2017fag here.. anyone else feel like me...

2017fag here.. anyone else feel like me? It's very obvious that the bear market is over and we should probably put everything we have into some top 15 altcoins right now. But I'm so scarred and traumatized by 2017 that I feel like something bad will happen and that I would be burning my money. What do?

Attached: 021EE48.jpg (2204x1770, 1.02M)

Bitcoin

Mind you I have 1 BTC and maybe 2500 in alts, so I have something going

crypto's main purpose are transactions in the darknet

>i am scared
not gonna make it, pussy

the fact the you are AWARE of your 'trauma' makes you more impervious to it.

'everyone' had the same sentiment two years ago.
a lot has changed. the population is confident and 'woke' in the fact that they know the (special people) control the financial system.

So an alternative currency? Most people trust that than the government.

Think of it in USA like this:
1. If you trust Trump, then you know the system is rigged.
2. If you hate Trump, then you know the system is rigged.

Either way, it's good for Crypto.

I was sitting on $29000 December 2017 and instead of selling it, I watched it fucKING TANK ALL THE WAY TO 2K FUUUUUUUUUCK

awesome, then i want to hear how youre doing now and how you are investing? Are you going for one more big score after what you learned?

Good to know there are others out there. I’m the same. 2017 I was jumping shitcoin to shitcoin and made mid six figs, but it came crashing down when for some dumb reason I went all in some alt that dropped over 95% and held it.

Now I am too scared to hold, and I keep selling at a loss. It’s fucking scarred me. The worst is I see all these massive pumps like Matic and I’ve been on the sidelines. And it kills me because I used to ride these like it’s nobody’s business. I know the feel bro. I dont have an answer. It’s been 2 years of pain. What was the point?

>bear market
>over
Heh

I learned nothing, I got lucky with TRX and the timing with bitcoin. I currently hold a few hundred dollars in BTC and ETH as I had to sell everything to pay for my tax and medical bills for my kids delivery.

well my friend, I think we have to join the party one more time. I bought one Bitcoin at 3700 despite feeling sick to my stomach doing it, and it was a glorious move in hindsight. The biggest pump of our lives is yet to come, how would we feel if we miss that, too? Just don't pick those YOLO rank #527 coins. I am doing Bitcoin, Cardano and NEO right now personally.

>2017 fag here
>It's very obvious that the bear market is over
>we should probably put everything we have
OK, time to sell, dumb money is in.

suck my dick. Made many good investments while prices were in the dumps, just scared to go all in

>you will never lift her night gown, spread her ass open and lick it clean.

Life really isnt fair.

>just scared to go all in
Only idiots go all in.

I'm the same. This is the EXACT thing that happened two times already. Once in December 2017, and once in May 2018. Both times everyone was so hyped and on the 'we'll all be rich' train. And guess what happened shortly after.

Think whale. They’ll dump it again and again. Don’t tush in with your fiat as this is a tether pump and they’ll dump their bitcoins for cash.

>2017
>oldfag
Youre not serious are you?

>it's very obvious that the bear market is over

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-104256.png (1774x2048, 2.43M)

I don't know how early you got in OP, I myself was in again by early 2017, but buying now is like buying at $400 in 2016 or whatever
In the end, it's not a better deal or risk/reward ratio than buying under $6k, but no one will give a fonk in a few years whether you bought when it was 2-4 thousand dollars higher or lower
I wouldn't go all in right now, but you need to secure at least one corn

>the bear market is over
>put everything we have into some top 15 altcoins
lol wut
You put everything into meme moonshot coins, not the absolute garage fest that the top 15 coins are. Youre not making money by putting it with shit like stellar LMAO

yeah I feel the same. I don't trust pumps anymore. I just know how fast it can all come crashing from experience, and even though I made a lot of gains in 2017, I feel I have more to lose now to risk chasing pumps again.

Standing on the sidelines doesn't seem like a bad decision. Back in 2017, pumps would last for weeks, but ever since the bear market started, you'd get pumps that last for a day or two, trapping people into being bagholders.

All it taught me was to never buy after a huge pump. Most of the money to be made was probably already made, and all that is left is for new people to come in to be dumped on.

Why do you think "2017fag" is some sort of credible title? Anything post 2016 is newfag tier.

Retard
>what is money laundering
>what is cash smuggling
>what is tax fraud
>what is divorce fraud

OMG retard the list goes on and on

I've been hodling 4 BTC since late 2016.. what do now? keep at it?

All you fags mad at tether don't realize that Fractional reserve banking has been going on forever and it can pump and dump as it pleases.

The great depression was on purpose.

>mfw todays equivalent of the great depression would be everyone going 5x margin on bitmex long and being suprised when bitmex wrecked them.

Yes. Hold to 500k each. Congrats you made it.

generally, when you're most scared is when you should buy

Attached: bigbrain.jpg (400x304, 110K)

I always knew I would make it one day

Attached: 1557881386228.gif (400x388, 1.54M)

I made very little money in 2017 because my coin choices were shit and I cashed out near the top. I effectively missed the entire bull run and didn't really suffer in the bear market. That being said if we are to abide by market cycles then the bull market will not truly begin until we break $20k, which, if we abide by the market cycle, will not happen until 2022 at least.
2012 halving led to an ATH one year later. Previous ATH ($32) was reached after 600 days.
2016 halving led to an ATH a year and a half later. Prior ATH ($1100) reached after 1200 days.
2020 halving will lead to an ATH when? Probably at least two years later, since cycles expand. Prior ATH of $20k will probably be reached much later than 1200 days, so 2022 at the very least.

Attached: 1553620600254.png (534x283, 263K)