Thank you. Seriously...for everything

Thank you. Seriously...for everything.

Anyone who ever tried to help an user, found a dot, made a serious pasta, dug up tons of research...I sincerely want to say that you have unironically changed and influenced the lives of others here in a positive way. Many of us wouldn't have been here without you.

Thank you.

Attached: 1534633969190.jpg (900x1200, 809K)

You're welcome! I did it because some other user before me helped me understand it.

Thank you fren
We are all in this together

how long do we have?

Yes, I also want to say thank you.

I took out a loan to invest because of you guys.

Even if it goes to zero after this, you have already given me the chance to cash out at about a 4x, and therefore I'd only have greed to blame.

But greed is why I'm here. Onwards! To $100!

We all came here broken and lone, but after these 2 years, I got out of debt, made some great friends and strengthen myself to be literally indistructible. Thanks for all faggots, I'm gonna miss this stage of my life so much.

WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER

Thank you frens

Attached: 1517932791499.jpg (1200x832, 129K)

Can someone explain link briefly to me? I havent been following it. Only stumbled across it recently

Feels like graduation

Attached: 1558393330190.png (750x750, 284K)

Thanks to all of you faggots unironically

Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during the alt bear market lots of anons and took advantage of this and fudding this coin to all the late money and newfags that bought in december and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

DUDE, THIS FUD IS TRUE SHIT, AT LEAST SPAM THIS PASTA AS IT'S SO MUCH BETTER YOU DUMB FUCK

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-202709_1558115923924.jpg (1080x907, 535K)

why not both

ok thanks. Thats actually the first normal response I got. Others just say I should go fuck myself lol

We fucking did it bros. I would also like to express my sincere gratitude to this board and to every single link marine out there.

We're all gonna make it brahs.

Attached: 1495536379685.jpg (659x689, 96K)

thanks frens
sincerely,
bald wage-slaving boomer

I fuded when I was at work, in uni, while sitting on the shitter and while my grandma died funeral, IT WAS ALL FOR YOU! 3K LINK REPORTING IN!! HOLY SHIT WE MOONING WHILE I TYPING THIS

>he fell for the fud

It’s just the start

this, everybody drooling about 1$

Call me when this shit hits double digits

JASON PARSERRRR

Attached: biz-p64678.jpg (220x229, 13K)

Dont worry the only thing I learned on biz is to not trust anybody

I will make something significant in the honor of Jow Forums if I make it. This board has truly changed my life from the hopeless misery pit I was in before 2017.

You are all my frens, no matter how autistic chicks w/ dicks you guys are. I love you

Attached: 1505331155016.png (704x493, 561K)

It also makes me happy to know that I influenced so many lifes in such a positive way simply by researching and discussing chainlink here and helping other anons understand.

godspeed bros.

Attached: pepelink.png (500x500, 92K)

You are all falling for a scam a lot of it is coordinated Discord hype flooding the boards here in order for you to buy the hype so they can dump on you while you baghold through the next cycle.

The real chainlink was the frens we made along the way

Nigga I have been in since $0.17, try to dump on me

yes discord is pumping link atm, ahhaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhahahahahaah

The saddest part is I'm gonna miss you bros once this is all done and we've made it.

Attached: 1516515966879.jpg (800x803, 65K)

Dude your loosing your money in a couple of days sit the fuck down.

I like this. I will donate a Pepe monument to my local park in honor of this board. I still maintain that steered Docusign to Link, but others have contributed much more. I especially want to thank Assblaster, he provided more insight and hope than anyone.

I hope after the singularity we have proper cult meetings and shit. Robes, masks, a high council, traditions and directives. Ideally generational, as we're coming into generational wealth. I want to raise my firstborn knowing he'll eventually take my place in the order, furthering our mission after we have passed.

God bless you bunch of autists. I'm proud to call you frens.

>your loosing
>nolinker "orthography"

Don't worry fren, you'll see your fellow linkies at the yacht parties or the lambo dealership.

Attached: clownsergeyjuggling.gif (1512x1584, 2.52M)

as long as it doesn't involve sucking anyone off at the cult meetings. I miss that pasta.

top kek this gif is one of the best chainlink memes

No prob
t. Particitipant since SIBOS 2017

Attached: C437964F-5312-4832-B062-566FA01D982C.jpg (800x1281, 176K)

What about meme creators helping you with the boredom of no-news
I created so many memes for you shithead

Right but even if they dump most ppl here will still profit

This is long term HODL if you swing link you’re an fegit

Attached: 64C68778-7D97-4680-9CE3-8CE4DF16BCFA.png (2048x1970, 3.53M)

You will be remembered.
link.booru.org

I feel like Jow Forums (and 4chins in general) is a microcosmic precursor of DLT itself. The anonymity, the chaotic crunching of immense amounts of data, and ultimately the sense of asabiyyah culminating in the LINK gestalt.

Truly, DLT was made for us, anons. I love myself, which means I love you all.

Glad you're enjoying the euphoria phase user. Think about these days a month from now when shit gets real

thanks, i thought about this yesterday, sooo many memes, who is making all of these, bless you all.

>800x803
This made me really sad. I was pretty depressed when I became a marine the community here helped me a lot.
I really love you all.

Riddle user here. You're most welcome.

honestly the most absurd retard/genius "investing community" in existence. what fucking timeline is this, seriously

Attached: divineserg.png (1280x720, 1.32M)

Thank you friends. You've already changed my life for the better, and I believe we're only getting started. We are all going to make it. Praise Sergey.

Attached: jezuz.jpg (1463x918, 98K)

Attached: 6FB995DD-AF05-4AB7-A22E-00464B8E3DF0.jpg (1920x2239, 622K)