Link not on the list

>link not on the list

What kind of shenanigans is that chink trying to pull?

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-110004_Twitter.jpg (1080x1920, 662K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinbase.com/legal/user_agreement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Link is going to be the highest ranked token on CMC that is not purchasable by US residents kek.

It's probably because you can earn passive income through running a node, right?

this makes me so happy, thank you

Yes, it's in danger of being labeled a security still. So Sergey probably isn't allowing any US exchange to list it. This could change soon though, once Link becomes a functional utility, it wont be in such danger anymore and I expect it to be listed on US exchanges, and hopefully delisted from Binance and all the other shitcoin chink exchanges.

What’s the best play here anons? I’m all in link American on binance. I should add I’m not fucking selling.

kek. did he sell all his link and needs to buy back?

Put it on MEW in the meantime, then hope it gets a Gemini listing, or that neetnodes become a reality soon and chuck your Link in a node.

Would be a great time for coinbase to announce LINK

>Link American

Soon to be the most powerfull minority in the USA.

Attached: 1554712737666.jpg (960x540, 271K)

Is this why coinbase hasn't listed yet?

Yes.

I'm surprised that it was forgotten about that Chainlink did an ICO without any KYC whatsoever.

That, plus the security-like nature of some aspects of the tokenomics, should make link-holding burgers worried.

Fundamentally this list by some retards 3 months before actual Binance move is as big of a deal as shit i took today. Both , my shit and this list have zero actual impact on the fact that this is A-probably solved/being solved already by the team B-not going to affect token economics in the long run.

If you want to act like an idiot go swing a link, yesterday on some unrelated peacful Thursday they just casually dropped Google integration.

I wouldn't be suprised if Facebook is next on 18th, and i was very fuckin suprised yesterday.

>t.accumulated LINk through 2018, with lowest buy-ins of 17 cents, never sold a single LINK.

Attached: 1.png (1059x960, 696K)

Nice try, not worried a bit.

LINK is already an utility token you nigger

Not in the eyes of the SEC faggot.

whats they waiting for? mainet is launched, working as intended. It is a utility token currently functioning just like ZRX. The longer coinbase waits, the more likely they won't list it.

You should be. It clearly has some security-like features, and every US exchange has avoided it to date. It's looking unlikely at this point that it will ever trade on a US-focused exchange unless they radically change the functionality of link, which would involve completely changing how nodes work.

They're incredibly strict on this. Why do you think Bittrex launched an international exchange? Their US-exchange was struggling to list anything they were happy to take the risk on. Even the slightest whiff of security-like behavior and they avoid it like the plague. It's just not worth it for them.

As for the ICO, it's possible that it was a security asset offering to US citizens, and made worse by the fact that no KYC was done to exclude them (a lot of ICOs around the same time as link's were already doing KYC and excluding burgers). That will make US exchanges even more reluctant to touch it, and possibly draw attention from the SEC as well.

I think we are likely very close to being in the safe zone, but Sergey obviously still wants to wait before he allows it. Personally I think he wont be satisfied that it's wont get labeled a security until need nodes are up and running and there is beyond a reasonable doubt that the addresses who received Link during the ICO are staking the Link in nodes.

who cares? those amerimutts have zero culture

This man is one of the only people I have ever seen in this shit hole that I would consider smart.

Most of you are so fucking dumb it’s scary, especially OP

CoinMetro is fully regulated and listed LINK tho

>XMR
Based

Only for Euro though, not USD. It's only Americans get uppity over Securities.

I'm Aussie and there are AUD/LINK pairings on a few of our exchanges too, we've had them for a while actually.

the problem is that.... Sergey is focused on the B2B aspect of the project.......all this retail buying and selling he couldn't care less about. Look at the past 2 years. No marketing, no hype, no "buy my token". Binance listed link without consult with link team. What makes you think Sergey even cares if link gets listed on CB? Only retail and speculators buy from CB, not his core clients.

Kek, I made a /thread specifically about link being a security last week!
>MUH BACK TO YOUR DISCORD TRANNY

TL;DR It IS a unregistered security!
SELL MUTTS SELL
Your Freedumbs will not let you have anything nice

>Binance listed link without consult with link team.

Wait really? I thought they would have consulted on that. Can Sergey even ask them to delist it then?

Also a Coinbase listing would bring the SEC in, Sergey would not be happy about that. Binance is not US so it doesn't matter for Sergey. I'm just hoping that ones the marketing to business's is done, the team will spare a little expense to market to normies too.

This. Even CoinMetro are being very cautious about it.

The point is that whether link is technically a security or not, if there's any risk they just won't list it, and any that do take the risk clearly have big balls.

>So Sergey probably isn't allowing any US exchange to list it.
decentralized btw

dont delude yourself - sergeys core clients are burgers. he is often pictured with several of them.

