Ari approves

Our slogan literally was to get your ducks in a row. We fudded it to death so you could have enough time to buy all this time. 2 years, the Arch is ready.

We /shill mode/ now, consensus has been reached. Our product is the most valuable in crypto, it just comes with a 8x price increase from when we bought on average, nothin personell.

Attached: 1560511618994.png (1080x1422, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bK7HJvmgFnM
youtu.be/W9XLr3lxeH8
youtu.be/hSegYaN861g
youtu.be/wPOviqxFllA
merx.com/
koei.fandom.com/wiki/Delphi_no_Shintaku
siliconinvestor.com/readmsg.aspx?msgid=31435329
youtu.be/bPhKeYyOEMw
finance.yahoo.com/news/three-huge-names-making-ethereum-140010121.html?soc_src=community&soc_trk=tw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grok
infinitelooper.com/?v=Ggb_U-Zujqs
amazon.com/Tetraktys-Ari-Juels/dp/0982283709
youtu.be/1tXXRfq8L50
youtu.be/wvJAgrUBF4w
youtu.be/TMxJnoPOFkg
hyperritual.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/correlation_sound_color.pdf
ba278b9d8106536501a2-57da1f3fe93ccf3a9828e6ce67c3d52c.ssl.cf5.rackcdn.com/ws_02_chindemi.pdf
youtu.be/YKnHbPkE2FU
centreportal.blogspot.com/2009/01/tinmans-rainbow-lodge-gnosis-of-42.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2 years, the Arch is ready
I'm ready

Attached: newshort.jpg (605x478, 31K)

>the Arch is ready

Attached: Antahkarana - Cube.jpg (630x630, 66K)

Man is a rope stretched between the animal and the Superman--a rope over an abyss.

A dangerous crossing, a dangerous wayfaring, a dangerous looking-back, a dangerous trembling and halting.

I love him who scatters golden words in advance of his deeds, and always does more than he promises: for he seeks his own down-going.

What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not a goal: what is lovable in man is that he is an OVER-GOING and a DOWN-GOING.

I love those that know not how to live except as down-goers, for they are the over-goers.

I love the great despisers, because they are the great adorers, and arrows of longing for the other shore.

I love those who do not first seek a reason beyond the stars for going down and being sacrifices, but sacrifice themselves to the earth, that the earth of the Superman may hereafter arrive.

I love him who lives in order to know, and seeks to know in order that the Superman may hereafter live. Thus seeks he his own down-going.

I love him who labors and invents, that he may build the house for the Superman, and prepare for him earth, animal, and plant: for thus seeks he his own down-going.

I love him who loves his virtue: for virtue is the will to down-going, and an arrow of longing.

I love him who reserves no share of spirit for himself, but wants to be wholly the spirit of his virtue: thus walks he as spirit over the bridge.

I love him who makes his virtue his inclination and destiny: thus, for the sake of his virtue, he is willing to live on, or live no more.

I love him who desires not too many virtues. One virtue is more of a virtue than two, because it is more of a knot for one's destiny to cling to.

I love him whose soul is lavish, who wants no thanks and does not give back: for he always bestows, and desires not to keep for himself.

I love him who is ashamed when the dice fall in his favor, and who then asks: "Am I a dishonest player?"--for he is willing to succumb.

Attached: rainbow bridge.png (2819x1947, 3.84M)

I love him who justifies the future ones, and redeems the past ones: for he is willing to succumb through the present ones.

I love him who chastens his God, because he loves his God: for he must succumb through the wrath of his God.

I love him whose soul is deep even in the wounding, and may succumb through a small matter: thus goes he willingly over the bridge.

I love him whose soul is so overfull that he forgets himself, and all things that are in him: thus all things become his down-going.

I love him who is of a free spirit and a free heart: thus is his head only the bowels of his heart; his heart, however, causes his down-going.

I love all who are like heavy drops falling one by one out of the dark cloud that lowers over man: they herald the coming of the lightning, and succumb as heralds.

