Just sold all 10k of my link for over 120% profit. "Why?" you ask

Just sold all 10k of my link for over 120% profit. "Why?" you ask.

Cuz, this is a shitcoin that will have no inherent value. Sure it solves the Oracle problem how does that equate to its "coins" having value, it doesnt. Link will never be more than a connector to various monetary systems, never a monetary system of it's own. Have fun losing all your money fags.

Attached: scamlink.jpg (950x928, 127K)

>please keep selling because I haven't yet accumulated enough. With a week left to mainnet I really, really want your bags.

Nice fud faggot.
NEVER SELL.

>Lost 10% of its value in a day after hitting ATH
>H...hold it will be worth something someday
Never gonna make it

>Link will never be more than a connector to various monetary systems
>Link will be a connector to various monetary systems

holy shit we are going to be so fucking rich. im going all-in right now!

10% value is fuck all for crypto. BTC does this all the time. This is also after it mooned 200% which you totally failed to mention. Anybody selling this ONE (1) WEEK before mainnet is retarded and will unironically kill themselves.

i can't tell what is fud or what's real anymore. is this a scam or am I going to be rich? only the gods know

i give up, I'm going to just wait and watch my net worth half on the 30th as it dumps

Attached: 1557949087789.jpg (1280x540, 42K)

>Link will never be more than a connector to various monetary systems, never a monetary system of it's own.
Also this is literally the use case for Link. Read the fucking whitepaper. This is EXACTLY what it is supposed to be. This has to be some of the most retarded fud I have ever seen.

BTC does it all the time, sure. But Link has never gone down that much (excluding last year's crypto crash). It's one selling point is that it was virtually immune to BTC/alt dips. That has now ended. Sell now stinky, don't say I didn't warn you.

kek this. I hope OP is just joking

Better yet, short link!

How is this a bad fud if it tells the truth. There will be no value in a Link token, it is not needed in the slightest bit. Chainlink will do its job and be successful but never have a token worth anything. All you fucks are about to be financially ruined and stuck in your parents basement for eternity.

It has gone down way more than 10% frequently the fuck are you talking about?

Ah ic, thanks fren. Sometimes you have to fud to get the information you want, ya dig? Glad I didn't actually sell, whew.

The token is the method through which node operators are paid. Without the token, and without it having value, there is no incentive to run nodes and the project becomes entirely centralized, thus defeating the purpose. Get on my level faggot.

fucking DELETE THIS!

Nigger, just ask. Fudding Jesus of Nazarovs project will get you a one way ticket to hell.

Ok.

thank you for the confidence in my purchase user, the sheer volume of FUD silly though it may be gets the noggin joggin and got knows I am a massive brainlet

wtf why did you delete?

Fuck, dubs??? Am I really going to hell?!

Attached: 1555109510252.jpg (246x205, 9K)

Iron hands user. This is going to be a wild ride.

its best not to trigger a huge sell off, we need people to think the token actually has value while we unload on them

user asked me to. You expect me to defy my good friend Anonymous? Not a chance.

Thats mean user. We are all in this together.

Fuck you. The post was BULLISH in the extreme. Scumbag fudder no linker cunt.
Fair enough. Checked.

I mean, I may or may not have copied the post when that one user said delet

Attached: 1558497382157.jpg (1067x600, 47K)

Post it user!
I could just check the archives for it but meh.

Sorry user but now someone has requested I post it

If you are going to be handling high value contracts, the value of the coin must have enough value for staking it as collateral to make sense. The higher the value of the token, the more people are able to run nodes, the more secure the network becomes, the more adoption it sees, the higher the value of the token becomes. You think we just mention the singularity as a meme? Nah man, if smart contracts ever take off that means ChainLink hit the singularity. If smart contracts never take off, you shouldnt even be in crypto, because that means everything is going to zero. Either this is going to be the most valuable project in all of crypto, or the entire market will bleed out and die a slow painful death. There is no in between.

Thanks.
My god it's giving me an erection just reading it.
Chainlink makes it or we all die poor.
Chainlink is the protagonist of all Crypto.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Gtfo of my thread

...And go get help asap

i honestly hope to god this is bait

you are a MANIAC

>the power of positive thought

the absolute state of Jow Forums

Attached: 1558494149737.jpg (223x226, 18K)

You're going to get rich. If you understand what this technology is, what AI is and how a "smart contract" plays a part in the autonomous future, you will be jumping through your ass to buy more.

On a side note, this is probably all just a big scam. Nothing to see here.

I have a vauge understanding of it's importance. Enough to where if it drops 50% I won't even care and I did everything in my power to get an 8K stack short of taking out debt.

I guess I could toss another $700 onto the pile

Imagine doubling down on this. Holy fuck user.

>being this new

t. 2017 newfag

cringe

They don't realize how many calls are going to be run through those nodes.

Look at payment processors for credit cards, every transaction they get paid.
Chainlink will be similar but for "smart contracts". I'm excited to see this all happen.

The link token is collateral. Imagine a transaction worth billions. How much collateral is needed?

LINK is a gold mine.

I'm rubbing my iron hands together just thinking about it.