CB has wanted to add link for a long tie, Sergey is the one holding it back.

Link will have their own fiat gateways built on chainlink tech when the time is right. Smartcontracts directly to bank accounts.

It's different when it comes to businesses compared to retail investors.

Attached: 1521742035741.jpg (1024x577, 65K)

I love this rumor, it always gives me huge boners. I can't wait for this to be confirmed.

> Thinks it's Sergey stopping US exchanges from listing it

Other way around buddy. The US exchanges take most of the risk as they could be found to be facilitating the trade of unregistered securities and then get buttfucked. Do you really think the US exchanges are eager to list but it's Sergey preventing them?

you dont even know their stance. your just speculating. but LINK has a utility, it IS a utility token.

back in 2017, binance was just a start up platform. They listed link without consulting the link team. Rory has confirmed that long time ago. If we don't get coinbase listing soon..... will prob be game over for burger linkies. No to trade or cash out.

isn't coinbase now a licensed securities trader?

Wow how delusional can you be?

So you think CB is eager to add link, despite the fact that if it is an unregistered security they could be fined hundreds of millions of dollars, but it's Sergey stopping them because he's worried about it being an unregistered security?

Yeah user, makes sense.

>No to trade or cash out.
I know I shouldn't help the burgers...But Kyber!

No argument there. But fact remains, they had an ICO, and some burgers did buy in.

plz look at the volume on kyber....

NO
((( Coinbase is not registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange)))

coinbase.com/legal/user_agreement

You can already buy LINK/EUR pairing on coinmetro.

Its the best you have RN! maybe volume will pick up!
Sell Burgers SELL

I don't know, but it doesn't make much difference as it's Chainlink that would have to jump through the hoops to get their token registered as a security.

A security registered as a security is fine for licensed security traders. An unregistered security is not.

Probably not once they find out your a Mutt. It will be like FATCA, not worth the time/liability!

i'm a burger and i originally bought link on mercatox before i switched to binance. i don't know if mercatox is going to change their position and it's a shit exchange anyway with a 5 link fee for any movement. to me it seems like that's one of the only alternatives. should we trade on binance with a VPN? or find a new exchange?

I'm German, trying to do the needful. Coinmetro has been designed with compliance to regulations in mind, so users won't be fucked over by shit like binance is pulling right now.

Attached: 1559927790312.jpg (456x597, 157K)

Lol at this fud, you dickheads are desperate.

I know how this sounds, but I literally know a guy that works with Brian. Take it for what it is-- a Jow Forums post. But Coinbase was ready to add link around the time that BAT was added, but LINK didn't want to move forward with it

Long term bullish. Thanks for the tipoff mate.

Didn't read
Too long
Kys
Not selling

and now? I'm willing to believe any rumors now

>Bought back in last week
>Go to panic sell
>Realize I can sell $200 above my initial and still have 4k LINK
>Do it
Everything's pretty alright

Attached: 1542257445654.jpg (1136x764, 153K)

Comfy, bro

>> (((Land of the Free)))

LINK will have it's own fiat gateways built on smartcontracts linked directly to bank accounts. You didn't think institutional users were going to buy on a crypto exchange, did you? Sergey literally has a plan for everything. We haven't even begun yet.

Can't you just exchange to Euro then exchange to USD then?

I wouldn't fuck around with paper wallets, people lose them all the time. I'd just leave it on binance until actual dates are announced, keep your coins safe with the safu fund.

mew/mycrypto/metamask

The jews will have to pry it off my dead body's hands. Ill go to $1K or $0 for this bitch.

are the rumours that coinbase is looking at having their own version of linkpool true?

GUYS
I HAVENT BEEN ON THE INTERNET IN LIKE 3 DAYS
WHY DID LINK SUDDENLY MOON TO $2 IN A SINGLE HOUR? WTF HAPPENED?

Google did a surprise announcement, telling the world they are now a client of Chainlink, and have fully intergrated Chainlink into their BigQuery project already.

Whales and Swinglinkies where caught of gaurd and were violently rekted like never seen before. Not only the biggest 1 day candle in Link history, but the biggest 1 day volume candle in Link history too.

Now we are being hit with unprecendented levels of desperate FUD attempts from whales trying to buy back in. Literally, good news is getting FUD'd and presented as bad news and it's working because weak hands are fucking retards and whales have a lot to spend on crashing the price.

Do a fucking google search, wtf.

FUCKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i don't usually ask to be spoonfed i just got excited as fuck when I checked on the price and wanted to ask my fellow linkmarines instead

Kek, I like this excitement. Based.

Us burgers need to stay strong and not give our links to the chinks.

Dumb fag, he said Google

Uh I think you're not understanding something