So if you guys are so confident that LINK is going to $10, $100, or even $1000

So if you guys are so confident that LINK is going to $10, $100, or even $1000

Why arent you buying more at $1.80?

Attached: 3578834215.png (212x238, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.bitpanda.com/price/link
forbes.com/sites/hanktucker/2019/06/13/google-integrates-cryptocurrency-project-with-new-blockchain-oracle/#c290e4f61dda
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i have literally my entire net worth in it already.

why would i buy now when i can just fomo in at $1000?

There’s still an element of risk, although in hindsight I wish I had bought even more at 0.20c.

How do you think it’s staying at $1.80

Can't afford more, especially with these prices.
I'm a neet with 10k and bought super low so I'm comfy.

Because I went all in at 0.20 8^)

we are retard, that's why LINK holders FUD the coin more than anyone else

ahh a true Jow Forumsraeli

Attached: 1560313060549.jpg (1000x740, 266K)

It’s going back to .10 cents.....then 0

Dont buy it.
I'm actually more qualified to talk about this than most anons.I'm employed with a cyber-techno machinations company, I do a lot of security analyst programming type work. Open source, decentralized, APIs, partnerships, you name it. We'd be one of the first companies in line for something like Chainlink, if the decentralized smart contract space had more value over traditional data exchanges. There's a catch though, an underlying flaw more deeply embedded in the bedrock of LINK than the very code itself. The flaw is with the concept, and it's this: Companies won't actually go through the hassle of trusting their data API's through crypto.

Now I can already hear your keyboards going frantic, but hear me out. Jow Forums hates banks, and traditional data providers. But actual companies, businesses, and investors do not. There's an old saying you might have heard of: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!". The idea that any of our bosses would give us the go ahead if we approached them to put our companies valuable data in a smart contract on a cryptocurrency called Chainlink, that they've never heard of, we'd be laughed out at best and fired on the spot at worst. We already have API data buyers and providers we trust.

'But Chainlink is trustless!' I hear you cry, but is that really a good thing? Just listen to the sound of it. Businesses don't want to spend millions of dollars on something that is trustLESS, they want something trustFUL. 'But the reputation system!', doesn't that defeat the whole point of your coin? If companies only trust nodes with high reputation, what's the difference between trusting banks and data providers that already have reputation, but in real life not on a computer screen.

The fact is, LINK is going to share the same fate as ETH will. A lot of 'real world application' hype, with a lot of 'crypto world application' reality. Only, this billion supply coin isn't going to come close to the $1k that Etherum hit.

This. Nothing is guaranteed in the crypto world.

Because I already have 2 million LINKies

Ive finished my accumulation months ago. My DCA is 30 cents.
All that is left is to sit back and laugh at fucking nolinkers.

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS LISTEN!

Does anyone have the balls to take out a low interest loan to buy chainlink due to the epic climb we're seeing?

>Why arent you buying more at $1.80?
Because I have a bigger stack than 90% of the people I see posting theirs that I bought at twenty three cents.

Imagine not buying ETH at 1,8.

With what money? I've already been putting everything in.

>low interest loans

I alreaafy took out $10k @40c with high interest

I refuse to buy more of anything by trading because it made my taxes way too fucking complicated last year. Waiting for it to hit coinbase and I'll buy more.

I don't have money anymore, that's why.

>imagine making enough to pay TAX

True autism

madman

you only pay taxes when you cash out

This. Who isn't all in link by now?

Attached: 1560446659317.jpg (1200x938, 924K)

I'm still not convinced it is all properly figured out, particulary around repuation and tokenomics but I hold 10k and hope for the best

>should I take out a loan?
>how do you know its going to 10$+?
>what does it actually do?

Attached: stages_bubble.png (874x648, 118K)

Because I have every penny of my net worth in LINK already and have done for a long time.

dont be too greedy, it was a very nice pump and there is no shame in taking profits.
cashed out and put half in BTC and half in LTC

Attached: 1502931673381.jpg (640x640, 128K)

lol you are so stupid user,

SEC barely has the time to go after KIK.

you think IRS gonna come after you and your 5k gains

DELET

down to 23k from 33k I started selling at $1. I could see it going up a little more but this is about the ceiling. If you aren't unloading 20c bags right now you are retarded.

>it has to be perfect, with no flaws

Attached: 1512088598853s.jpg (250x140, 3K)

thinking about taking one

did you paid back and kept the profits, or is still rolling it?

Same desu

15% interest

Don’t regret it, figured I could manage 10k leverage but it’s getting annoying making payments at this point I just want to say I’m debt free again. Though it’s really as if I were funneling my moneybinto chainlink now

$400/month

you could write off the interest you pay on the loan. But then you have to declare your crypto lel

You're not?

I am DCA'ing most of my paycheques still though. I literally got a summer job just to buy link mainly. I think I'll still be able to make it to a 10k stack. Although buying the top of a pump is retarded in any case.

t. poorfag college student linklet

Attached: 1559578629167.jpg (923x589, 237K)

How can I write off interest? I’m declaring anyway because I qualify for 0% long term capital gains.

And to add on, I'll probably keep buying up to $20 at least. If you understand the potential of link and are willing to hodl a few years at least, anything under $50 even is a steal.

