Buy faggots, regulators, jews and niggers are never going to find where your coins are

Buy faggots, regulators, jews and niggers are never going to find where your coins are

Attached: 8789732847234.jpg (640x384, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trustnodes.com/2017/04/15/monero-transactions-usually-not-anonymous-says-new-study
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the FUCK KIKES coin

i love my moneros, almost makes me wish for the IRS to come after me for tax evasion, so i can say FUCK YOU to them

If regulation continues like this, Monero has the best chance at flipping bitcoin. It looks extremely undervalued right now given how MUCH Fud the SEC is spreading.

this
anyone with half a brain owns Monero

Until they do. It's not even private if you have the resources.

Wrong.
those articles that came out and said that a while back were pushed by Zcash shills and (((they))) tried to discredit Monero. (their biggest competition).

Monero is based as fuck
>no dev tax like Zcash
>no trusted setup like Zcash
>no stupid high inflation like Zcash
>actually private by default unlike Zcash

(((they))) want you to think it isnt private

Attached: Join_Serve.png (1191x670, 1.08M)

Wrong. Anyone with half a brain has dumped this shit awhile ago. The government will find you and arrest you

Also, if you check the code there are backdoors which the government is tracking transactions. It’s private on the surface, but you will go to prison for using this and I said in my previous post

holy fuck imagine having a brain and penis that were THIS small, you deserve to stay poor

Attached: 4893743987.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

Good luck, I'm behind 7 proxies lol

again wrong
what this user said

Have fun in prison being raped by niggers. I’ll be enjoying my wealth and freedom

wont be allowed. will be banned from all exchanges. without a fiat on ramp its worthless.

Someone gets it. It’ll be worth nothing and people who use it (or have ever used it) will be in prison. Kind of sad actually, people going to prison for internet money

and you will never sell it.
trustnodes.com/2017/04/15/monero-transactions-usually-not-anonymous-says-new-study

wow, not only are you a delusional poorfag but you also use unprovoked and miscategorized racism for no reason? I guess given your sad state it's no surprise you have a deluded fantasy that the government is going to come to your rescue and personally eliminate the butthurt caused to you by watching other people get rich while you're too stupid to figure anything out. It's kind of sad

>posts article from 2017 implying there has been no progress whatsoever
>posts article that shills zcash
literally what i said here

nobody has been able to break Monero. period.
stop spreading false fud

Sure thing pal. I’m going to be laughing so hard when XMR crashes to nothing. Maybe I’ll even give you some money when I see you in the streets living in a cardboard box fresh out of prison

If you lived in Brazil like me you wouldn't have to worry about the tax men, they are technologically impaired here

ROFL

Actually i am Brazilian, moved to the US 5y ago

Yes Jorge, Brazil is the dreamland for crypto, you can evade 100% of any income tax there with no fear of getting fucked by (((them)))

Yes Ricardão, but i've heard that Germany is even better because they have ZERO % tax on cryptos

Brainlet here, but wouldn't it not matter regardless because once you cash out for USD, the IRS will still be SUS of where you got the sudden influx of cash from? Or is it just to avoid trading taxes?

SIRS

Attached: 1539902360576.jpg (2082x1226, 343K)

Just sell P2P and no problem, you can also withdraw small amounts.
Here the gov will only go after you if you spend over 10k BRL (3K USD) per month.
I don't know how the tax laws works in your country tho, might be similar might me very different

>selling for shitcoin USD
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1560273171934.jpg (540x720, 33K)

Hi shill thanks for exposing yourself

What you have on your portifolio Jorge?

Hope you got some link there

i shilled link non stop to a few friends in the motherland, only a few of the morons bought

You can’t just say that without proof retard. That’s a hell of a bold claim

It’s called making shit up

Boomers aren't gonna accept 500 XMR as payment for their private island user

I didn't have money before last month, then i bought Bitcoin and then Bitcoin 2, i've make 14x my ROI and now i have Nano, Monero, Iota and Decred.
I am too late for Link and i don't like Eth tokens.

Yeah but their child will after the boomer dies (happening IMMINENTLY)

That's a fucking lie. You have to pay taxes for your crypto gains. It's that after holding for a year you don't have to pay taxes. And even then you have to take records of your transactions so that you can proof that your attempt at cashing out isn't taxable.

Another day, another Monero thread infected with these falseflagging weirdos claiming that merely holding Monero will get you arrested. They must be on someone's payroll because nobody is actually this stupid.

I thought you were recommending that I buy faggots, regulators, jews, and niggers.

this

Thanks for explaining for me, i didn't know that.
Still better than here, where you still have to pay like 1/4 on taxes after a year.

Just bought an unknown amount of Monero. See you guys at 5k.

Yes goy stay away from Monero and continue buying chinese premined shitcoins

Attached: 1516995384590.jpg (560x577, 136K)

I even know where they're coming from

We all know user, we all know...

Attached: indoa.jpg (1300x780, 43K)

Just trying to help some NEETs stay out of prison. Once they get sentenced, that’ll be the end of them. No more mommy and her tendies

I'm going to sentence you to prison for being a shitposting faggot.

For anyone hiding, XMR is a tool not an investment. BTC -> XMR it around -> BTC.

Found the neet. It’s okay little guy, don’t be mad