LINK price movement

we are currently experiencing the continuation of a 3-week downtrend following mainnet release. this has been marked by an extended stretch of lower highs and lower lows, as we continue capitulation into the support ranges.

if you want a preview of what's coming up in the next few days, look back to what happened may 22nd - june 1st. we're essentially seeing this happen again in accelerated form, likely with greater distances between top and bottom.

when "news" like yesterday's headline causes a price shock, unless it is anchored in an unanticipated shift in the fundamentals of an asset class, it is best understood as an aberrational data point in the overall scope of an ongoing trend.

depending on velocity this can cause a reset of the support ranges (e.g. we may have gone from .60-.80 to $1 short term support) but it does not represent a disruption of the trend overall (which is why we are still seeing extremely bearish patterns like the one captured in the graph).

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-14 at 21.54.04.png (1862x1224, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/d/doubletop.asp
investopedia.com/terms/d/deadcatbounce.asp
investopedia.com/terms/d/downtrend.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lowest link price we could see by end of year?

Kill yourself nolinker.

1k.

Sats. Yes.

>1 day chart
kys

Cope

may drop over night (europe) but I dont think its going below 1.5 bucks

If this shit goes under a dollar again I'm not sure unironically all in

I'm unironically all in* fucking predictive text buttons man I don't even use em

Guys, come quick, we have a retard here!

>the continuation of a 3-week downtrend

Link's stuck in a downtrend going upwards!

Attached: dumping upwards.jpg (853x545, 86K)

based stale pasta

fuck off tardbabies, it's ironic. this pasta was cooked up before the google news, op is just highlighting how retarded fudsters were being. trying to muster TA in an environment where cryptos double or halve overnight based on single blogposts.

Hey guys I want to have 3 million dollars after taxes. What formula do I need to determine how much money I need pre-tax to have 3 million after tax if the tax rate will be 37%?

Based. Just sold my stack and set a buy order at 0.60c. Comfy af.

Attached: 1545132698440.jpg (640x811, 128K)

this doesn't refute anything i said and the date range you're using here is misleading.

Die nolinker scum

Your post wasn't even TA, just random made up technobabble. KYS.

Sweet Vishnu

Holy fuck how many times do you fags have to be told that coinmarketcap volume isn't accurate, stop using it in TA

investopedia.com/terms/d/doubletop.asp
investopedia.com/terms/d/deadcatbounce.asp
investopedia.com/terms/d/downtrend.asp

classic swing linker cope

Kill yourself Pajeet. Saged and reported.

Can you not guestimate? Its somewhere around 4.5-4.6M

So much green in this downtrend. It doesn't look good for swing linkers.