Real schizop hours rn who up?

Craig is part of q user group

Attached: 546F1045-19D0-46A9-8787-2B6E45549458.png (1900x1564, 878K)

Attached: F2E83A0C-4EFD-43B2-B2F7-91E08090F286.jpg (750x670, 174K)

Attached: 8B6C494A-9F46-4E30-8F7F-95F5717BE07C.jpg (750x931, 395K)

Follow the money user!

Attached: 4BDF7040-2E39-497A-B45C-749C7F449133.jpg (640x492, 44K)

Attached: 80E0FBC3-D6C8-4E33-96FA-036572E4CEB6.jpg (750x1030, 436K)

McCore Mack is finished

Attached: 7BCBEB35-365F-4EE1-B668-F23D03205B68.jpg (750x1068, 538K)

ITS OVER
Q WINS

Attached: 8199CF24-0D64-4F83-AD68-3DB7AAAC6027.jpg (1080x1440, 209K)

>88
>99
>111
Nice numbers and all but I still won't buy bsv

This much digits and the autism from op, fuggg just bought 100k

WTF DOUGLAS MACARTHUR IS SATOSHI

Attached: douglas.jpg (850x400, 63K)

>there are actual factual qniggers on this board

Yes, some of us know, but it's better kept a secret for many reasons. You will attract even more political opposition to him by connecting him to Q. Those who know, know.

Attached: Craig_Q.png (1008x610, 337K)

Based and stiffed

Bump because glow niggers are trying to slide it

Bump

Attached: 1559563516755.jpg (1000x1426, 217K)

Absolutely based and stiffpilled

Bumpity bump don’t let the shills slide this. Notice how core cucks fear these threads so much that O1G doesn’t post 100 times in em?

Bump

Bump for truth

CSW is redpilled and theres nothing shill cuckers can do about it ! STIFF!

Attached: 1560316904915.png (750x750, 277K)

Thank you come again sirtoshi

Attached: 5A3D6A77-7686-4907-AD82-F0FE09B05BCE.jpg (868x1204, 876K)

So basically Q is just some elaborate viral advertisement to boomers shilling BSV?

WRONG

Someone schitzo pill me on link, shadow fork, and Sergey body-doubles.

Attached: 1555801920009.jpg (937x960, 104K)

Yep and they start making actual pajeet tier sv shills to slide it.

Attached: 1559566469555.jpg (5120x3413, 1.36M)

Both sergeys body doubles and the shadow fork are patent Craig already

Attached: 4B85A64C-C8E6-4C5A-9CB7-2D4CE0C9EFC7.jpg (739x415, 80K)

They fear the day of the stiffening

Attached: 7CC662AC-3911-4E67-86B3-C173CEA8D482.jpg (1440x1459, 182K)

It has to be for profit, no one actually believes or buys into BSV.

Jason Parser is Rory’s dad. He’s got a problem with Sergey because when Rory and Sergey were friends when they were younger, Sergey used to raid the cupboards and eat everything in the house. It cost Jason Parser a lot of money to replace all the food Sergey used to eat. The final straw was when Sergey was staying at Rory’s one night and stole his car when they were 15 to sneak out to a McDonald’s drivethru yo stock up on BigMacs. Rory’s dad Jason thinks Sergey is a bad influence on his son and does anything he can to stop them being friends or working together. Why do you think we haven’t heard from Sergey in so long? Jason Parser has been staying with Rory and Sergey has been in hiding shitting his pants.

WRONG

No, it's the greatest information operation in history.

Attached: military_precision.png (378x1369, 121K)

Baste

Attached: CD3783C0-F62F-4CF4-B453-24BDFA80AFD4.jpg (558x395, 33K)

Bumpity bump I can do this all night

So answer this, why do you all think he is redpilled? Have you not realized that Q is part of a game of 7d chess? He is Trojan horsing us. They seek to enslave us by leading us to believe we have control. They are working from both sides. This is not “Q and CSW save us from evil jew hands(rothchilds, bildegay, etc” this is Q and CSW funnel us in and shift our paradigm so we don’t catch on. Good luck anons.

Absolutely bluepilled just buy chainlink and worship the Star of David cube bro

Attached: B8951CE7-8CB0-4427-AF78-BECAC61036B7.jpg (640x480, 89K)

Im redpilled as fuck. But can’t disagree on buying chainlink. If you can’t beat em, you might as well join them.