Lo, I am a herald of the lightning, and a heavy drop out of the cloud: the lightning, however, is the SUPERMAN.--”

― Friedrich Nietzsche, Thus Spoke Zarathustra

Attached: praise the sun.png (1975x1225, 1.24M)

Attached: Zarathustra.jpg (500x658, 245K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2015-02-28 at 10.36.09 PM.png (318x511, 349K)

322 the day lucifer rises. skull and bones

Attached: 1531512098793.jpg (400x711, 205K)

you don't say

Attached: 1560046819085.gif (420x420, 683K)

>322 the day lucifer rises. skull and bones
>I love him who chastens his God, because he loves his God: for he must succumb through the wrath of his God.
>mfw they tried warning us

Attached: 1553622197603.jpg (566x960, 109K)

Attached: loop.png (526x582, 196K)

We tag each other again pythagoras

>Ari approves

Attached: Tetraktys.jpg (460x402, 27K)

The real reason they fud is to protect their pathetic, weak, limp egos.
If they shill and arent successful, theyre more failures than they already are.
And they cant take one more failure in the litany of failure that is their pathetic meaningless lives.

>We tag each other again pythagoras
there have been some serious realizations recently to say the least
quite a synthesis of ideas

Attached: -pythagoras-.jpg (1289x1893, 372K)

>ducks in a row
they had 2 years, if they're not feeling /comfy/ as fuck after this recent pump, what can I say
they should have gotten all their:
>ducks
>in
>a
>row
>pic related

Attached: ducks.png (1743x1141, 1.47M)

>quite a synthesis of ideas

Attached: Tetraktys - water - H2O.jpg (638x637, 49K)

Attached: correlation of sound and colour.jpg (1398x1487, 138K)

youtu.be/bK7HJvmgFnM

Attached: darkside.jpg (800x498, 401K)

>see with your eyes, not with your mouth

Attached: 1560462516106.jpg (480x360, 54K)

Attached: wew.jpg (2712x1450, 598K)

>my face the last couple of days hahaha with all this price movement and even more importantly, all these realizations
truly unbelievable

Attached: HONKA.jpg (1200x670, 41K)

Attached: big think.png (500x497, 277K)

Attached: D24C1A11-6B28-400C-9074-AF8B76AB1077.jpg (2400x4400, 1.82M)

Attached: repetition.jpg (1200x960, 497K)

SHILL MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1560379411953.gif (400x554, 893K)

Attached: grokking.jpg (568x506, 73K)

Attached: stranger in a strange land.jpg (1680x1050, 705K)

If I don't buy LP shares, could I still be profitable running my own node?

Attached: 1530420303940.jpg (540x540, 31K)

Attached: 1560463100912.jpg (1079x751, 453K)

>If I don't buy LP shares, could I still be profitable running my own node?
it's nothing like mining
LP will also have NaaS, I would look into that
even though I have LP shares, I will be setting up a node in parallel anyway (probably through LP's NaaS)
the earlier you get established (KYC, etc.) the better
I'm a professional engineer by vocation, so I can imagine my career and education would be an asset as a node operator and would be something I would openly advertise

Attached: 1560222460333.jpg (770x433, 41K)

>mfw 2019 is turning out to be something else

Attached: 1560472222531.jpg (887x560, 615K)

I've already got the docker and everything set up, planning on using fiews as the ETH as a Service node.

>planning on using fiews as the ETH as a Service node.
cheers friend, looks like LP shares have reached another tier of pricing in ETH but I would still look into scrapping something together to even get a bit because if you even anticipate LINK prices to go where they will, then a little LP is a no-brainer
NaaS and the marketplace may be bigger dividend paying portions of LP beyond just the staking

Attached: 1560488905308.png (248x300, 55K)

What would you divulge?

Attached: 0A67509B-C25D-4FD8-9700-367EA4C75983.jpg (220x343, 31K)

>What would you divulge?
>video related describes my journey
youtu.be/W9XLr3lxeH8

Attached: -42-.jpg (1985x1513, 364K)

Nobody, as long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life, is without trouble.
C. G. Jung

Where love rules, there is no will to power, and where power predominates, love is lacking. The one is the shadow of the other.
C. G. Jung, "On the Psychology of the Unconciousness", 1917

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
C. G. Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
C. G. Jung

It all depends on how we look at things, and not on how they are themselves.
C. G. Jung

In studying the history of the human mind one is impressed again and again by the fact that the growth of the mind is the widening of the range of consciousness, and that each step forward has been a most painful and laborious achievement. One could almost say that nothing is more hateful to man than to give up even a particle of his unconsciousness. Ask those who have tried to introduce a new idea!
C. G. Jung