Well you'll be buying my bags then, I'm planning to sell at $40

50k linkmaster

I feel you. I know how the things happens in real world. More than that — inertia caused by the old habits, it cost a lot of money to change a system.

Anyway, we all know that this fucking coin are going to pump. We have hype on our side. So, I don't know why guys that are trading crypto don't go ahead and buy CHAINLINK. I have been making a lot of money with that. So, if you don't like easy money, ok, but the Jow Forums like.

Don't stop shill LINK.

To the moon

Attached: LINK.jpg (589x2244, 493K)

Well it seem like its all figured out except the part that gives the token any significant value

I probably am, but only cause I'm stupid enough to double down after I'm already all in. Can't wait for payday.

lmao use your brain. if we hit $40, 3 digits is nearly guaranteed from there on. it would mean all of the breadcrumbs were true. once we hit 3 digits, anything is possible. people who sell under 3 digits will neck themselves for being so impatient.

Who says were not? When ever I have money I'm buying from 1 to 5 dollars because the real fun happens after that

Bought 1k.

Any price below 1000 USD is profitable so why not.

I am

BecUse when you have 20k the return of 28 links for $50 doesn’t feel as good. Point of diminish returns for me, rather look for another moon shot.

this

who cares if this actually gets adopted or not, it's the same as if you would buy stocks and long sell after some time.

How do I buy it?

This.

So why is google doing it?

I buy ever paycheck, I don’t even look at the price faggot.

This.

Hahaha fuck me. ChainLink is literally the ONLY fucking guarantee, are you retarded? Name ONE other crypto baked into Google... I’ll wait.

i've just sold $30k worth of NEO (been holding it since ant shares) and bought Link,
this shit is $25 soon.

People are still buying. It's still pumping.

I’ve got 1k on the way bro. Definitely annoyed by the time it arrives it’ll buy 500 pinkies seeing as it would have bought more than 2k not too long ago but it’s going to 1k itself I’ve gotta keep buying.

You know the business world, not the real world. When the components are ready they always come together. If big business doesn't do it some basement autist beats them to it and outcompetes them. You can't stop progress even though your world tries.

30m MADC about to shift

looks like the reddit nulinkers

are here

I'm a newfag and I did a bunch of shit the wrong way. I bought ETH from coinbase, then transfered to wallet, then binance, then converted eth to link. Not the optimal way but if LINK keeps going up the wasteful transactions placed in a rush will be worth it.

It's pasta

The optimal way is to buy second life linden dollars to exchange for bitcoin that you use to buy eth that you use to buy link.

you aren't looking at the sells, are you
ignore the 100 link market buys and look at the thousands being dumped into buy orders

What's more optimal than that?

Idk, I just assumed it wasn't the most optimal cause I'm a newfag, hoping you could tell me

Attached: 1558925130752.jpg (960x954, 85K)

Maybe go back, you filthy animal !

I'm just looking at tradingview. People aren't dumping as much as they should. Still I will never buy your racist incel coin.

I did $19k in cash advances and transfered the balance to 0% cards for 18 months at $.20

Checked mon fren
Balls like those deserve a prize. Top slice and pay off the debt FWIW

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I LITERALLY CAN'T STOP

LET THIS HELLISH ADDICTION END FOR ME ALREADY

mfw 50K link at $40 will be worth less than a 1000 suicide stack in 2020.

Attached: 96A45628-0750-4B89-A6F2-EC69B9F04E14.jpg (499x499, 43K)

Not sending it to a wallet first, right from CB to Binance. Most optimal is buying ETH with Coinbase Pro to avoid most of the fees

I've put half of my BTC in linkies already
GO ALL IN?????

They're aren't many other ways than a fiat on ramp - followed by Binance Nufag. Even Metro which does do Fiat for Link doesn't have volume

use gdax/coinbase pro
free withdrawals. no fees. thank me later.

This. Fpbp
Not my entire net worth because muh risk management but close enough

Bitpanda is pretty good. You can buy link with fiat, also gold if you want.
web.bitpanda.com/price/link

looks like bottom is in at 1.66

Fpbp. Same.

same

I don't want to scuff up my 34 cent average buy in price.

you have no idea how high this will go tomorrow when people get paid

How do you just "get" a loan? Doesn't the bank ask what it's for?

I have 50k in cold storage from 2017 and just bought another 10k today with no hesitation

i buy btc with simoleans

damn bro NICE buy point

I did

Attached: 3389D353-09FA-449B-8281-3BF40F874C64.jpg (680x748, 86K)

Bump

I didn't mean for it to happen, but so many shitcoins later it just happens

what will you do if it fails?

Mainstream press alert...normies waking up: forbes.com/sites/hanktucker/2019/06/13/google-integrates-cryptocurrency-project-with-new-blockchain-oracle/#c290e4f61dda

>You haven't done your research.

I havent but how can it compete with btc or federal regulations? does it really function for its original purpose or is this just all speculative hot air. I see it getting hyped up but dont understand why people are getting behind it. truth be told though i did buy about 366 of it when it was around .30

>I havent
you should

>$1k that Etherum hit
Will hit.