Remind me why you niggers shilled these stinky linkys for over a year on Jow Forums

Remind me why you niggers shilled these stinky linkys for over a year on Jow Forums.

What the fuck makes this shit coin so special out of all the others.

I hope this thinged gets BOGGED to the floor and never recover again because of you shitlords!

Attached: Damn stinky linky.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

>What the fuck makes this shit coin so special out of all the others.
retarded no linker finally wants to know what the buzz is about when the price starts pumping.
Fuck off. Get fucked. Suck on these green candles bitch nigger.

this token is whats going to essentially enable internet. kys if you dont understand this by now

*enable internet on the blockchain

fuck off. if you dont know what makes it special by now and youve been here for any small amount of time, youre one of the dumbest people on the planet. please do not go anywhere near link for the love of god i dont want you in our ranks, scum retard

its a shill campaign

It's literally on it's way crashing once the manipulation of BTC is over

>this token is whats going to essentially enable internet on the blockchain

Explain

>It's literally on it's way crashing once the manipulation of BTC is over

Attached: 1558547475002.png (800x388, 242K)

The god protocol

So when staking, do tokens get burned? Will there always be 1,000,000,000 in circulation once Sergey releases them, or do they burn at any point?

>Explain
do your own research nigger, i'm not here to spoonfeed

everyone viewing this thread don't answer any of these retarded questions from these brainlets leave them to their own devices.

Fuck you. You had two years you dirty nolinker

no burning

its a literal meme. its proof that if you shill a meme hard enough it can actually become something. all those write ups about how its groundbreaking and going to change everything are all fabricated strategic memes to trick people not smart enough to understand them into buying them. that is 99% of Jow Forums. theres people on here who actively invested their valuable time and money on earth into a literal meme. let that sink it

Fpbp

Attached: 0A5DB639-3D04-4FBF-B040-FC48587929E8.gif (424x322, 63K)

it can read small bits of self-executing code without you writing it on the piece of paper

vaporwave json parser running on pure javascript

and the most interesting part:

the core javascript module was hacked earlier today

Attached: json.jpg (578x546, 107K)

>spoonfeed me senpai i'm a brainlet faggot who is too pathetic to dyor and is only paying attention now it has started to pump

>kys newfag
Fundamentally, I’ve noticed a lot of new posters in the last 69hr (SIXTY NINE) asking about Chainlink and just wanted to warn you. Chainlink is shilled HEAVILY here and it’s very hard to understand so this background is crucial to ensure you stay safe.

Basically, a bunch of RACIST WHITE CIS MALE 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people (IT WAS BESIDE THE FUCKING TOILETS FOR FUCK'S SAKES, YOU COULD HEAR THEM FLUSHING), literally no news or partnership came from the event.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags.
The coin is HEAVILY manipulated by a literal TRANNY DISCORD who pump and dump this coin more than their boyfriends pump and dump hot cum into their asses, and the supply is dried up from huge fucking chink whales (xi jinping is rumoured to hold link) who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser (OH MY GOD ITS JSON PARSER...) for smart contracts (LOL HOW CAN A CONTRACT BE "SMART"???), would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. You're literally just buying a wh*tepaper.

They only have 2 devs who are literal pajeets who are payed in big macs (non beef) and Surgay NAZAJEET is a literal psychologist (trusting a shrink? is he gonna tell us to go clean our room next?). So FUNDAMENTALLY, it's a scam, ok thanks.

Now go do the needful and fundamentally buy a real coin with fundamentals like [insert pajeet p&d #23457].

Attached: 1558118036455.png (446x435, 81K)

Coppppppeeeeee

>its proof that if you shill a meme hard enough it can actually become something

This has been a well known fact for years now. If you can swing a meme in your favor, have it all over social media, you can easily make it.

Memes are power.

Kek this /thread

I’m a no linker can I bask in yalls presence?

Thanks for the rundown user, I don't browse Jow Forums that often but everytime I do it's nothing but chainlink threads.

and now I know why

how bout you cope with that fact that your simple minded lizard brain saw the chainlink symbol spammed enough on Jow Forums enough to think it was a good idea and that was the entire basis for investment. you are a pawn. an insect. no matter how much money you make it is meaningless you because you are still a peasant minded insectoid subhuman

nolinker cope

Attached: 1558386087365.jpg (300x373, 40K)

nice bait thread nigger faggot 6/10

Stay mad faggot. Nano isn’t going back to $30, sorry.

Do some research you faggot. None of your shitcoins will ever accomplish anything without external data. Chainlink delivers external data.

see

> t. holds sub 10k

you shouldn't buy it. its a scam.

im about to sell 20% of my LINK.

Attached: 1558562901767.png (910x587, 887K)

t. no linker
Coooopppeeeeee

Wouldn't touch it with a 10ft pole

you're doing yourself a favor

Linky dinkys kinky for a pinky in their stinky.
Last few days been wild. I lost maybe like 100$. Got my self a sad stack of link, been doing OK.
Should of bought earlier but was too lazy.
Also a new fan, been learning a lot past few days.

This is good FUD. Make it longer and send it plebbit’s way.

Attached: 3BC5ABB2-880A-4A56-AD37-6DCEDC9161CF.png (738x466, 627K)

These posts won’t age well, lmao

One day we will be able to experience the Internet