All the works of man have their origin in creative fantasy. What right have we then to depreciate imagination?
C. G. Jung

There can be no transforming of darkness into light and of apathy into movement without emotion.
C. G. Jung

I could not say I believe. I know! I have had the experience of being gripped by something that is stronger than myself, something that people call God.
C. G. Jung

The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong.
C. G. Jung

Religion is a defense against the experience of God.
C. G. Jung

Attached: Antahkarana.png (1359x1359, 133K)

youtu.be/hSegYaN861g
"Before my illness I had often asked myself if I were permitted to publish or even speak of my secret knowledge. I later set it all down in Aion. I realized it was my duty to communicate these thoughts, yet I doubted whether I was allowed to give expression to them. During my illness I received confirmation and I now knew that everything had meaning and that everything was perfect." -Conversations with C.G. Jung

Attached: Screen Shot 2015-03-02 at 2.27.57 PM.png (885x812, 386K)

Attached: seedofliferatched.jpg (222x231, 18K)

>2019 is turning out to be something else
>What would you divulge?
youtu.be/wPOviqxFllA

Attached: Buddha vs. Siddhartha.jpg (2637x1135, 305K)

Won't other pools pop up? CoinbasePOOL BinancePOOL etc

>go beyond form
>go beyond pattern
>see the Truth for yourself

You who go where no on else dare,
will you be my God?

Architect, finally I have met you
You will not rebuild your house again

But I am your house
and you live in me

O lord of my own ego
you are pure illusion
you do not exist
the earth is my witness

Attached: monad dyad triad.jpg (472x367, 14K)

They will
first mover advantage is prescient here
LP, by staking an ERC20 token (Chainlink), is essentially functioning as a test bed for ETH staking and LP is perfectly positioned to be the first to develop this

Attached: 1560361559343.jpg (256x258, 15K)

Attached: eleusis.png (1202x710, 890K)

Can you explain what municipal marmalade is

no idea, sorry friend, would appreciate speculation though
I have some inkling, my work overlaps significantly with these kinds of platforms:
merx.com/
and many more like them
all the municipalities and governmental agencies use these platforms for tendering and issuing progress payments and contracts
all of this uses api feeds to inform their programs
chainlink is perfectly positioned to grab this market
>mfw

Attached: parsons project.jpg (2689x1450, 708K)

welcome back 42 poster user :) was just thinking about you.

Attached: sergeydance.webm (624x1232, 592K)

appreciate it user, there's been some serious grokking taking place
what we're doing here is the new frontier of physics
some may gawk and bawk
but deep down, you know I'm correct

Attached: 181162179.jpg (600x450, 38K)

Why the fuck am I liking all this...

Thank you based occultist. You've contributed a newfound focus to my research and hopefully the way I interact with the world. Take care of yourself

koei.fandom.com/wiki/Delphi_no_Shintaku

Has anyone else heard the rumour that Ari Juels the main Advisor for Chainlink is part of a cult?

Silicon Investor have released guidance over Chainlink because Ari Juels is in the cult of Demeter. See below.

>Another company on which we are taking a similar downgrade action is ChainLink. One of its advisors, Ari Juels, appears to belong to the cult of Demeter. In addition, we are a little curious as to how such a small startup could already be working with the infamous SWIFT system and receiving accolades from the good old boys at the World Economic Forum.

siliconinvestor.com/readmsg.aspx?msgid=31435329

Attached: 181161002.jpg (600x450, 37K)

cheers
>I'm on da-blockchain-link
youtu.be/bPhKeYyOEMw

Attached: sense gate.png (1536x1541, 1.6M)

what is grokking

also does the knowledge we have of being early adopter mean we could benefit from this by working in this industry and being advisors or something to companies? personally im a junior majoring in cybersecurity, would love tips. i just think this whole smart contract revolution is so interesting and it's quite surreal that we are early adopters.

i dont understand the delphi no shintaku still and i went through the whole last thread.

Yes, i love your posts, the 42 thinking is what got my attention with LINK no lie, once i learned about the meme magic here and other things, that's when i knew it was forreal. It all feels so surreal.
Pic related.
My laptop was dying, hopped on mobile, t

Attached: chainlink-e1510568038800.png (700x658, 36K)

7 6 sided cubes.
6×7= 42.

