Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 LINK

1. LINK has 10x ETH's supply.
2. ETH hit an ATH of $1,450 in the greatest economic bull run / asset bubble in modern financial history.
3. This would be the equivalent of LINK hitting an ATH of $145 _if and only if_ another economic bull run / asset bubble of comparable magnitude were to occur.

Why would LINK ever reach $1000? At the end of this year, or any other year?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-14 at 15.23.06.png (360x254, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ccn.com/japanese-banking-giants-complete-r3-blockchain-trial-derivatives/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2 years of this discussion...its all so tiring

hold me anons
ccn.com/japanese-banking-giants-complete-r3-blockchain-trial-derivatives/

1 0 0 0

is this good or bad for link?

bear with me here user

i dont see good material regarding price predictions for the token

what is the 1k meme based on? triple digits is very reasonable, but 1k seens off

$1000 is a meme retardfag some user rolled all 7s and called it last year. In reality this thing will max out at $20 which is still plenty to make it if you're not a poor newfag.

Think bigger you faggot.

I honestly think it could get bigger than that, like high double / low triple digits but that would require another crypto bubble to happen. Which btw could absolutely happen 'off schedule' since we've never seen crypto in an economic recession before. If you think recession = more crypto 'new money' btw you need to leave this game ASAP before you lose all your cash.

I am keeping my LINK for retirement, 30 years from now. I wonder what the price is then. If it is enough to live off staking.

ETH was the next step beyond simply a currency (Bitcoin), but all ETH could do was operate within crypto terms: i.e. create and move around tokens.

Chainlink is the key next step: programmable MAINSTREAM transactions.
Naturally, this use case is MUCH MUCH MUCH more vast than ETH's, so it is difficult to imagine what the next bull run (powered by Chainlink) will look like.

>what is circulating Supply

Circulating supply is still 3x ETH and that's assuming the remainder isn't given away to >partnerships.

many will put those circulating sitnkies in nodes

>partners given link to incentivize nodes
>immediately dump on open market

Makes good business sense, user. Thanks

If you faggots would start holding instead of swinging we'd have enough for the ethnostate from staking alone.

Attached: 1560472821192.jpg (1024x1021, 130K)

As long as Chainlink's pumps stay this pathetic we're never getting rid of the swingers.

stop comparing your token with a mineable coin.

RLC makes LINK obsolete anyways, and the marketcap is only 30M, so who cares.

Stop acting like it won't happen

Attached: sergeydidnothingwrong.jpg (2160x2880, 1.47M)

It wouldn't. Keep a cool head on runs and sell chunks at a time where profit is great for you.

Bad because different project

Attached: 1560040555252.jpg (900x802, 63K)

Fuck off summerfag

Fuck off reddit fag

Attached: 4761C068-B4B5-4952-8C64-38A613678661.png (680x697, 295K)

> 60+% from a contributor tier blog post
Main net doesn't even do anything yet. Wait till the retards learn every EU (and most US to overseas) banking transactions are going to use 10+ link transactions a second starting in Sept.

Attached: 1560490414289.jpg (620x827, 71K)

>contributor tier blog post
cope

Attached: google cloud chainlink tweet.png (744x874, 258K)

Link @ $145
>the state of FUD

It would be at $50 with xrp's MC you dumb fucking Faggot SHOO

It's sad when retarded people sound depressed. You should be happier without all that thinking to weigh you down, user.

Mindshare and a product that's "good enough" is literally all that matters.

This isn't FUD. I hold LINK and would love to be proven wrong about this.

see

dude, this is WHY I hold LINK. Like I'm literally 100% LINK and want it to succeed. But "well it's better than ETH so it will be even bigger!" is not a substantive argument.