10K LOAN FOR LINK???

Hello Jow Forums I'm about to do a 10k loan at 3.84% interest for 7 years for more LINK. Tell me I'm fucking crazy or I'm making the right decision. I am sick and tired of my NEET life and being nagged at to graduate (((college))) just to get a wagie job fuck that shit

fuck tell me what I'm about to do is wrong or do I wait for price drop? I can't fucking sleep anymore LINK is so close to 2 dollars and I only have 1k LINK please

Attached: CRAB19.jpg (220x229, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0akBdQa55b4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am a banker it's easy go to the bank and open a business checking, they will then want to offer a buisness line of credit. Plz consult a professional

Damn that is some next level FOMO. Why do you people wait until a giant green dildo appears anyway? Shit's been all over this board for 2 years.

You should take the loan. It's your only chance to escape NEET life, and if LINK fails just don't pay it off, they can't take your crypto.

Checked and loanpilled

I will think about that ty

TRIPS CHECK'D
I SWEAR IF LINK GOES UP TOMORROW IM FUCKING SIGNING THIS LOAN

Attached: 1547180738065.png (400x416, 41K)

it just broke off the flag, get in fag... NAO!

honestly wait for it to come down to accumulate, you said you're going to pay it off for 7 years so you can wait a year to find the right time to take that loan

I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE IT'S CLOSE TO 2 DOLLARS AND I DONT HAVE ANY MORE MONEY TO ACCUMULATE I NEED LINK NOW FUCK

Attached: FUCK.jpg (220x229, 11K)

if it goes up tomorrow? then it will be too late. get it now fag, i sure wish i could get one myself

doesn't matter if it goes up again all that matters is how much lower you buy and higher you sell, dont fall for the people trying to debt enslave you, user I am your only friend here

Escape NEET life?
If Link fails, why would they want to take it?

Why didnt you do this last year when it was 17 cents?

You would have $100000 right now

???SO I BUY NOW RIGHT BECAUSE ANYTIME IT'LL GO ABOVE 2 DOLLAR AND I'LL BE FOMOING THAT I COULD HAVE BOUGHT MORE

IT ISN'T TOO LATE TO GO ALL IN NOW ISNT IT?

Attached: FUCK.jpg (261x193, 15K)

Do you have a job user? I understand why you’ll fomo but debt is nasty.

I don't know what advice to give you op but I do want to let you know it feels really great to have 93k link

No I don't have a job. I used to have a wagie office job that nearly made me blow my brains out because of how incompetent my boss was and how boring/repetitive it is every day. CLOCK IN CLOCK OUT, CHECK THE TIME, CLOSE TAB WHEN MANAGER COMES, LUNCH BREAK CLOCK OUT, DONT FORGET TO CLOCK IN, this + traffic in the morning I wanted to kill myself and so I quit and became a NEET. I couldn't see my life waste away filing paperwork for minimum wage, for 60 years or so. I have a few emergency savings left in my nest egg so I can pay off the monthly interest for 2 years.

Attached: wagie.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

do it fren
and get a wagie job on the side to accumulate more every payday

>loan for crypto

Literally u: youtube.com/watch?v=0akBdQa55b4

You are gambling, if link crashes hard back to 0,5 and stays there for 7 years, you'll have to work for that

>if link crashes hard back to 0,5 and stays there for 7 years
????? IT WONT user, 1.50 IS NEW LINK SUPPORT PRICE. IT JUST KEEPS GOING UP

take the loan. become a kinder person. live the rest of your life peacefully

think about it rationally

it's only $10k. you can make $10k working at mcdonalds in six months.

banks don't give loans for crypto speculation, this is the third thread I've seen this week about taking loans to buy LINK what gives?

chainlink is a security i hope you aren't a burger

They are called personal loans, dumbass.

banks just give personal loans for no reason
they don't care who gets the money or how they will get the money back
mhm

checked
user it's getting late, have you got the loan yet?

oh ok then, good to know, that is awesome

user I am telling you do it the old fashioned way

work, save up $1000 and then wait to buy as much LINK as you can with that $1000

do this 100 times and then you can quit your job

Kek wills it user. Get that loan

you will be poor in the next 10 years

Yes, they do. That's what personal loans are fucking for. All you need is a decent credit score and history and some form of income. Are you from the third world or something?

God you fucking idiots are pathetic. Don't you get it? It's too late. You had two fucking years. When retards like you post this, it unironically makes me want to market sell and encourage everyone to drop the price. You don't seem to understand that when nocoiners start posting about how they are going to FOMO in on loans, this means the market is in a bubble. Please don't post these kinds of threads. You can literally find any other coin that is being shilled here, I think QNT is a good option, wait four months until it stops being shilled here, and go all in after it crashes. Then you have to wait a year. There are other coins, but I'm not sharing them with you, because this is a mutually exclusive game. One of us has to lose for someone else to win.

But that would require that you actually have some kind of patience and intelligence instead of being a sub 80 IQ amerimutt who probably trades on a fucking iphone with breadwallet

Retarded normalfaggots like you will FOMO in and then LINK will go up to around $5. You'll get greedy and refuse to sell, and it'll crash back down to $1.00. You'll lose your shirt and I'll laugh. I've screencapped this thread to post it when this happens.

this thread is a bigger sell signal than the binance news

This. Unironically going to market sell half my stack in a few hours

>but I'm not sharing them with you, because this is a mutually exclusive game

just spill the beans. 99% of cyrpto is garbage and wont be around in 10 years. Including your 'Secret coins'

what is the point of a market sell? just limit sell the highest bid so you dont get JUSTd

some crypto will survive and those will 1000x

Take the loan user, Link is a slam dunk. Even if it isnt, 10k isnt that big of a risk. Bigger risk is being on the outside when Link moons.

Fuck ok let me get a wagie job and I’ll do it

Attached: BC07EFCE-CF9B-4635-B865-4BECAF66218A.png (1928x1568, 162K)

damn 3.84%? in my country its 13% interest, and I work in a bank and they give me 7%. Fucking poorfagcountryjeet

I unironically took out a 36k loan at 0.7% for crypto and having fun in my last year of college even though I go to school for free and dont need the loan hehe. I have almost 3k link and am accumulating more. you have nothing to lose other than owing 10k