How can i make 1000 dollars a month from home if i can't code or draw for shit?

How can i make 1000 dollars a month from home if i can't code or draw for shit?

Attached: O.jpg (1200x1500, 198K)

1. be girl
2. show milkers on internet
3. ?????
4. profit

Game development.

The hottest make it thing right now.
If you are not retarded and are not non-white, this ticket will get you there easily.

Explain. Do you mean on android/IOS?

Attached: 003.jpg (618x412, 161K)

Umm racist much ????

Isn't this oversaturated like crazy? There are a billion versions of the same pixelart rpg and another billion versions of the same 3 different types of mobile games that exist.

You have to go back.

What a fucking scrub. Games require coding, and if you can't code you need to be artistic

OP basically, everything you can't do

>great advice

>Games require coding

Notch couldn't code and he made Minecraft

>How can i make 1000 dollars a month from home if i can't code or draw for shit?
Look like your picture.

Depends. You can more or less build a simple game with pre-existing assets in something like Unity with the same sophistication it take to put lego bricks together.

buy link

Nobody will buy it though.

Write online content.

I think there's a market for degenerate sex games. Nothing i would want to make but it exists. Same way even garbage artists can get paid rather well for furryshit &co. At the end of the day it's of course just a question of how bad you need money and whether you can afford your sense of pride.

What if I am not afraid of learn than what kind of coding can get me 1000 $/month?

you're genuinely retarded
notch coded everything himself
only jelous Jow Forums neets who never in their life wrote a working program that solved an actual problem and their brain is incapable of comprehending anything beyond haskell scripts throw shit at him

I would eat her ass with a spoon

Fuck you nigger leave right now

web app development is what pays. we're talking about a job here though at this point right?

1k is nothing. The avg codemonkey income is ~3k. As the other guy said webdev is probably easiest shot. Requires least effort.

Little known but notch copied a previous open source game. Fuck me for not remembering the name but it had the original block destructible world design. He somewhat improved on it with the survival aspect though. The original was a pure sandbox. I was there in the original days when the com had massive butthurt over notch getting rich while they remained in obscurity.

promote BItconnect 2.0

they come back July 1st

Forgot to say:
Notch can however code well. He does have skill. It's not completely undeserved thereby.

Maybe. I'm a very good salesman, but I don't feel the same joy about working with the public anymore. I am an unsocial person that happens to be very charismatic .

Infiniminer

Also it still takes a lot of work to build something like minecrat and you need to know how to code, especially in 2010 when there wasn't tutorials, documentation and stackoverflow everywhere spoonfeeding you how to make the most basic shit.

Fa/g/s seething at notch are just basic autist with no creativity.

I don't feel it's much easier than 15 years ago.
The commonly used topics are everywhere explained in 1001 different ways but anything obscure is still a mess. Sometimes it's even worse because search engines are more commercialized and list mostly seo'd adds instead of the fringe content you need. There's also an increase in complexity of the tech. I had less issues learning directX 17 years ago as a small kid than i had now trying to learn the new vulkan api.

Same is true if the guy above wants to webdev. It was piss easy 15years ago. Learn html&css in a month, php&mysql in another and you were a master. Now you got a shitload more to do.

Fuck off nigger

>I don't feel it's much easier than 15 years ago.
But it objectively is.
The only "hardest" thing is that users expect more functionalities and prettier aesthetics but in terms of doing things it's way easier.

>Sometimes it's even worse because search engines are more commercialized and list mostly seo'd adds instead of the fringe content you need.

Juste use advanced searches on google and stackoverflow, there is a 99% chances someone had the same issue and made a topic about it.

>There's also an increase in complexity of the tech.
A complexity that the vast majority of developpers will never have to deal with.
My arguments would be opposite, the hardest part today is dealing with legacy systems and code that is sometimes as old as you.
Especially when it was dogshit at its own time and it accumulated technical debt.