>Im redpilled as fuck.
>can’t beat em join em
Inoperable

Attached: B378DFF6-D608-4602-8CDB-EED79D71854B.gif (795x720, 22K)

Heres your (you).
Explain how I’m wrong then user? Is it not obvious they are working towards the same goal?

LOL no...

God help these newbs.

Attached: 31868D82-8948-4F7B-9BCD-E4F2F732E77E.png (1528x1112, 230K)

BSV bag holders are kids in denial.

Pretty sad.

Attached: F73326CC-D28A-41F6-BAEA-0EB9E6AACED8.png (1262x1146, 132K)

Cringe and bluepilled.

Attached: 1553741434346.png (1175x1660, 297K)

>His IQ is too low to comprehend and he gives irelevant facts that only prove the point further.

You clearly do not follow what is actually going on in the world. You think you are woke, but you are fast asleep little child.. or maybe just low IQ.

Attached: TREASON.png (372x1154, 114K)

“They do not want you thinking for yourself, trust me goyim”

Dam

Thankyou and come again sirtoshi

So core limiting block sizes , turning bitcoin into a playground for dev experiments, altering the protocol and Craig/nchain making unbounded blocks, licking down the protocol and not allowing it to be changed by any dev more social consensus is the same thing? Look user you seem like a genuine person and one of /our/ guys in many ways. I’m encourage you to do some hard digging about BTC vs bch vs BSV and get you a suicide stack at the very least. I’m not here shilling because bsv is a low market shitcoin that a Mongolian Basket weaving forum can move with a few bucks like these idex shitcoins, if just a few anons wake up to what’s going on with bitcoin I will be happy.
And it’s already happening, I was team bcash for a long time, then team Craig/bsv since August and I’ve noticed a bunch of anons waking up to this all. DYOR seriously.

Q literally teaches you to think critically. The entire point of the operation is to unite people in a crowdsourced research effort, where pretty much all the information exposing the satanic cabal is public domain. Q gives guidance, clues and hints to connect the dot through socratic method principles, but the actual research and analysis is done independently by the community. It's about drawing your own conclusions based on verifiable facts that anyone can look up.

So yea you are confirmed low intelligence.

Attached: rothschild_central_banks.png (1073x991, 209K)

What is this MSM that keeps being referenced?

Typical inbred living.

God you twinks are broken.

Main stream media

Its clear you are as predictable as always. I've followed Q likely longer than you have. I'm sure you still believe that JFK Jr is Q is too. I'm not your enemy, your ignorance is pungent and follows you every where you go.

>"Q sent me!"

The things Q has proven make it statistically impossible that he is lying, this is true.
Too true to be true.

But go ahead, fall for that paradigm shift. It was predicted all along.

I know what the fuck Q is you low IQ pol tard.
Go watch hannity faggot. God youre literally the equivalent of what you hate most on the left.

>Socratic method.
Try the Dialectic method and maybe you'll eventually be free from the hell that is your experience of your life.

So yeah, you are confirmed a luke warm 120 IQ faggot with duning Kruger Syndrome. I'll give it to you, congrats on being awake enough to pay attention to both Q and the crypto space, but you have no Idea what truly lies in your near future. Go start a garden or something and stop thinking about thoughts, thats all you'll become.

Already done my own research. Try harder. Chain protocol does not change the fact that they are all designed to trap you to where you have no choice but to use them. Why do you think it goes up predictably? The next leg up begins the devaluation of the dollar and the
beginning of the final stage.

>He hasnt realized he's already a part of the great deception.

Hidden Hand is proof enough of what we are truly up against.

YOU try doing your own research, i've been schizing on all of this for years now, and have it mapped out to a large degree.

Cringe. Written like an edgy teenager who think they have all the answers, yet provide nothing at all. You have said nothing insightful at all in this thread, you are just a blackpilled retard who does not understand anything going on and have no ability to accurately synthesize true information, even when it is delivered to you on a silver platter.

KYS

Attached: julian_assange_we_have_the_source.jpg (1401x597, 265K)

Cringe. Written like an edgy teenager who think they have all the answers, yet provide nothing at all. You have said nothing insightful at all in this thread, you are just a blackpilled retard who does not understand anything going on and have no ability to accurately synthesize true information, even when it is delivered to you on a silver platter.

KYS

You have literally nothing mapped out, except your own nihilistic delusions.

Attached: FBI_DOJ_fixed.png (1330x1256, 1.73M)

Stay poor and dumb.
>He reverts to attacks cause he can't handle being wrong
>His life depends on these things being true
>He buys BSV because he believes it's part of the Q movement.

