I quit my job this week and just started day trading crypto...

I quit my job this week and just started day trading crypto. How do you estimate before I go broke and have to get another wagecuck job?

Currently holding a little bitcoin, link, and neo by the way.

Attached: 1479945079732.jpg (500x375, 23K)

*how long, I meant to say.

90% of traders lose 90% of their account within 90 days.

>tfw will probably get fired next week

will be in your position soon, op

Attached: 1475281546651.jpg (1360x924, 97K)

That's a lot of 9s.

Those stats are from boomer markets thought. Probably worse in crypto.

Long term hold. Thank me later

Banker here

Fuck it, if you think we're in an upward trend then I believe in you. Take out a big buisness loan with 4% apr and run it through a crypto portfolio

>*99% of crypto traders lose 99% of their account within 99 days.

How big is your overall trading stack?
I'm trading crypto full time for two years now, can give you some tips.

oh my god this is what happened at the end of 2017 bubble people quitting jobs to become crypto traders
CRASH WILL HAPPEN AGAIN

Attached: 1546443638424.png (1793x1313, 140K)

2 weeks

Not OP but pls tip away. I'm just starting to learn TA, do you have any recommended starting sources? Like where did you get your knowledge from? Also did you get really fucked in trades ever?

Attached: 1559921191254.jpg (750x907, 78K)

Not OP but 10k GO

Have sex already fuck

TA doesn't apply to crypto. BuzzFeed articles and Jow Forums lies matter more. Discord shilling is the new TA

Which should I long term hold and which should I try swing trading on? I'm good financially for now but I'm gonna need to get some sort of income going in the next two months to keep going. I live pretty low maintenance so I really just need to make this work to bring in $200 - $300 a week in order for it to be viable.

Dude just read as much shit as you can. If you know some secret knowledge don't share it here with these fags

I used to think TA was just astrology too, but now understand it more fundamentally. It's not the numbers specifically you're predicting, but human emotion which is very predictable.

I'm starting really small man. I'm working with a few hundred bucks here to start with. Tips would be greatly appreciated. I know very little about all of this to begin with so I haven't traded much yet.

1 day

9month or 3years

First of all, TA is not a meme and absolutely works in crypto, you just gotta do it right.
I payed a trading mentor a few thousand and he showed me how it's done, thought it'd be a scam at first but he turned out to be fucking legit.
Learned most of my stuff by making countless mistakes and simply watching charts 24/7.
I absolutely got fucked in trades and lost over $200k which was about 80% of my portfolio over the span of a few months but kept at it and analyzed all my mistakes and mental state which prevented those mistakes in the future.
You gotta see for yourself which trading style suits you best, some approaches are more profitable than others but may not fit to your mentality - can you handle losses easily? Do you appreciate small but steady gains or would you rather wait for longer timesframes but reap bigger gains? etc.
My long term holds are LINK/ETH/BTC in that order.
I'd advise having a few k as backup in case your trades don't work out at first, which is pretty likely.
My first tip would be to put in more money, you can easily make $300 a month with only $5000 but any less than that and each bad trade will lower your return significantly. Be prepared to have to cash out even when your down let's say 30-50%. It can be very stressful but it's absolutely worth it if you really want to do it.

There is so much information out there that can make you money. Most strategies that actually make you money are rather simple but the hard part is to always stick to them. If you manage to do that and don't break your own rules you're good to go.
You really don't need "secret knowledge" to get an edge.