Thank you anons, it truly was a pleasure

General linkmarine checking in for possibly one of the last times. I just wanted to let you guys know that it truly has been a pleasure serving together with you guys for the past two years. From analyzing everything about the white paper, fudding link to accumulate more , shilling link , from speculating sergey got overweight from overwork and all of the other fun times. I am one of the lucky ones who had some wealth saved up in the beginning so I was able to buy 720 k linkies which was almost all my savings of which 500 k sits in the cold storage forever. With todays pump I have truly become a millionaire at 28 years old currently, and it is all thanks to you. You guys shilled me link, I did my own research on it, I bought it and held it since then, accumulating every dip. I won’t be buying more link but I won’t be selling either. At this point , we all have surely made it, and the chainlink network is sure to be used by increasingly more large cap companies if they want to stay relevant. Hold strong my friends, and good luck. Don’t forget to start with working on your body in the mean time, the weather is beautifull outside and you want a healthy body to enjoy the gains eoy.

Checking out.

Attached: A84F9A55-4E0F-46E9-B048-5C756402052B.jpg (1242x918, 344K)

blablabla insecure faggot

godspeed user
faggot

Attached: 1553968328572.jpg (1024x825, 650K)

godspeed, were all gonna make it

Attached: 2g13m4covhk11.jpg (484x497, 53K)

beg somewhere else fag

Kys pajeet if you didn’t have bitch hands you’d have not lost anything

Its been an honor, Marine

Sell 100k and push the price down some for me please thanks

youre so lucky, everyday i think of how i only had $150 bucks to put in when link was 15cents, im going to go crazy waiting two more years

Attached: JKOvu6H.png (740x900, 911K)

you know why they call it a suicide stack?

glad for u user
wish me luck

i have 16k links, i just didnt have money when it was 15c

You done good marine, sergey smiles upon you

Not selling any friend, sorry try to buy more every link you buy is still at least a guaranteed x100.
Don’t fall the fud threads, these swingers already got btfo many times. Og linkmarines average on link is around 4 k sats, it is 20 k right now.

>unironically making it

Jow Forums is a financial savior to those who listen.

>tfw missed on buttcoin
>tfw missed on eth
>tfw didn't miss out on chainlink

Man those days of Bitcoin / Litecoin / Pandacoin shilling for sub $1000 BTC feels like a lifetime ago.

Congrats fren

50k holder here, what price do you think we'll see in a year's time?

lad, just because he has more linkies than you doesn't mean he knows more than you.

Good man. Love you faggot.
Godspeed

Literally dumping right now.
Dumbass chainstinks, the google partnership was a meme.

Somebody once told me that if you had taken your financial advice from Jow Forums from 2015-present you’d be a millionaire, so I started browsing /biz. This was right after 2017 bull run and 2018 crash, right around when the CL breadcrumbs started getting posted. Managed to get 3.5k. I know it’s not enough to make it but I might be able to put a down payment on a house someday.

user, you can't trustlessly put real world data on blockchain.

Try to imagine how you would trustlessly ensure that the daily temperature data for a town is accurately placed on blockchain.

What the fuck is this retarded cringewall of shit yoi just typed? Nigger go back to Rebbit, it's a fucking ERC token you've invested in, 'linkmarine' and getting all emotional and shit. The fuck is wrong with you people? When did this board get this bad?

Hmm fuck

i thought you were all memeing with 100 threads a day and didnt buy any

good job you deserve it :)