Congratulations on having screenshots of Q's posts. I'm sure it helps you sleep well at night.

Still love you Schiz bro, I'm sure you'll come around.

Keep trying buddy. I was trying to have an honest conversation about these things and you reverted to attacks cause
>muh q sent me
View me as ignorant all you want, it doesn't make you any more knowledgeable. I'm here to make money, not discuss what satan is doing next with this clown world he has control of.

>Verify everything for yourself
>They don't want you to think for yourself

>"Served to you on a silver platter"

Like I said. I'm going to bed. Goodnight bro. Also, buy Chainlink.

Goid niht stinky linky bro

Attached: AA39FDEB-A26D-4081-9374-34D23B20D149.jpg (446x687, 76K)

Also, sorry for derailing your thread. The pen really is mightier than the sword huh?

Attached: 124875.jpg (250x242, 7K)

All you post is a barrage of straw man attacks, why the fuck should I take anything you say seriously?

>I'm sure you still believe that JFK Jr is Q is too
Straw man.

> Go watch hannity faggot.
Straw man.

>"Q sent me!"
Straw man.

When do you provide any useful information or sound arguments, that is what I am waiting for.
You say you follow Q from day 1 (doubtful), you believe it to be a true insider, yet have learned absolutely nothing useful from it. Do you suffer from some kind of mental deficiency?

>I'm sure you'll come around.
Come around to what exactly? The only thing you have provided in this thread is a window into your nihilistic depressive psychology.

Attached: 21451343423777.jpg (1200x907, 210K)

Where did you learn to tear apart an argument like that user? Logic class? Or was it English. Either way its clear you have yet to catch on to the dialectic method like I said.

What useful information have you provided yet? Q screenshots? Those arent yours, Q posted those. You have nothing to offer but an echo chamber for Q. Which yet again, is what he wants.
>Do your own research! Trust me! Q Told me!

If anything these are ad hominem, cause youre a luke warm dumbass. As much as I still have love for you, and the fact that you are on the right path, Its clear you have everyone else's ideas in your head but your own.

Attached: wait a minute that bitcoin.png (1280x720, 877K)

It is clear to me that you are just a lost soul. You tried to find the answers, but instead you ended up conjuring enemies everywhere with no escape. I will tell you there are good people in this world and they are fighting for you, for us all, and for a better world. Don't turn you back on them even though you personally have stopped fighting.

Accept Jesus into your heart, and you will find the peace and hope you are so sorely need.

Attached: 1560207746626.png (1236x1482, 1.33M)

This is the most sober thing you have said all night user. I'm not lost though, I'm already saved. Just like you are. So why are you worrying so much about Q and CSW saving us then? Everyone is good, it just depends on which side are they on, always reminding us we have free will. I havent turned my back on anyone, in fact I've been taking the green pill. I refound myself in Nature after losing myself in thoughts, the way you have. I've always been on the side of Q, that doesnt mean his words are gospel, and anyone who's intelligent knows CSW is as close as we are gonna get to the real Satoshi Nakamoto either way. Like I said in the beginning, I'm not your enemy. But I know who is. And he's you.

Tell me what path are you on exactly? This is from you:

>If you can’t beat em, you might as well join them.

This is the path you offer, which I completely reject. All I see in you is desperation and despair, no truth, no logic, no righteousness. You are of no use to anyone of good heart, spirit and mind, you are just a demoralizing pawn for Lucifer. Nihilism is blinding you and will also be the end of you.

Find logos my friend, or perish.

Attached: D2EdC6OUYAAX1Hu.jpg (681x674, 84K)

im up
not a schizo, just a drunk

Bingo

Well unfortunately for you, you don't know me. My aura shines, but you'll never experience it. And you take my dialectic larps on an under water basket weaving board as personal attacks, which shows me the things you say about me, simply apply to yourself. I am whatever I say I am. That is only the path I offer if you are one who is looking for a path to take from another. I didn't take that path. I'm making my own.

Once the two become one, you will enter the kingdom of heaven user.

-Jesus.

Other than buying chainlink, thats a pretty fucking smart path to take.

Just buy link faggots

well said my fren

And by the way, I did approach nihilism at one point, but that was a long time ago. I bought the spiritual dip tho, and I know my place in the universe now. Which right now, is bed. Cause its sleepy time, for real this time. goodnight user. Remember, do not view me as an enemy that must be combated, but a friend, who reminds you of free will. Sweet dreams.

Also, this.