Fuck your mother if you want fuck

fuck your mother if you want fuck

Attached: 55i0djM.png (1812x857, 82K)

$15k eom confirmed

Bearish as fuck

Already shorted this shit. We are going to sub 3k by end of next week. If you haven't sold yet then you're literally retarded and hate money

Bought litecoin at 20, good luck with your shorts

0 corrections, shit is goijng nowhere

found the retard

Don't ever stop being you

really make me think

Attached: fhgghff.png (1812x857, 78K)

Attached: df.png (909x418, 59K)

it's going to shoot up to ~9200 and sell off to 8900 and you're going to cry

Lmao just fuck moving averages and indicators right?

truth

Attached: SuperNovaArchoniChad.jpg (1571x1089, 194K)

youre obviously a novice there's a head and shoulders short term and its hitting resistance again off lower volume. gl.

Head & Shoulders. Typical pattern but brainlet bulls think it's a shampoo brand.

Too early to be considered a H&S right now

>just move the line if it doesnt work

Ta fags are insufferable.

All TA is good for is support/resistance lines, some fibs, and a few commons shapes. everything else is risk management.

Wish faggots would fuck off. Even HFT at banks just work off of extremely good risk management and very common patterns and signals trying to gain a 51% win rate to be considered a "million dollar algo bot"

truth but it's look so perfect right now

It needs to close above 8500 tomorrow to break h&s

too early? It's amost textbook. If it doesn't break the pattern tomorrow it's ogre

>Parabola hits $9200 on July 1st
Smug Asuka poster confirmed for satoshi nakamoto

the binance news reminds me of the china news from 2017. huge bad news to make us take one final crash back to 5.5-6k like it hit 3k in 2017 before it went fullbull. id caution with your shitcoins user

we can stay in this range for a few days before breaking down
but if it break up to 8700 8800 it would compromise the pattern

I don't think we've spend enough time at the bottom desu, ther's still way to many useless overvalued shitcoins in the space, but at the end of the day it only depend what whales want to do

winrate is irrelevant, it's all about PL and frequency

>a challenger approaches

Attached: gigachad3.png (1314x684, 443K)

Why? Trend is long enough, we have formed neck line. If today's end of the day is dodji and we don't break 9k, then it's totally h&s.

price need to go bellow 7500 before the pattern can really be called

I been waiting for a bottom retest. Looks like its not happening but a crash to 5k seems like a good correction to start the bullrun. If we do retest bottom its another half a year of crab which I'm not sure I want that

sustainable and not manipulated