Reminder

Link will moon from widespread institutional adoption. Shilling to reddit normies will simply make the exact people you hate rich

Attached: 1558490793592.jpg (1156x1240, 619K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coingecko.com/en/coins/link
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

network wont be decentralized if only institutions are noding

jesus, discord trannies are more delusional than boomers. You are so fucking stupid that this really make mi wonder. wow

Attached: 1554389309711.jpg (990x490, 104K)

lol fucking brainlet
we already have more nodes tha we'll ever need

the real reason to FUD is to keep reddit faggots out of the community and recycling our memes to death. Do you have any idea how many stupid questions that have been answered 1 million times before are gonna ask? Have you not seen a 100% increase in this kind of behavior since october and then another since May? Fud is good to keep these fucking faggots away,

If you don't understand that link will only truly moon from being used, then you don't deserve it

The real reason they fud is to protect their pathetic, weak, limp egos.
If they shill and arent successful, theyre more failures than they already are.
And they cant take one more failure in the litany of failure that is their pathetic meaningless lives.

based

anyone allying with reddit is my sworn enemy. you fucking faggots will suffer mightily

oh i understand what i dont understand is fudding your own project. There could be a dev on reddit that could make a huge company based off chainlink, but that according to you will NEVER happen. Good luck

Decentralisation only matters to Chainlink insofar as it provides security. There is no incentive to populate the network with inferior nodes purely to meet some idealized concept of "more decentralised = better".

I'm tired of waiting.

Attached: TBS5-pic4_zoom-1500x1500-60560.jpg (1500x837, 353K)

because you're a newfag and a brainlet that doesn't know what the fuck he's doing

fortunately for us Sergey does and had every piece he needed in place before the fucking ICO. If they needed to crowdsource devs on reddit, they'd be asking for it and I'd be selling. Fucking can't stand you fags.

Chainlink doesn't need it. If you had any idea at all what they were building you would understand.

When we said stop FUDding we didn't mean shill to fucking redditors.

Companies have already looked into chainlink and dismissed it because of the FUD. You idiots are going to destroy LINK and make it never reach it's potential

Plebbitors are pussy deep in nano.
They are useful only to lure some whales who buy based on normie sentiment.

So how wealthy could my measly 2k stack make me?

this

It won\t because the institutions will get the 650m LINK from Sergey and dump it on the market through nodes. Which means LINK will dump.

if you sell any pump you could get off of FOMO at this point in the market cycle is going to be KYS tier once the network matures

you cannot force it, it's done when it's done

Poignant pic friend. Fud or /stealth/ there is no other way. We get too much Reddit in it they'll start making demands about what kinds of data can be sent.

My brother and i are keeping our other brother out of the loop because he's a liberal.

Only shitskins FUD LINK
Die, shitskin.

So /stealth/? Based. That's what we've been doing.
Checking those digits too

Hooray, $2 forever

not fudding link, shilling link here
it's already more than 5$
coingecko.com/en/coins/link

Attached: 42354n21n.jpg (1213x279, 28K)

Ese id
Kys shitskin
Go buy xrp if you long for normie community

Then those companies have no understanding of the future and will be left behind

>foreseeing the entire housing marketing collapse way before anyone else

pure concentrated autism that I can only bow down to

high iq post

absolutely based marine. you stinkies are all unironically my brothers in arms

Wish I bought more, frens. 7.8k here.

we gave him a chance two years ago and he didn't listen. Now the choice to jump in is an easy one, but he didn't listen when it was hard and he has no right to ride our coat tails. Especially since he'll get all his lib friends involved. They cannot be allowed to have real money.

>hindering your own blood's success because of some ideological dispute

My mom and brother is the same but I still enjoy talking with them and debating other stuff while avoiding contentious stuff. They know stuff I don't, I know stuff they don't, it's a win win. Don't let stuff like that rip your family apart, just troll them every time a topic like that comes up and never take each other serious

completely agree and the same reason i haven't told my cousin. i figure i can just set him up with some of my money instead of letting him become super rich. it's not like i wouldn't take care of the guy but his political views are unacceptable and I'm not gonna empower him

>hurr I don't like your politics so I will fuck you out of lifelong success

Your disgusting and probably worse than your liberal brother. Besides, trendy liberalism is usually a phase. What will you do when he grows up and gets a family you fuck. You will be the uncle who fucked dad out of becoming a millionaire because he had some liberal opinions in his youth.

