First owners contract airdrop this Sunday, 1419 LINK to be distributed two weeks after mainnet release

twitter.com/linkpoolio/status/1139466660988035072?s=19

First owners contract airdrop this Sunday, 1419 LINK to be distributed two weeks after mainnet release.

If you haven't bought a share in LP, now is your last chance.

Attached: IMG_20190614_115354.png (512x512, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

staking.linkpool.io/dex
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what's the price of a share? I'm so mad that I didn't participate in the ico

37 ETH per share????
Are you fucking for real!?

Check their DEX user: staking.linkpool.io/dex
Thems the breaks unfortunately, I got a stake last week for 19 ETH and I thought I was getting jewed then

I'm just in awe, man.
I contributed in the ICO, never selling though.

Nice user, I knew I should have at the time but I let my fear get the better of me. Staking amounts are pretty small to begin with though

Bought 0.24 for 6ETH/LP when dex launched. I think I only paid 3x tho if you include eth dollar price

link : lp ratio has on average stayed around 3.5k-4.5k link per LP

fair valuation would be around 26ETH imo

It was a gamble for me back then, still is.
ATM it seems as a great investment.
I want to have a passive income and delete the alarm from my phone.

I bought based on the initial node operators, and that individuals won't be able to set up nodes on the chainlink network until much later.
Goddam. ETH is staying pretty steady recently though
Get those LINKS rolling in breh. Swinging LP now is a serious risk though if you were considering it, as the link that would be airdropped to you for your share are sent to the DEX for distribution if your shares are in a sell order

There is nothing staked in the nodes yet so I assume it is going to be a 75/25 split for Devs / LP shareholders in the first distribution?

First distribution already happened a couple months ago

>I want to have a passive income and delete the alarm from my phone.
This is my life goal right now with 20 LP shares from the crowdsale

I'm a burger.

Is there anything I can do to get LP shares?

Attached: 1519966285942.jpg (1073x1428, 267K)

Go to staking.linkpool.io/dex
Press the "I'm not a burger" button
Buy

Brought 1lp between 5.8eth-10eth. Feels good man

if i bought .5 linkpool now how much link would i earn a month (estimate)?

Right now, 0.36 LINK with 0.5 LP
Is not an estimate though, it's certain.

Although if volume of requests increases on mainnet, this number can be multiplied

b.but.. that'd be LYING!

doesnt really seem worth spending 2k on lp shares then? il be honest im a brainlet and never bothered to understand lp shares since at the time i chose to buy more link instead during lp crowdsale (i signed up for LP beta in feb 2018 but never heard from them). give it to me straight. did i fuck up by ignoring LP and should i be trying to get some at these prices given how only a few bizraelis make the market?

When? Cause in a LP holder and didn't get shit yet

People is not paying high amounts of ETH for LP shares because of what they can earn now, but rather for what they'll be able to earn when staking dApp, NaaS and the MarketPlace are live.

There are 4,000 LinkPool shares. If LinkPool earns 10,000,000 LINK a year you will be earning 1250 LINK a year. The alternative is start figuring out how to run a node (not kidding, you are encouraged to). They aim to capture 10% of the CL network's volume. If derivatives enter the chainlink ecosystem we could be talking about billions of dollars.

March or February IIRC

>If LinkPool earns 10,000,000 LINK a year you will be earning 1250 LINK a year.
That's it with 0.5 LP

Oh wait youre right. I got 0.3 link topkek

Passive income = freedom
I'm not dreaming of Lambos or such, I'm certain I would get bored with it within a week.

If I were you I might buy a small portion of a share. With the current prices you should probably just add to your Link stack by DCAing, buy sudden dips, learn to run a node.

thanks for the answers. i might hold off a little while and hope for a lp dip after the google announcement hype fades.

You honestly have less than a week before the next leg up

god dammit, you fags do a good job fudding linkpool during the ico

Contra signal is still a signal.

For example when Timo said he sold at 60 cents to buy back at 30 cent was a HUGE buy signal for me.
The clcg shilling is a nono from me as well.

Yeah, me either. I've only got .04 though so the gas to send me .0000004 link might be prohibitive?
It also may have been deposited into my linkpool account and just not shown it?

Johnny I know you're here fucker! Any guidance on this?

Not sure the hype will fade with Faceberg, Amazon, Oracle and Microsoft on the horizon fren...

t. LP whale

I agree with you
>t. LP whale
Define "whale"

>Cortana, zoom in with microsoft paint and rotate the image 90 degrees

Attached: 948349.jpg (391x391, 26K)

I only have 1 LP for my 50k linkies. Will I make it?

You are going to have several million dollars by 2022, so not bad at all

Yes

hey there 0.04 fren. was wondering as well

You have probably received it, check your transactions back in March/April lol

I don't believe for one second that people buy LP shares at a rate of 40 ETH/share.
It is all a couple of "market makers" buying each others orders, trying to get the price up and some new-linkers to buy into the inflated rates.

forever grateful to the 7.777777 marine

Yeah, I'm not seeing anything though