Attached: 1540122857435.jpg (1406x1180, 505K)

That's the sigil of lucifer

Attached: 1535170360284.png (500x475, 85K)

haven't a shitton of government agencies announced they've adopted the ethereum blockchain network for a bunch of their systems?
hmm.....

>I have some inkling, my work overlaps significantly with these kinds of platforms:
>merx.com/
>and many more like them
>all the municipalities and governmental agencies use these platforms for tendering and issuing progress payments and contracts
>all of this uses api feeds to inform their programs
>chainlink is perfectly positioned to grab this market

>industry standard....

Attached: 1560464817973.png (2000x1225, 285K)

He who has eyes to see, will see.

Attached: 1551074520384.gif (500x500, 734K)

>JP Morgan, Amazon and Microsoft Azure have chosen the ethereum Platform.
finance.yahoo.com/news/three-huge-names-making-ethereum-140010121.html?soc_src=community&soc_trk=tw

>what is grokking
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grok

Attached: moon is a harsh mistresss.jpg (1000x1500, 126K)

infinitelooper.com/?v=Ggb_U-Zujqs

theme song for this thread

Attached: sterrenkaart.jpg (500x545, 81K)

RACISTS BTFO

Attached: 1560225142327.jpg (512x512, 66K)

How very interesting.

I work for a US contractor that deals a lot US government procurement software. A lot of it as you say interfaces with platforms related to government procurement (FedBizOpps, Grants.Gov, the new SAM.gov) and these platforms do offer web services.

But how is Chainlink positioned to use these? I mean in the general sense I suppose, since these are APIs, but I am failing to come up with a use case for smart contracts in the government procurement industry

Attached: 1529524193934.jpg (736x1112, 338K)

So you’ve seen past the 6th cave?

>truly unbelievable
>There are rumors around San Francisco of Ari Juels being involved with occult’s. Specifically an occult dealing with Ancient Greece. Think oracles of Delphi type occult.
>
>Ari Juels has written a book
>amazon.com/Tetraktys-Ari-Juels/dp/0982283709
>
>The books description:
>Cryptographer and classicist Ambrose Jerusalem is a UC Berkeley graduate student with a beautiful girlfriend and a comfortable future, until the National Security Agency recruits him to track a strange pattern of computer break-ins. Individually, they might not mean much a State Department official discovers a peculiar series of incriminating appointments in her computer calendar dating back to 18th century France; a corrupt president of the International Monetary Fund is startled by an oracular voice from his computer charging him with crimes against divine numerology and God but together, they provide disturbing evidence that someone has broken RSA encryption, the security lynchpin protecting the world s computer systems. Even more bizarre, a secret cult of latter-day followers of Pythagoras, the great Greek mathematician and philosopher who believed reality could be understood only through a mystical system of numbers, appears to be behind the attacks. With his deep knowledge of both cryptography and classical antiquity, Ambrose is the government s best chance to uncover the cult. Soon Ambrose discovers he is not only the hunter but the hunted, and the game is not simply code-breaking, but a deadly plan to alter the fate of the world.
>
>This is spooky. Ari Juels also graduated from UC Berkeley.
>
>Does anyone else have any information regarding the teams ties to occult’s?

youtu.be/1tXXRfq8L50

Attached: tetraktys - ari juels.jpg (726x1100, 125K)

One is being able to communicate data between them while not revealing sensitive data that certain agencies or departments want to keep private. Someone correct me if im wrong.

jesus christ i remember my mom had a way of singing 6X7=42 (out of all the multiplication she had only this one as a song) so my sister would learn it and now i remember it. there are no coincidences.

so does this mean we keep reincarnating until we finally reach god?

