Trying DMT for the first time tonight. Any advice biz friends?

Trying DMT for the first time tonight. Any advice biz friends?

Attached: Apr-28-2019 16-23-47.gif (320x403, 1.48M)

make sure to take 3 hits or else you wont brake through

Dont open your eyes

You should smoke/vape on it until you pass out. When you get the fear, just keep pulling on it and push through. Have fun, best substance I have ever had and I have been addicted to mainlining heroin.

chugging 1200mg of dxm tonight (swingy who had 120k link and lost on rsr and other shitcoins then fomoed yesterday at 1.7$ now have 40k link)... I really need the company fren so try to peak into the dextroverse and give me a hug.

wow and here I thought I was a rebel for smoking my weekly friday night joint after a long week at work.

dude, you fomoed back into link at $1.7? why the fuck would you do that? you though it was going to rocket away and leave you behind forever?

Hope you kys, pedo

Treat it with respect because it can absolutely fuck you up.

General advice: Have an experienced friend to tripsit with you the first time or two. The reason for this is different than most drugs, on most psychedelics you should have a sitter handy to keep you calm, distracted from negative thought loops, and to restrain you if you try to do something retarded. With DMT you will be 100% couchlocked, the sitter is mostly to make sure that you put the lighter and pipe down safely and don't accidentally burn the place down. And to welcome you back to meatspace when you return.

Remember the cardinal rule of all drugs: the drug is stronger than you, don't try to fight it. If you try to fight it you will lose and it will harsh your buzz. So be in a position mentally and physically where you are able to let go, abandon all expectations and reservations and just let the drug take you where it's going to take you.

With that said, be prepared for the most intense experience of your life (if you toke 30-40mg correctly) and for your preconceptions about life, the universe, and the limits of human experience to all get blasted to smithereens. Words truly have no dominion over the DMT experience.

This is bullshit, if you have good technique you can inhale all the vapor from a 40mg hit in one toke. Still, you should keep doing hits until you're physically unable to any more, just to be sure.

Strong enough dose and you won't be able to open your eyes anyways. Nor move nor be able to have any conception of your body, your self, or anything else 'you'.

WOW that is fucking rough, I had 105k LINK and sold at mainnet, was waiting for 9k sats and ended up fomoing back at 15500. Have 86k now and I already want to kms. As one repentant swinker to another, just hold strong fren. Send that shit to a cold wallet and do your best to stop checking the charts every 30 seconds. $100 WILL happen within a year or two and you will still be a multimillionaire with that stack.

Don't let Aliens rape you, rape aliens.

1. NATURE
2. NO POP CULTURE OF ANY KIND
3. INTEND TO LEARN LESSONS THAT WILL LAST
4. DON'T FEAR YOUR ADRENALINE, YOU'RE OBJECTIVELY NOT GOING TO BE HURT IN ANY REAL WAY
5. DON'T FORCE ANYTHING, JUST RECEIVE.

>retard dxm chugger
>FOMO into link at $1.70
checks out lmaooo

Attached: 1529063590250.jpg (335x397, 29K)

thanks fren, that's what i did, just sent it back to my trezor and will forget about it for a while, it sucks though wasting 6 months of my life for this (had 44k link 6 months ago and started swinging for a biggers stack, had 120k at the top but got overconfident and now have even less than when i started).

Wake up Andrew this is all a dream

i was a fanatic linky before i started swinging, so the google partnership proved to me everything else is also true, so i didn't think twice about it and fomoed

Make business and finance related threads in the business and finance board of Jow Forums.

genuinely sorry, bro. you'll still make it.
OP, remember that the clockwork elves aren't benevolent and are actually lower-dimension demons who are actively trying supress humanity to keep us from realizing our true potential and blasting off to higher dimensions to be one with the angles.

Fast, no food, no music, in darkness or with dim LED xmas lights / candle with flame protection

Set a destination before you leave. Make the destination worth it, the First time is the Maker.

many enjoy taking an inner trip in their bodies to see what maintenance they need to do. others journey to the macro to see what actions they need to take.

>actually knew a guy who did dmx for shamanic purposes
he's worse than an npc right now

suck my dick and balls, you wanna-be janny. this thread is comfy

Attached: 1535954907947.png (488x509, 96K)

Faggot, just don't post in this thread. It only becomes out of hand and needs jannies if it's every thread is a drug thread.

Good advice.

Don't listen to this retard, in my experience the disposition of entities you meet tends to reflect your mood going in. I've always been in a good set/setting while doing DMT so all the entities I have ever met have been benevolent. Thought some of them come off as kind of rude/brusque since everything is moving so fast, and there is oftentimes an element of feeling like you're getting pranked on because they are constantly doing cartwheels and jumping over your head and showing you weird shit and then hiding it again, etc. But it's kind of like when a 5-year-old pulls a prank on you, they don't mean any harm.

use a dabbing rig. wait til low temp. game changer.

glass gvg really is the patrician choice. A $5 homemade machine is ok if funds are tight. Really no reason to use rigs, bongs, plates, or whatever other retarded weedbro shit.

Just went to a 21 year old girls funeral yesterday. Too much fentanyl. Od. Maybe you should stay away from hard drugs.

Attached: F3838787-BB3C-49E8-B16C-A306DD985A42.jpg (2964x1536, 831K)