I hope you swing and lose it all. By the way, just to make you extra seethe. My brother is a lefty as well, is all for drug legalization, votes for green parties, loves china and thinks they are superior. I'm shilling him on Link despite disagreeing with him. He will make it and you wont. Stay seething faggot.

>Besides, trendy liberalism is usually a phase.

he's the eldest and this is not a phase. It was my other brothers idea not to let him in on it. We've gotten other family members and friends in on the blood oath condition that they never use their wealth to support libs or anti-whites.

No need to fud or shill. Just buy and hold and relax

why don't you shill your wife's son while you're at it

Based

Fuck off delphi tranny

Attached: SmartSelect_20190614-161433_Chrome.jpg (1075x999, 461K)

Disgusting political cretin. I'm personally libertarian, but I will shill this to as many liberals as I can just to balance out your faggotry.

I hate alt right faggots just as much as lefty SJW's. I don't want the balance of power swinging over to you Jow Forumsshits.

KYS.

shill them all you want lolbertarian mud-blood. You'll find that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink.

>implying people with that kind of clout are relying on reddit for research

>muh crabs in a bucket

Just for this I will be using some of my linky gains to promote libertarianism. And I'm not a mutt kek. 100% white here.

>jokes on you goyim! I was a race traitor all along

I am on Reddits side and I would fight in battle with them Jow Forums was foolish enough to wage war. I only come on here so I can gather nuggets and interesting breadcrumbs which I take back to share with my Reddit compadres. Imagine thinking a collective community on 4 chan that consists of racists, misogynists and Neets deserve respect. Nah, the lot of you are complete and utter failures.

No Arya?

Have sex

fartin squartin and shartin

Failures who have stacked up the supply of the fourth industrial revolution. Maybe you should have sex. Get good nig nog, we have already won.

Stfu nigger kys you dagger loving retard

>Libertarian

Cringe

Nice fantasy ideology

PLease for you to be making time for explain "Dagger Lover" xer or lady.

u an idiots

Attached: 1537331509847.jpg (704x904, 138K)

at least we have self esteem instead of using a forum that's designed around pathetically begging each other for validation

have sex then. why dont you

my conservatism was a phase

>hab seggss :-DDDDDDDD

Attached: 1559281308138.jpg (645x1000, 107K)

based

based
also based

Me on right

t. secondary school teacher

What a faggot tier meme and shoe

yikes

Attached: 1510868959411.png (250x202, 8K)

Not fucking shilling !

> !

François stp

Don't shill on reddit and don't shitpost on twitter.
Is that so hard to grasp?

>being this aware of your rat nature
quite repulsive desu famalam

We are /chill mode/ now.
Not fudding not shilling.
Now is the time to get your family and white friends in.

You pretend that redditors won't pump to price to $5 and panic sell when it dips to $4.50, which means we not only enjoy insane gains, but still increase our LINK stack

faggot

the type of dev who would end their research into chainlink because of reddit fud is too stupid, lazy and uncreative to make chainlink work in their hobby blockchain hackathon project.
what you impatient children don't understand is that the fud weeds out anyone who has anything less than a dying passion to build a functional blockchain product. the business relationship has to be as professional and efficient as possible. the team can't afford to fraternize with babydick codelets who lack the discernment, curiosity or work ethic to see through memes. the fud keeps unserious time-wasting diletantes the fuck away from the company's creative process. for some reason you dimwits want to change that, why?

>widespread institutional adoption

American entities and citizens are not allowed to own or trade ChainLink as it is an unregistered illegal security ICO under United States law. Nobody in the US is allowed to own, trade or use ChainLink and other assorted Ethereum ICO coins under United States law.

These are facts. Stop shitting up my board. I can even feel your tone go into damage control mode Rajesh.

Checked

>blood oath

are you some kind of a fag?

>t. seething third worlder