>So you’ve seen past the 6th cave?
I've always been told to be patient

I'd like to hear your thoughts about this concept I've been working on regarding the nature of geometry:

Sound can be encoded as geometries and symbols as illustrated in the video below:
youtu.be/wvJAgrUBF4w
As shown in the video, symbols can be used to represent sounds and sounds can be used to represent symbols (geometries)

In much the same way light waves create the geometry of time through which we perceive motion as shown in the tesseract scene of interstellar (pic related)
youtu.be/TMxJnoPOFkg
You can (visualize) what it would (look) like if you could move through time as if it were another temporal dimension

It would be a kaleidoscope of fractals with you in the center and your whole field of view would be filled with slices of space in distinct times that you could move through similar to this picture

notice that the separate slices of time in that scene of the tessereact in interstellar are bound by light beams
light bounds time, in an analogous manner to the sound waves on the drum bounding the geometrical patterns we see

Attached: interstellar - time.png (1035x754, 1.62M)

44 posts :(

hyperritual.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/correlation_sound_color.pdf

ba278b9d8106536501a2-57da1f3fe93ccf3a9828e6ce67c3d52c.ssl.cf5.rackcdn.com/ws_02_chindemi.pdf

>44 posts :(
lol, I like surfing the synchromicities but I don't let myself get hung up on them either

Attached: 120px-Jupiter_symbol_svg.png (120x120, 2K)

As to the climax of the Mysteries, there are two modern theories.

Some hold that the priests were the ones to reveal the visions of the holy night, consisting of a fire that represented the possibility of life after death, and various sacred objects. Others hold this explanation to be insufficient to account for the power and longevity of the Mysteries, and that the experiences must have been internal and mediated by a powerful psychoactive ingredient contained in the kykeon drink. (See "entheogenic theories" below.)

Following this section of the Mysteries was the Pannychis, an all-night feast[57] accompanied by dancing and merriment. The dances took place in the Rharian Field, rumored to be the first spot where grain grew. A bull sacrifice also took place late that night or early the next morning. That day (22nd Boedromion), the initiates honored the dead by pouring libations from special vessels.

On the 23rd of Boedromion, the Mysteries ended and everyone returned home.

>people drank something from a special cup called a "kekekion"

Attached: Genrich_Ippolitovich_Semiradsky_-_Roma,_1889.jpg (2187x1100, 513K)

Attached: the-salmon-mysteries-a-guidebook-to-a-reimagining-of-the-eleusinian-mysteries.jpg (353x530, 84K)

>kekekion
mfw

Attached: 1549120502085.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Attached: 1560235972610 (1).jpg (584x779, 44K)

Attached: 1547452176205.jpg (1024x1024, 150K)

Entheogenic theories
Numerous scholars have proposed that the power of the Eleusinian Mysteries came from the kykeon's functioning as an entheogen, or psychedelic agent.[7] The use of potions or philtres for magical or religious purposes was relatively common in Greece and the ancient world.[67] The initiates, sensitized by their fast and prepared by preceding ceremonies (see set and setting), may have been propelled by the effects of a powerful psychoactive potion into revelatory mind states with profound spiritual and intellectual ramifications.[68] In opposition to this idea, other pointedly skeptical scholars note the lack of any solid evidence and stress the collective rather than individual character of initiation into the Mysteries.[69] Indirect evidence in support of the entheogenic theory is that in 415 BC Athenian aristocrat Alcibiades was condemned partly because he took part in an "Eleusinian mystery" in a private house.[70]

Many psychoactive agents have been proposed as the significant element of kykeon, though without consensus or conclusive evidence. These include the ergot, a fungal parasite of the barley or rye grain, which contains the alkaloids ergotamine, a precursor to LSD, and ergonovine.[68] However, modern attempts to prepare a kykeon using ergot-parasitized barley have yielded inconclusive results, though Alexander Shulgin and Ann Shulgin describe both ergonovine and LSA to be known to produce LSD-like effects.[71][72]

Psychoactive mushrooms are another candidate. Terence McKenna speculated that the mysteries were focused around a variety of Psilocybe. Other entheogenic fungi, such as Amanita muscaria, have also been suggested.[73] A recent hypothesis suggests that the ancient Egyptians cultivated Psilocybe cubensis on barley and associated it with the deity Osiris.[74]

Attached: 1559783164013.jpg (2626x2620, 817K)

Not surprised. Google the gemtria value of 20022.

