course of action with Creg - and she, of all fucking ppl, would know best, eh?

can we find out which US senator was his father? rhodesia circa 1970

>yfw McAfee got arrested the day after he posted this

Quick question, if CSW is Satoshi Nakamoto. When are governments going to arrest him for undermining their currencies? Satoshi Nakamoto would be a wanted man in many major countries.

>ANYONE BUT CRAIG, ANYONE BUT HIM.
>AUSSIE MAN BAD
just cringe lmao

the best the shills can do is cringepost, weak