Give me a quick rundown on the technical differences between BSV and BTC

Give me a quick rundown on the technical differences between BSV and BTC.

Attached: 33getf.jpg (750x500, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alice.bitdb.network/
youtube.com/watch?v=1xdNz5OZqJg
bitcoinfees.info/
coin.dance/blocks/today
bitcoinsv.io/roadmap/
satoshi.nakamotoinstitute.org/emails/cryptography/2/
twitter.com/ish_tru/status/1139150025521541122?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One is run by a group of people literally picked by Bilderbergers, NYSE, Banking Cartel, Intelligence Services....the other is run by lgbt aussie and a money launderer who lives on an island. That is technically the difference.

How about a non-brainlet take on the software differences?

big blocks vs small blocks
kyc vs privacy
and this
which is basically true

did you know that the FIRST severless website was created on a single bitcoin transaction on the BSV network??

alice.bitdb.network/

BTC has SegWit (which introduced the concept of block weight) and they have 2016 blocks of difficulty adjustment period while BSV does not have SegWit and have a difficulty of the moving average over the last 144 blocks. BTC block size is 1 MB (approx 4 MB actual bytes on disk with the block weight bullshit) and BSV default limit is 128 MB. BSV also allows more types of OP_CODES in scripts and the scripts can be longer (I forget how long exactly).

Craig has said that BSV will restore the difficulty adjustment period of 2016 blocks (on his now removed twitter account) and the BSV roadmap says to "almost" restore itself to bitcoin 0.1 in February 2020, with a planned update they have named "genesis".

there's not many differences between BSV and BTC, the largest ones are max block size and segwit (the concept of block weight)

the largest difference between BSV and BCH is that BCH uses a different ordering of transactions in blocks and have introduced automatic checkpoints (which introduces trust for new nodes entering the network).

Attached: mario64 bowser.gif (500x353, 1.65M)

Try transacting with BSV and you will instantly know the difference.

youtube.com/watch?v=1xdNz5OZqJg

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (1651x637, 401K)

So BSV uses bigger blocks than BTC?

Lal it's cause no one's transacting with BSV

I don't know if that can be called a serverless website though? Only the novel text is pulled from the blockchain, and even then, you need an intermediary to pull it for you.

But I don't know the terminology, so maybe I'm wrong. You can do this on bitcoin-core too, though. There's that website that shows images from the core blockchain

BTC: backed by exchanges, shilled by whales who pump and dump using out-of-thin-air Tether
BCH: backed by early adopter crypto billionaires, shilled by geeks
BSV: backed by the nsa, shilled by Pajeets

It's literally Bitcoin and BTC isn't.

I don't understand this drivel about someone controlling BTC, devs or whatnot. If the nodes don't like the updates, they can choose to use a different version of the software, so ultimately it is controlled by the community. Anyone can be a BTC dev, right?

It's Bitcoin 0.1.0, that is all. Segshit is some frankencoin with a banking layer being developed ontop of it.

Attached: nChain STONE.png (790x184, 19K)

Brainlet fuck off.

Isn't LN being possibly bad pretty much irrelevant, since it does not affect on-chain transactions in any way?

Much bigger.

If all transactions happening in the market occurred on SV the fees would still be the same.

Attached: gigablock.png (302x160, 47K)

What is the problem with segwit?

The way I see it, bigger blocks are a no-no, because they'd encourage even more mining centralization than BTC has currently.

The entire community was duped into believing Bitcoin is a democracy and the retarded mob said Segwit and small blocks. In reality UASF holds no actual power and the only thing that matters is hashpower, but going back and saving BTC isn't an option anymore because of Segwit.

If you take transactions off of the blockchain find another technology to facilitate your needs because obviously you've missed the entire point of blockchain.

It removes pic related from Bitcoin.

Attached: NChain Transactions.png (1015x864, 82K)

If you can't compete join a pool or fuck off and find a new job.

Attached: 9207.jpg (600x400, 71K)

wouldn't that mean that the elite buys into a part of btc, then pumps it like they want. if so wouldn't it be good to be on the btc side, or will they just crash it into the ground?

Explain yourself. How does segwit fit into this? BTC was never a democracy, it's a meritocracy, based on hashpower and always was.

That's still irrelevant, since those who want to use the blockchain can do so without any issue. Those who don't can use LN or whatever shitcoin.

they support bigger blocks. it will take years upon years before 128 MB blocks are filled.

welp, foolish me for thinking you were maybe serious with this thread. hopefully someone else learned something.

