This shit is now 37 eth a piece

It’s up x40 since ico. Why tf didn’t I get in? If they really manage to capture 10% of the Link network, it’s still only 50% of what it should, no? Please refute me on this. I might buy 0.04 even if it feels like pennies compared to other anons...

Attached: 9CA6EB24-DB37-4E97-8BAC-EB3F0F76F049.png (1242x2208, 420K)

There will be other providers in the near future I guess. Also running your own node will become much more easier with progress of the development

how the fuck is this shit flying higher than the fucking LINK itself?

this is the truth. As much as it pained me missing out on LP because im a fat fucking burger, at least there will be competitors for it in the future and running a node will absolutely become a streamlined process as well.

Do you not know anything about the LP token?

This will keep going up in value until staking becomes available. It might stabilize then but the price will be around 50 ETH minimum. Even just 1 LP will do wonders for your life.

Guess so. I wonder if other pools will use the same concept where your share token grants you a part of the fees from the shared nodes but also from all the NodesAAS. Seems tempting to be able to be an early staker, but at the same time, the network won’t see that much volume until there are A LOT of nodes, in which case you’re not really early anymore. Curious to see how this will pan out.

This, you guys a fucking retarded for not buying this months ago, I made a point of getting over half a LP

Guess so. An upfront $12500 would grant you forever 1/4000/10 (0.0025%) of the whole Link network. If Link ever has revenues of 10M a day, that would be 250$ (90k/year)

i feel dumb for selling 1 LP @20ETH

Well, it’s not all you had. It’s quite alright to recoup part of your investment

and that's not even factoring in the 75% you'll make from staking your LINK.

my dick gets hard just thinking about this shit

That’s not bad user, you did noice. I got my Lp between 5.8eth and 10eth. So I think I did alright, plus eth was a lot cheaper also

That’s the part I don’t understand though. By the tome we attain such revenues, it WILL be easier to run your own node, so why only tale 75% ?

Also think of the other revenue they will make, not just from staking. Their dex even has potential in the future to make a heap more revenue

You don’t have to convince me, I’d buy some if the order book wasn’t so fucking thin

Because linkpool will have better reputation by then, also using linkpool is a lot less risk then running your own node, you can’t lose any link staking with Lp like you could with your own node if you fuck up and feed bad data to the network

True

premium API's, higher reputation nodes earning from bigger jobs, less risk, less effort
it WILL be easier, but it WILL require work and good design, EaaS subscriptions, vps costs etc
NaaS and the marketplace is where the money will flow in imo

I was like the 3rd or 4th person to buy on the dex. I made sure I got in early because I was so guttered I missed the ico

>tokenomics

Attached: 9456_Pepe_Cringe.png (377x512, 186K)

>gambling without even trying to understand the odds

Attached: D97D54B9-3F46-4E3A-9DC0-48FCC05EF49F.jpg (1242x1546, 175K)

I was one of the first to buy using the dex. Bought 2 LP at 4 eth per. Best decision of my life. All my friends make fun of me because I spend so much time reading about crypto but they're in debt and I'm gonna be financially independently. Fucking cucks. The bad part is they're gonna resent me when I stop working and just chill with a simple life and they have to keep slaving for pennies on the dollar and paying back debt for shitty life choices. Good thing none of them know how much I have.