Daily remainder that "cool link fud" is literally propagated by a whale group

daily remainder that "cool link fud" is literally propagated by a whale group.
the events of yesterday prove that.

Attached: 1553533666845.jpg (250x195, 8K)

>Pajeet earning his food money by retardedly FUDing link
like clockwork

Don't be a nulinker. Don't fud link

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (630x630, 42K)

This. Whalekiller warned us that whale groups are out to suppress the price, they don't want this taking off before 2025.

Do not play into their hands. All this coordinated FUD against Link, on good fucking news, is not natural, it's not funny, it's not a joke. This isn't Fat Sergey memes, this is Google Integration getting FUD'd as if it was a scam. Fuck these whales. Fuck any Linky who FUDs from this point onward. Any linkie who FUDs from here on out does not deserve to make it.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-14 useful idiot at DuckDuckGo(1).png (360x472, 437K)

fucking retard, dont you realise that you can pour even more money into it while its FUDing?
extremely weak hands

I'm done accumulating. Enjoy the few hundred linkies you get at the current price though.

Based and truthpilled

>done accumulating
there's no ''done accumulating'', I'm going to become a fucking billionaire from this, where does that put you at?

This just goes to show how sad and delusional linkies are. If their coin was actually worthwhile and useful they wouldn't give a damn about some supposed whale FUD.

The economic collapse is coming. Enjoy your sub $0.01 bags in 2 years
You literally have 6 months to make it and hedge into physical precious metals. Every other market is going to 0

>wanting to "fit in" so desperately that he FUDs his own investment.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-14 useful idiot at DuckDuckGo.png (902x507, 143K)

Guess western feminists are doing white men a service by grinding them into the ground for decades now

Seething whale sockpuppets

if you were smart, you'd know that its going to go up anyway, theres no rush

What part of "the economy is going to zero by this winter" don't you understand, retard?

The real link fud started today my friend. Amerisharts will be dumping every binance shitcoin besides bitcoin.

>eternal bagholder pining for his identity

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-14 useful idiot at DuckDuckGo(2).png (248x127, 30K)

This

are you fucking retarded? you don't already have enough to become a billionaire? why the fuck do you think you're gonna add anything more than 20k LINK when the price is already at 1.50. Unless you already have a million in cash to drop right now... in that case just fucking buy it now when the price is low.

You're just larping, it doesn't even make sense

That's right. There's a whale group lurking here, spreading FUD like there's no tomorrow.

FRIG OFF NIGGER WHALES. MY LINK BAGS ARE SAFU

>boomer rocks
I think you mean 5.56 stockpile. I am heavily invested.