Attached: around the bed.gif (500x360, 405K)

That will result in everyone joining a few massive pools and the blockchain will be super vulnerable to 51% attacks.

What you said is not even an argument, some kind of ad-hominem attack. Are you sure you're not a shill? If you are you can fuck off, I'm only interested in discussion here.

That's not an argument. Explain how bigger blocks don't promote mining centralization. Recent example: BCH got 51%ed. Are you a shill?

Somewhat...but what are you going to do? Guess whats going to happen to the lgbt conman and money launderer? You ever seen a head split open? Thats your options teenager.

Segwit changes where signatures appear in the block, making it no longer a "chain of digital signatures". The reason for this was to increase throughput, but the gains were dismal. The real reason was to make it easier to integrate a banking layer (Lightning Network).

Why is this always the logic you people arrive at? Either you have no forethought or no hindsight or either.

bitcoinfees.info/

Lightning Network isn't "optional" at scale.

MORE TRANSACTIONS THAN BTRASH NIGGER

You mean like how it already is?

coin.dance/blocks/today

Mining isn't something done in your cuckshed anymore.

Attached: ASIC-Mining.jpg (672x371, 86K)

Excuse me? Please explain where I'm wrong with that logic instead of insulting.

So you want it to be even more centralized so all transactions are verified by a single pool?

>instead of insultin
>calls me a shill
Go fuck yourself, brainlet faggot.

That's your argument? I inquired whether you're a shill or not. Since you seem to rely on ad-hominems instead of defending your position.

>roadmap
BSV team has made no commits ever

if you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to explain it to you. Have a nice life.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 9.49.53 AM.jpg (821x926, 73K)

>BSV is for cultist who don't question anything only
is what you are saying

BTC sucks assballs, BSV reverse sucks assballs.

Meaning it's good.

Completely false, currently the BSV blockchain can handle 128x the traffic of BTC and next month 2000x the traffic.

Technology matters.

No one's using BSV? Lol more TX than BCH and it's only 6 months old. The weatherSV app just got it's 1 millionth TX and BSV is set to overtake BTC transactions in a couple of months, easy money, easiest 1,000x you'll make in this lifetime.

You guys might be right, but bigger blocksize is a crap scaling solution cause it enables more mining centralization. It's more important to have decentralization than scaling.

You're a dumb nigger

>the BSV roadmap says to "almost" restore itself to bitcoin 0.1 in February 2020, with a planned update they have named "genesis"
where can i read more on this?

LOL you don't even know what centralization means, you are parroting a dumb meme created by blockstream to justify them sabotaging Bitcoin.

Attached: ok74kiT.jpg (800x800, 610K)

bitcoinsv.io/roadmap/

>muh raspberry pi node
you fell for blockstream propaganda

BSV = BASED
BTC = KEKED

Attached: 20190504_222539_0000.png (1587x2245, 639K)

Indeed. Bitcoin was never intended to be run out of cucksheds at scale.

Attached: nChain Scaling.jpg (519x423, 152K)

What do you not understand about BIG SERVER FARMS? Satoshi spelled it out for you fucking 9 years ago how the system is supposed to work.

Attached: satoshi_bitcointalk_server_farms.png (1839x234, 38K)

>satoshi

It's nChain propaganda.

Attached: nChain Bitcoin vs Visa.png (674x176, 15K)

At first I was about to correct you, as the file is named "nChain scaling", but I recognized it as an original Satoshi quote.

satoshi.nakamotoinstitute.org/emails/cryptography/2/

Well played.

Attached: 1555935576692.png (740x493, 216K)

Bitcoin mining IS decentralized. Bitcoin's game theoretic model is a Stackelberg multi-leader game. The leading miners game theoretically push up the blocksize, but they can't afford to lose 51% of the other miners, therefore they have to make educated guesses on how much to scale without risking losing money to orphaned blocks.

The verbal application of saying "mining itself too centralized" is utter and complete horse shit. I'll lay 50 to 1 you can't give me any valid metric to measure it. I'll do you one better: even if there were only 2 massive miners worldwide with mining rigs in a few countries, Bitcoin would be "decentralized" enough following your clinically retarded definition. Because the entire security model of Bitcoin revolves around economic incentives securing the network, NOT the amount of individuals behind it, fucking absolute mongo-tier brainlet fucktards.

kek

Attached: United-States-copyright-office-acknowledges-Craig-Wright-as-author-of-Bitcoin-white-paper-Satoshi-Na (1200x630, 119K)

It took me like 20 fucking minutes to get two confirmations transferring one btc. Btc is a slow piece of shit.

