How do you plan to cash out, user?

In my country is becoming harder to cash out crypto evading taxes, and the pump today made me start to think how would i go about taking some of my gains to neet till 1k link.

Please share your plan

Attached: 1560197318552.jpg (1600x900, 891K)

how much taxes are you required to pay? Should be around 25% if you held for over a year

it's worth it imo don't fuck around with taxes

Where do you live?

Here its about 15% if i were to cash out today and report everything. No way to get large amounts of fiat without without paying taxes

25%?

no way i'll pay that shit, fuck taxes, i'll take only small quantities every month

Last year, reports emerged that very few Americans were filing taxes on their cryptocurrency gains and losses.

5% tax in Canada if you hold for more than a year.

Kek still not paying it

it's around 15% here

way too much, i wonder if i can move to another country and cash out there? 5% its reasonably low to consider not bothering trying to evade

i have 50k links, and no intentios of giving 1cent to my shity government

how much i need to invest in canada to get their equivalent of a green card?

its 10 percent after a year of holding

Where are you from?

Brazil

Are there any services to buy gold with BTC? Seems like the most reasonable thing is to buy expensive stuff with crypto and sell it.

Might be too complicated for nothing to come here. Just cash out in some of the Caribbeans countries. I plan on placing some money there too.

i mean, if cartels can laundry millions every month, there must be a easy way.

The thing is that at some point, the fuckers will ask how did you bought your lambo

i'll make note of that, thanks

>wants to "cash out"
>in the same sentence, expresses how strict gov't control over fiat where he lives is
stay a slave, normalfag

Attached: 1560130196251.gif (645x773, 16K)

yeah sure, i'll buy groceries with my crypto

lets see wich altcoin they accept

34% Tax here in Finland for all crypto-gains over 30k€

Less than 30€k: then it is 30%

Fucked up country, totally fucked up.

I don't even care that I have to pay 33% tax here in NZ. I've accounted for it from the start.

The only thing worrying me is if there's a big enough fiat onramp for me to actually cash out. I see some buyers on localbitcoins that buy up to $100k worth so hopefully they'll have enough funds for multiple purchases. Might have to go OTC when we fully bull.

NZ faggot here about to into crypto. So you're just gonna take the hit on the tax payment? No way out of it?

And surely it would be fine to cash out in several instalments.

I'm holding everything to minimize taxes. I'm an adult so I don't have time to deal with an audit. Up over 100%.

Yup. I'm not risking anything with the IRD lol. I know a couple guys who got absolutely raped into oblivion in 2017 because they thought they were slick with offshore accounts. These people will literally tax you for every trade you make, even crypto to crypto ones so the best course of action for any kiwi is to just pay the 33% whenever you cash out. That'll be enough to get them to fuck off and not put their microscope on you.

And as for the multiple cash outs, it should be fine yeah, just make sure to immediately transfer the taxable amount to a separate tax account.

Also, before you start cashing out, have a chat with your local bank manager and notify them about the incoming transactions so that they don't freeze and report your account.

If I'm just a little sub 5k trader should I be fuckin worried? I haven't kept track of anything but have been here since we were all using bitttrex..

Looooollll the FUD from this retard.
How much of a brainlet do you have be caught let alone forewarn the bank/ IRS that you made a profit off crypto.

I’ll fucking pay the IRS for to calculate the tax on my crypto to crypto trades lmao.

Think it's 30% in the Swedish Caliphate.
If I ever make any real money I'm leaving, not gonna pay for all those niggers and muslims.

Based

Attached: BB32CD49-901A-4008-A059-E2DAACA613EB.jpg (1125x1698, 1.25M)

i can pay credit card bills with crypto, i guess thats the same thing

Lol let's see how much you'll be lmaoing when you get caught.

Get rich
Buy yacht
Become international Chad

Stop making these fucking shit threads every day, not a single one of you will be evading any taxes without getting caught, forget about even trying

Retard, sweden has a rule whereby you pay cap gains taxes for 10 years even after moving. Almost every country has a similar rule in practice.

why are there so many tax cucks on here ?
the fuck are they gonna do ? brute force my pvt key ? lol
cant prove i own crypto let alone that i made a profit lol

>excuse me Mr. user, can you please explain how you paid for this new apartment of yours when we have no record of the purchase from your known bank accounts?

>Also, we see from your IP logs that you visit cryptocurrency exchanges often... is there something you'd like to tell us before we proceed with our investigation?

>is there something you'd like to tell us before we proceed with our investigation?
Yeah, you guys owe me a shitload of money! You should have just stayed home.

>buying a house outright with crypto

Thats why normie retards like you wouldn’t know what to do even if 100btc hit you in the cunt.

I need to pay off my parents house if I make it. I'm sure as fuck that I'm not going to do it with fucking crypto anytime before 2025 brah.

Can someone explain something to me, if I cash out 10k a year, and I have no other source of income (ie no job) aren’t my taxes effectively 0?

the ONLY way to be comfy is actually paying your taxes. Moving to a lower tax country and actually living there and then cashing out is the only other comfy and legal option.

get btc debit card
never cash out

they all have KYC and will report you

just pay a hobo or crackfiend $100 pajeets will do your kyc for $50
just know ghat kyc takes longer for dark skinned people