Numerous scholars have proposed that the power of the Eleusinian Mysteries came from the kykeon's functioning as an entheogen, or psychedelic agent.[7]

Attached: 42-pilled.jpg (356x400, 70K)

I had been trying something similar.
I had been using an emf generator to find a frequency to emit light from quartz and, ultimately tourmaline, green tourmaline.
Both are triboluminescent and I had hoped to see the frequency that would be at the apex of shattering, leaving it whole but emitting. Figuring that I would try and find the same tesseract of light you had postulated.
I think you’re on the right path, look up forgotten languages if you want more insight.

all those niggas smokin mad DMT. the holy grail was DMT shit. all those high priests were talking to god on dmt. too bad i took dmt but i didn't feel anything. guess i didnt toke it right. also didn't see anything the two times i took psilocybin mushrooms, but good experience nonetheless

>kykeon's functioning as an entheogen
>mfw kykeon = 42-pill
>Jow Forums - 4 leaf clover
>what did they say you would find at the end of a rainbow?
>a fortune or a Jow Forums?
we're gonna make it lads

STRAP IN

Attached: fortune - 4chan.png (1900x720, 1.77M)

I love those that know not how to live except as down-goers, for they are the over-goers.

I love the great despisers, because they are the great adorers, and arrows of longing for the other shore.

I love those who do not first seek a reason beyond the stars for going down and being sacrifices, but sacrifice themselves to the earth, that the earth of the Superman may hereafter arrive.

I love him who lives in order to know, and seeks to know in order that the Superman may hereafter live. Thus seeks he his own down-going.

I love him who labors and invents, that he may build the house for the Superman, and prepare for him earth, animal, and plant: for thus seeks he his own down-going.

I love him who loves his virtue: for virtue is the will to down-going, and an arrow of longing.

I love him who reserves no share of spirit for himself, but wants to be wholly the spirit of his virtue: thus walks he as spirit over the bridge.

I love him who makes his virtue his inclination and destiny: thus, for the sake of his virtue, he is willing to live on, or live no more.

I love him who desires not too many virtues. One virtue is more of a virtue than two, because it is more of a knot for one's destiny to cling to.

I love him whose soul is lavish, who wants no thanks and does not give back: for he always bestows, and desires not to keep for himself.

I love him who is ashamed when the dice fall in his favor, and who then asks: "Am I a dishonest player?"--for he is willing to succumb.

>I love those that know not how to live except as down-goers, for they are the over-goers.

Attached: file.png (624x236, 216K)

FUN fact, I saw the black sun over the house I own now as a child. Never been to this house as a kid but I remember it clearly.
Also I once hallucinated the clockwork elves as a child, I thought they were just gnomes but they moved about and I could pick them up and throw them too.

>STRAP IN
TONIGHT

Attached: STRAP IN.webm (1918x1080, 1.06M)

Attached: TONIGHT.png (794x1095, 54K)

wtf are the gnomes bro. are they spirits of the dead? I've had many dreams that happened in real life, to the point where i could predict what was going to happen since i saw it in my dream before it even happened in real life

remember what happened last time you posted this?
>mfw

Attached: 1531056031443.jpg (927x768, 221K)

Can you give an example?

>Figuring that I would try and find the same tesseract of light you had postulated.
>I think you’re on the right path, look up forgotten languages if you want more insight.
appreciate it, I've heard of forgotten languages, but haven't fully delved in deeply enough

>I thought they were just gnomes
song related
youtu.be/YKnHbPkE2FU

Attached: piper at the gates of dawn.jpg (700x713, 119K)

TEEs random generators etc. the data can be computed off chain and the oracle node operator has no clue about who or what's in it since the TEE handles it off chain

>remember what happened last time you posted this?
>mfw
why do you think it happened
we're running the show now

Attached: 1560213145112.jpg (466x276, 16K)

Who do we shill to?

No, seeing how only White's are the descendents of our seed race.

>Figuring that I would try and find the same tesseract of light you had postulated.
I think I can, by bending the light with my eyes
does that make sense to you?

Attached: 1559781536694.png (539x557, 337K)

>Not surprised. Google the gemtria value of 20022.

Attached: Annotation 2019-06-13 082643.png (2866x371, 842K)

FUN fact
as a child I could outline the shape of a cube and feel its edges through my mind and would have a physical sensation of a cube in my spine at the base of my head
I could do this at will as a child, and still can now as an adult, but less effectively

Attached: fgagrewagrag.png (1083x1232, 946K)

centreportal.blogspot.com/2009/01/tinmans-rainbow-lodge-gnosis-of-42.html

What This guy said. Its all pretty vague right now, but im pretty sure there's quite a few use cases involving such scenarios.