Based 4D chess user.

Attached: 1558027876857.jpg (2480x4134, 2.56M)

Dude that is fast for BTC. When the network is congested, which happens often, you have to wait literal DAYS for confirmation, unless you pay exorbitant fees, making it totally unusable for payments of any kind.

The more popular BTC gets, and the more people who use it, the worse it becomes. That's the future of money! Guaranteed to 100000x lmfao

Retards.

Attached: dont_litter_mempool_for_big_money2.jpg (1000x693, 95K)

explain then, what centralization means? I ain't parroting anything, it's just the logical sequence of events.
what you said doesn't matter, since it's self-evident that being vulnerable to 51% attacks is undesirable

No user, you are the retard

If you are rich enough to be transfering significant amounts of BTC, you should be increasing the tx fee you pay to be prioritised by the miners.

You would know this if you didn't have 0.005btc total on kikenance

Bitcoin needs to die.

Correction, the number of miners does matter somewhat, but by far the out-weighing factor is the economic incentive-driven one.

You're just throwing big words around in an attempt to confuse the readers. Please explain step by step how that would work.

BTC isn't susceptible to 51% attacks, go ahead and try. BCH and BSV both are at the current time, I'll admit that. The reason being is they don't have the hashpower that BTC has. It will not stay like this for long. I expect hash to start moving in big ways after the two block size increase next month, but especially after the halving (if a majority hasn't migrated already). Pic related.

Attached: 1.4 GB.png (1115x331, 31K)

Centralization is about the power to change the protocol. If somebody can change the protocol it is no longer decentralized. A rogue developer putting in checkpoints to override nakamoto consensus is centralization (BCH). A committee of developers putting in shit like segregated witness that does not belong in the bitcoin protocol is centralization (Blockstream).

Bitcon is not supposed to be a fucking democracy, or technocratic oligarchy. It's supposed to be an immutable MONETARY SYSTEM that is set in stone. If it can be changed by any group, it will fail. If you want to change it, make your own fucking coin and COMPETE.

Attached: decentralization_of_power.png (861x476, 83K)

No one can make any node run an undesirable version of the software, so that doesn't make any sense.

I just wanted to pay 2 dollars in Bitcoin to the musician on the street corner so I have to pay 4 dollar BTC network fee to do that and my transaction will be confirmed within the next 2 hours. Makes total sense.

If I use BSV it costs me $0.005 fee, and he receives it INSTANTLY.

BTC is a fucking shitcoin hijacked by commie kikes, and you are scum for defending it GTFO

Attached: 1559666744138.png (1215x309, 23K)

It's not about desirable or undesirable. It's about changing the rules of the game. You can NOT have that in a global monetary system, what is the point of Bitcoin then? It's just fiat ruled by committee no different than the current financial system.

Transactions made today has to be valid and sound in 50 years, operating under the same protocol rules. Otherwise it can not function as money.

Attached: 1556695408136.jpg (1024x576, 82K)

The use case of Bitcoin is better realised as a store of value, I don't bring gold bars to buy soap, I don't pay for my dinner in silver bullion.

If you want to pay for smaller things, there are coins and off-chain projects for that.

One BTC is equivalent to the owning 700 acres of land. Do you pay your rent in square feet of a farm?

Attached: 1559147519731.jpg (500x500, 19K)

One has blocks that are too small to be useful.
The other has blocks that are too large to maintain a stable network.
BCH is the only useful fork.

Shut the fuck up and read the Bitcoin white paper. Bitcoin is a PAYMENT SYSTEM, you can shove your "sToRe oF vAluE" blockstream propaganda up your ass where it belongs.

Attached: Bitcoin_is_a_payment_system.jpg (914x1200, 291K)

That's incorrect. As long as development is decentralized as it is, there is absolutely no problem in changing the rules, since those who disagree with the new rules can always fork and the best fork will be the one that survives.

also nice fucking store of value LMAO faggot

Attached: store_of_value.png (433x396, 14K)

Your centralist mindset is showing. The whitepaper or satoshi isn't an all-knowing deity that should have authority over everyone else. That's the whole point of having a decentralized currency - everyone can develop and use it, and time will show which fork is the best.

The ones who want to change the rules can fork the fuck off and start from ZERO with their new shitcoin rules.

Literally the opposite is what happened to BTC. The development is centralized because Blockstream decides what changes are made.

Attached: 1544495082515.jpg (704x470, 80K)

Yes your shitcoin is going to 0.

Have a nice life.

