Vechains opinion on link flipping it

i waited a long time for this.

Attached: 20190522_143730.jpg (1080x877, 365K)

>in the "real" world

Is there a bigger cope than this?
>I may be a broke bagholder, but at least I'm not one of those Linkie NEETs running NEET nodes! I work in an office!

Attached: 1533641930994.png (800x800, 29K)

Attached: FE89AEFC-2A57-4A3F-8C7F-71BA71B98E0D.jpg (500x375, 26K)

ahem

SEETHING

The best thing is after realizing that link might be bigger than he thought he will buy bags at 100$
Claiming its the best shit ever
At least he still has a 10x but still

Incredibly bullish

Attached: 1548714605961.gif (196x388, 3.82M)

How can people be so dumb and naive to think Vechain is anything more than a chink scam? What the fuck is wrong with these people? Vechain is in the same tier of scam as TRON, NEO, QTUM, ICON and every other chink shitcoin promoted on Binance.

Ive been dreaming about these comments all week. This is the beat fucking time line. God loves us all.

>10x
implying he'll hold till then kek

Am I the only one here who holds both VET and Link? I basically can't miss the gbr with that pairing

They're the kind of people who would buy a BMW with a $50k yearly income.

Attached: vechainbmw.jpg (1400x796, 155K)

you dont deserve link you mouth breather

i dont own any VET but people bashing it here are just as stupid as those on reddit bashing LINK

unironically both of them are on the more serious end of the crypto spectrum, with LINK being just a bit more serious of a project in my opinion, from a professionalism and utility standpoint

bagholder confirmation bias

All gains made with Link will be nullified with losses made by Vechain kek.

Why the fuck would you continue to hold such an obvious shitcoin. Their one use case is literally obsoleted by Chainlink as well.

Professional, right.

Attached: 1524339671752.png (637x164, 15K)

top fucking kek

Attached: vechainthor.png (1259x748, 839K)

Yeah bro, I can't believe people aren't taking a chink thor thunder power node seriously.

*Glug* *Glug*

Ah yes how refreshing!

Thank god I bought LINK

Attached: 1533539074406.jpg (1920x1080, 110K)

Oh boy, I won't go that road. I've done myor and concluded link and vet were the midtier market cap projects that could see adoption and pump during the gbr. May I just suggest you have sex, makes wonders to lose some tension.

Yeah, I kind of think the same. The thing with Vet is its marketing is really Chinese style, which looks very cheesy and over the top from here. Plus I do agree the fanbase is cringy

>13774937
no it's not just the chink marketing and retarded 'fanbase', the whole idea of muh food on the blockchain, or supply tracking ON MUH BLOCKCHAIN is fucking retarded, and don't even get me started on how useless the vet token is, literally worthless
>b-but the project is kinda interesting, sounds advanced hah!
get fucked shitcoiner, go all in on vechain and sell link

*BREATHES IN*

Reading this almost feels as good as looking at my portfolio.

checked!
based starlight poster

Your own research is trash. If you can't spot it as a blatant chink scam I have no idea what criteria you use to vet projects. I'll ride the pump dumps would vchain I wouldn't touch

I knew the salt would make me diamonds, but this taste is IRRESISTIBLE

You just know - if link delivers on mainnet and you see no shit big demand for the network - people are going to have the most DELICIOUS excuses about how ‘they missed it’ or ‘it was some dumb biz meme, tron was so much more legit!’ in the face of massive unbelievable price action as link gets locked into nodes

I’m so ready

cute foot

S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

This user fucks

I forgot who it was that did this. Easily the most cringe event I've seen

>Holding VET
The absolute state. I guarantee you're both a newfag and a redditfag

honestly, i forgot about vechain, so this salt coming out of these retards is like icing on the cake today. im so comfy and so stinky