Attached: How_it_ends_for_btc.png (855x535, 91K)

Does this bot know something?

twitter.com/ish_tru/status/1139150025521541122?s=19

It was literally forked like you said, the blockstream fork just had far more support.

Rekt by FACTS and LOGIC?

Blockstream changed the protocol fundamentally and kept the coin. It's fraud because BTC stopped being bitcoin the moment segwit was added.

BTC is NOT Bitcoin. It's an exchange ticker for Blockstream coin.

Bitcoin is a protocol described in the white paper, full stop. The exchange ticker is BSV

Attached: btc_is_not_bitcoin.png (1308x402, 98K)

What's your point? It is still the superior coin because it has far more hash power than any other. It's more decentralized and secure.

BCH *

Should I just hold equal weights of BSV, BTC, AND BCH. Rebalance quarterly? Help me out here.

It doesn't matter how true it is to the whitepaper, as long as it does what a cryptocurrency is supposed to do well: being decentralized, secure, resistant to censorship. Scaling is a secondary concern.
Your attachment to the whitepaper is irrational.

>Should I just hold equal weights of BSV, BTC, AND BCH. Rebalance quarterly? Help me out here.
Looking at the level of BSV supporter arguments on this thread I would strongly advise against it. Seems like a meme coin.

pic related.
its from thecaseforBSV.com which has more infos

Attached: 1B9C5D17-2E5F-4C75-9070-676D59710874.png (1590x1028, 279K)

It's a shitcoin that doesn't scale. It has no future, and is only used as a speculative vehicle to accumulate more fiat. When early investors cash out fiat gains at the expense of later investors, while trying to get new money flowing into the system to enrich bagholders do you know what that is called? A ponzi scheme.

Fittingly, BTC is nothing but a glorified ponzi.

Can you point me to the page in the Bitcoin whitepaper where Schnorr signatures, CTOR and Avalanche is a part of the protocol?

Thanks in advance.

Also I am clearly talking to low IQ morons who don't grasp the most basic principles of Bitcoin, who never read the white paper and has no understanding of economics.

You will lose everything, and you deserve it.

Attached: ABC_IS_BLOCKSTREAM2.0.png (1000x500, 387K)

Imagine trying to sync gigabyte blocks holy kek
Probably takes days to propagate

Attached: zzz2r3n453124n.jpg (925x871, 115K)

Why do you fear BSV so much? Is it because deep down you know it has a real possibility of flipping Corecoin?

Attached: 1559253980040.jpg (840x348, 259K)

>what is SPV

Yes, it can be used as a payment system. However, in it's current implementation it takes time to confirm transactions. A time that is lessened if you are willing to pay more to have your transaction verified in the ledger faster.

Nice meme. Not really an argument.

apparently CSW researched exactly that for years. The BSV BigBlockTestNet (separate testnet!) just recently managed to produce a stable series of 1GB blocks and they aim now for 2GB. i really urge you to check out thecaseforbsv.com, the site has been floating around for a while here on biz and has some insights.

Do you have evidence for any of your claims? As far as I can see BSV is far worse, because it sacrifices decentralization, security and censorship-resistance for scaling, which is obviously a really bad idea, and really, no different from legacy banking.

He's a low IQ blockstream shill pretending to ask unbiased questions. You can always rat them out after the most elementary inquiry.

Attached: 15497419142372.jpg (889x428, 71K)

>Schnorr
clearly better than RSA, but were patented when Satoshi wrote the paper.
>CTOR
the whitepaper and first versions were not tested under intense load. BSV fails at 20MB+ blocks, BCH has optimisations, hurr durr we need to be dinosaurs and never improve.
>Avalanche
what's wrong with instant payments that are not possible with BSV today?

Since you're a smartass pajeet could you point me where in the whitepaper did you read about the OP_LSHIFT and OP_RSHIFT pajeet operations that faketoshi and his cult added to a perfectly fine script language?

If you think so, please rat me out.

I sent my gf some BSV on HandCash and it literally took less then 20 seconds to show up on her wallet...
This has a real chance of mainstream adoption.
Plus the [email protected] style address' are super normie friendly, its just like sending an email.
I have tried to show normie crypto and let me tell you they get very intimidated when they see the old school addresses f84h7f6h64jf83o2bf7f6393h3u7d63h and some people think they need to type that etc.

Attached: 1556116250236.jpg (1232x925, 138K)

Bitcoin was always instant and low fee until blockstream INTENTIONALLY crippled the protocol.

It's still instant and low fee on BitcoinSV.

COPE

Attached: 1550613751990.png (1743x1609, 524K)